PDA

View Full Version : Dream Summon

Darkswordofchaos
01-26-2009, 09:17 PM
I've seen these befor but not in a while i think

If you could make any summon what would it be?

Summon Name:

Type of attack:

Saber
01-27-2009, 03:00 AM
Name: Abaddon (endless falling)Type: adds sap and enemy falls in a hole then crashes onto battle field. Then damages HP. yeah.

Darkswordofchaos
01-28-2009, 12:41 AM
Earth eater- Giant worm like creature that comes out of the ground from under enemy. Good earth damage.

Also
Chuck-Norris- He does a round house kick and you when the game forever

sir helix
01-28-2009, 01:17 AM
attack name - betrothed massacre
summon name - Knight of Nothingness
swaps max stats of caster with chosen enemy and instently kills all party members (but caster) and all enemys but target. and casts stop, poison, silence, and darkness.

The Turk
01-29-2009, 01:07 AM
The Grandpa.

An old man smoking a pipe and rocking back and forth in a rocking chair is summoned into battle. He proceeds to tell pointless and incoherent tales to the enemies before he splutters on his pipe and bellows smoke to the monsters.

The enemies would then be asleep due to the dullness of the story (this should last as long as VII's KOTR summon) and the smoke would cause darkness them.

Or.... how about a summoned Malboro? Or a griffin/dragon?

Darkswordofchaos
01-29-2009, 01:49 AM
The Grandpa.

An old man smoking a pipe and rocking back and forth in a rocking chair is summoned into battle. He proceeds to tell pointless and incoherent tales to the enemies before he splutters on his pipe and bellows smoke to the monsters.

The enemies would then be asleep due to the dullness of the story (this should last as long as VII's KOTR summon) and the smoke would cause darkness them.

Lol that would be a great summon!!

leader of mortals
01-29-2009, 04:41 AM
I only know the battle mechanicsof FF7, so that one will be in the most detail.

And when I do things like this, I go all out:D

Game: FF7
Summon name: Infinity Knight
Attack name: End of Time
Details: A knight drops down from the heavens with a heavenly sword. He then splits his sword(FFVII Advent Children style, but less idiotic), and all of the blades slice at the enemy, then coming together where he grabs it for a final blow.
Damage: Each split sword (6 of them) does about Magic base attack, which is 6*(magic+lvl) in FF7 if I remember right, times about 20. So at level 99, with lets say 100 magic, 23880, easily 9999. So your base, not factoring enemies magic defense, would have to be less than 83 1/3 to do less than 9999 damage. The final attack has a 50% chance for instant kill(bosses and many enemies are immune), and also doing magic base*25 damage. If the enemy happens to be immune, the instant death attack is changed to a double attack, doing the same base*25 damage both times.
Acquired: After you have the green or black chocobo, you can go through the ancient forest. Within the ancient forest is a key. This key will unlock a treasure chest in the gold saucer, containing this materia. It take the same AP and gives the same status as the KOTR materia.

Game: FF8
Attack name: Sword of the light
Details: The Knight will drop from the heavens, with his sword. He will then fly forward and strike the enemy, leaving the slash mark in him in light, which will then pour out light and envelope the enemy, doing massive damage.
Damage: This summon unboosted at level 99 is just slightly weaker than Eden fully boosted at level 99. Has a short summon tme, but a fair amount of time for boost, about 10-15 more than Quezacotl.
Acquired: After you defeat the Omega Weapon, you will be able to exit out into the garden of the castle and go through a maze, with many new enemies stronger than omega weapon(I had to give this summon a reason:p). Near the end of the maze, you will find this Gf. You must fight it and win. The battle isnt quite as hard as Omega Weapon.

Game: FF10(im not doing 9 =P)
Aeon's name: Infinity Knight
Special attack: Sword of the ages: Calls upon his sword to slash the enemy, causing armor and power break.
Overdrive: End of Time: Same as FF7, only there is no instant death chance. Has 7 attacks to it.
Magic: Starts with every spell
Acquired: After you finish Belgimine, go back to Requiem Temple and find that she was turned into a fayth. You must defeat the aeon before you get it.
Damage: A lot.

.:kerrod:.
01-29-2009, 03:56 PM
name: Ubersaur

attack: Ultra Uber Mega Flare Blast....Kapow (deals 999999999 damage to all opponents, as well as casting every negative status effect and instant death)

obtain by: collecting at least 1 of every item in the particular FF game and reaching the final chamber of the game within 5 minutes and 55 seconds of starting a new game.

i've totally got this one before :shifty:

Marshall Banana
01-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Name: Tiki
Attack: Princess Pounce

Name: Tobi
Attack: Pirate Plunder

Rantz
01-29-2009, 05:19 PM
S Club 7 appears. The attack is called "S Club Party". Everybody rolls 1d20 for Save vs. Insanity, failing which leaves them rolling on the ground speaking in tongues until someone pours boiling water on their faces. The afflicted characters will never be the same again.

Big D
01-30-2009, 10:37 AM
Name: Jesus

Smites all enemies with massive holy damage and restores health to all faithful party members. Most likely to get the game banned in hick countries, despite the presence of Hades, Odin, and many many other gods in earlier titles.

Masamunemaster
02-01-2009, 03:33 AM

Details: A knight drops down from the heavens with a heavenly sword. He then splits his sword(FFVII Advent Children style, but less idiotic), and all of the blades slice at the enemy, then coming together where he grabs it for a final blow.
Damage: Each split sword (6 of them) does about Magic base attack, which is 6*(magic+lvl) in FF7 if I remember right, times about 20. So at level 99, with lets say 100 magic, 23880, easily 9999. So your base, not factoring enemies magic defense, would have to be less than 83 1/3 to do less than 9999 damage. The final attack has a 50% chance for instant kill(bosses and many enemies are immune), and also doing magic base*25 damage. If the enemy happens to be immune, the instant death attack is changed to a double attack, doing the same base*25 damage both times.
Acquired: After you have the green or black chocobo, you can go through the ancient forest. Within the ancient forest is a key. This key will unlock a treasure chest in the gold saucer, containing this materia. It take the same AP and gives the same status as the KOTR materia.

