PDA

View Full Version : Something's Missing...

Yar
01-27-2009, 06:37 AM
Have you ever had the feeling that something was missing, but you weren't sure what it was?

I've been having the feeling a while with my DS game collection. I just now found out that it's my Front Mission that's missing. :mad2: If my brother is at fault, he's dead.

What have you lost without noticing it 'til later?

trancekuja
01-27-2009, 07:04 AM
I once forgot my brand new shoes in a hotel in Slovakia. It was a skiing trip my high school organized. Even,though my mates and I got wasted the night before the trip back home , I managed to pack everything up. So,here I am in the bus , forcing myself to fall asleep ASAP or else I'll puke out all the booze consumed the night before...When I reached for my shoes to take them off - ta dah! I'm wearing slippers. The shoes decided to remain in Slovakia.

Funny thing is , the snow was 20 cm high...how the hell didn't I notice anything on my walk to the bus?

Jiro
01-27-2009, 11:11 AM
Occasionally I'll go to a friend's house and take games/consoles. Today I got home and upacked my bag and realised I was missing a key item; my Wii. Had to drive all the way back and get it :)

scrumpleberry
01-27-2009, 06:18 PM
I left one of my favourite tops at the beach when I was little >:( It was a beach in scotland, I couldn't find it.

Quindiana Jones
01-27-2009, 08:56 PM
I'm too poor to buy more than 1 game for my PS2. I am missing FFs, Okami and Shadow of the Colossus. I'll buy 'em later this week though. Cha-ching! Payday.