Details: The Knight will drop from the heavens, with his sword. He will then fly forward and strike the enemy, leaving the slash mark in him in light, which will then pour out light and envelope the enemy, doing massive damage.
Damage: This summon unboosted at level 99 is just slightly weaker than Eden fully boosted at level 99. Has a short summon tme, but a fair amount of time for boost, about 10-15 more than Quezacotl.
Acquired: After you defeat the Omega Weapon, you will be able to exit out into the garden of the castle and go through a maze, with many new enemies stronger than omega weapon(I had to give this summon a reason:p). Near the end of the maze, you will find this Gf. You must fight it and win. The battle isnt quite as hard as Omega Weapon.

Special attack: Sword of the ages: Calls upon his sword to slash the enemy, causing armor and power break.
Overdrive: End of Time: Same as FF7, only there is no instant death chance. Has 7 attacks to it.
Acquired: After you finish Belgimine, go back to Requiem Temple and find that she was turned into a fayth. You must defeat the aeon before you get it.

this doesnt say limit break/limit/overdrive on it at all:|

Darkswordofchaos
02-02-2009, 10:11 PM
Name: Jesus

Smites all enemies with massive holy damage and restores health to all faithful party members. Most likely to get the game banned in hick countries, despite the presence of Hades, Odin, and many many other gods in earlier titles.

That summon is totally in FF7. When you revive aris she comes back equiped with that materia

leader of mortals
02-04-2009, 08:29 PM

this doesnt say limit break/limit/overdrive on it at all:|

It doesn't eh? He is a summon, he is only controlable in FFX...

02-04-2009, 08:36 PM
FFXII

Tyrannosaurus Rex

Eats enemies-always death unless height is more than Sauroposeiden (21m). Which is impossible. The tallest enemy is exactly 21m.

Vermachtnis
02-04-2009, 08:46 PM
Stud Muffin

A giant man, who is even girly-er looking than the male lead come out and grins. And sparkles. The sparkles rise to the sky and causes potatoes and muffins to rain down!

02-04-2009, 08:58 PM
All games

Destroyer

Does absolutely nothing, after defeating the hardest optional boss to unlock him. Sometimes causes death to party. Once obtained, used every turn by everyone, no matter what.

Darkswordofchaos
02-04-2009, 10:43 PM
Name: The almighty power button
Effect: Anihaltes the entire Universe of the game you are playing

sir helix
02-04-2009, 11:53 PM
name-moggakazi
effect- mog is dresses like an arab, yells "Gehod" and blows up.

(misspelling)

Darkswordofchaos
02-05-2009, 07:59 PM
I think your trying to spell jihad. I only know that cause i know someone of that name but he isnt muslim dosent come from a muslim family or any thing dont know whay thats his name.

FFx summon
Name: Cloud
Effect: comes in and kicks tidus' ass then does omnislash on the enemy

champagne supernova
02-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Name: Barney
Attack: I love you, you love me
Effect: Irritates everyone so much they all kill themselves

sir helix
02-06-2009, 12:39 AM
well dark sword, youll learn quickly im a horable speller. but yeah i believe your right on the spelling. jihad meaning "holy war" incase no one knows

Kuroshima
02-16-2009, 11:32 PM
Summon Name: The Easy Button.

Type of attack: Summoned by one character, than each party member takes a turn pushing it. Creates either UBER stat enhancment or a new crappy weapon for the char.

Darkswordofchaos
02-16-2009, 11:36 PM
Name: Pee Wee Herman
Effect: Comes in and publicly masturbates into the enemys eye causing blindness and moderate damage

Rocket Edge
02-19-2009, 05:31 PM
Name: Chuck Norris

Attack: Roundhouse kick

BG-57
02-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Hey, good idea (http://forums.eyesonff.com/artists-forum/103853-make-your-own-summon.html). :D

FF meets Hellraiser:

Summon:
Lophiiformes (Angler Fish)

Description:
Appears as the torso and head of a blindfolded woman with angel wings mounted on a rotating cube with masks on each of the six faces. Each pair of opposite faces has the same expression, and the cube spins until the mask on the upper face is facing forward to use that attack. Lophiiformes hovers in the void, lit only by the eerie green glow of a lantern suspended from the bottomless depths.

Abilities:
Sanguine heals the Summon and allies (cast by happy face).
Melancholy causes damage to foes and reflects some damage back at the Summon (cast by sad face).
Choleric causes non-elemental damage (cast by angry face).
Phlegmatic tries to cast status ailments on foes (cast by lantern).

Big D
02-20-2009, 09:59 PM
BG, that's really quite creepy-cool. Especially the reference to the four humours.

BG-57
02-21-2009, 02:14 PM
It's no coincidence that my favorite canonical summon is Anima.

EDIT: I'm a history buff; had I not been sidelined into science it would have been my major.

And if you think that's macabre, this summon involves a character I named Geli (short for Angeli), a reference to Hitler's hapless niece (and possible mistress) who died tragically.

Lacarus
02-21-2009, 04:00 PM

If there where alot of random encounters stronger than Omega Weapon, there would be no need for Omega Weapon, and therefore no Omega Weapon fight where you can do stuff when you win, therefore AQUISITION OF THIS GF WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE.