PDA

View Full Version : Grounded

Jessweeee♪
01-28-2009, 12:30 AM
I am grounded because I failed English for the semester.

What have you done in the past that made your parents ground you?

Darkswordofchaos
01-28-2009, 12:36 AM
Why are you on the internet if your grounded lol.

I havent been grounded in like 6 years when i was in 7th grade

Tama2
01-28-2009, 12:40 AM
Piss and smash on someone's mail box. One of the finer ones incidents. : D

Jiro
01-28-2009, 12:42 AM
I don't remember ever being grounded. It doesn't really work, my parents are too lazy to take everything out of my room. ;)

Jessweeee♪
01-28-2009, 12:44 AM
Why are you on the internet if your grounded lol.

I havent been grounded in like 6 years when i was in 7th grade

I'm doing homework :</>D!

...and other things, too, but I really am doing homework for real reals.

Yar
01-28-2009, 12:47 AM
Sneaking out of the house to go TP-ing! :monster:

Darkswordofchaos
01-28-2009, 12:55 AM
I once got grounded for tryin to assasinate a forign leader damn parents :mad2:

Kes
01-28-2009, 01:33 AM
Never got grounded. Then again, I never did anything interesting either.

I think my mother once tried to ground me from reading in order to encourage me to get better grades and hid all the books that were in my room. Except, she missed the one I was reading at the time.

Aerith's Knight
01-28-2009, 01:43 AM
Never got grounded, but then again, never failed either. xD

How can you fail english?, it's your primary language. :p

Madame Adequate
01-28-2009, 01:55 AM
How can you fail english?, it's your primary language. :p

Because it's not a test of proficiency or competence, it's a test of literary analysis etc. :p

Anyway yeah I once got grounded for three months for not doing my homework on a reuglar basis for like a year.

Vermachtnis
01-28-2009, 01:56 AM
You get grounded as much as Butters. :p

I once got grounded for failing math test. I fell asleep on the test and drooled and the teacher over reacted and call my house and yea. I hate math.

Momiji
01-28-2009, 02:41 AM
Is there ever a time you're NOT grounded, Jessweeee?

I used to get grounded all of the time. Now that I'm 18 (going on 19 in less than 2 weeks) I don't get grounded anymore.

rubah
01-28-2009, 04:48 AM
I've never been grounded, it wasn't something my parents did.

Del Murder
01-28-2009, 04:52 AM
How do you fail English?

I was grounded because I was caught drinking at the park by the police when I was 16.

Hawkeye
01-28-2009, 05:07 AM
I stop getting grounded when I got a car. Last time I got grounded was probably not going house chores or something ridiculous.

blackmage_nuke
01-28-2009, 05:24 AM
I didn't use to get grounded but then again i never went anywhere.

Shlup
01-28-2009, 06:38 AM
I was grounded for most of high school for failing basically everything.

Moon Rabbits
01-28-2009, 06:47 AM
I haven't been grounded in years ... there were a few times I forgot what outside was like, though (shoplifting, being brought home drunk by the po-nine, skipping almost an entire semester, whathaveyou).

Shoeberto
01-28-2009, 07:07 AM
My parents were never the kind to ground. I didn't do much worthy of being grounded, either.

escobert
01-28-2009, 07:20 AM
too many times and too much stupid stuff.

Rantz
01-28-2009, 09:14 AM
My parents were never the kind to ground. I didn't do much worthy of being grounded, either.

Captain Maxx Power
01-28-2009, 12:30 PM
I never got grounded. There was too much to do inside so I used to get outsided. I swear having to live off of nothing but dead rats for a week will really set you straight.

Rye
01-28-2009, 01:07 PM
I've.... never been grounded. Besides the fact that I didn't do anything wrong, by the time I hit like, 13 or 14, they COULDN'T ground me. How can you ground the ungroundable?

Peegee
01-28-2009, 01:43 PM

Also (for me):

- Playing too much video games
- Watching too much tv
- being an unmotivated sod

Bunny
01-28-2009, 05:08 PM

Teaching our children, folks.

I was never grounded because it didn't work.

Zeldy
01-28-2009, 05:21 PM
I can't remember, it will have probably been for "giving cheek" because I can't stop myself sometimes, it's only usually for a night but it's proper no TV, no games, no PC so I avoid it.

Leeza
01-28-2009, 06:14 PM
And now you're a teacher? That is so cute! :)

I've never been grounded. I had a really good talking to by my grandmother when I was 13 and a bunch of us were found to be very very drunk. I also remember my father punching out a guy for going out with me because my father thought he was way too old for me and should have known better. But I never got grounded.

Balzac
01-28-2009, 08:04 PM
I've never been grounded and when I was younger I used to do some pretty stupid :skull::skull::skull::skull:. I'd be worried if they tried to ground me now. I still do some stupid :skull::skull::skull::skull:.

Goldenboko
01-28-2009, 08:19 PM
Jessweee is always grounded. This is not news. :p

I don't really get "grounded" just yelled at a real lot.

War Angel
01-28-2009, 08:38 PM
I never got this whole 'grounding' thing. I mean, unless they actually shackle you, what's to keep you from leaving?

What's the point in it, anyway? It achieves nothing. I've <!--$hit-->:skull::skull::skull::skull: to do, I can't be kept 'round the house.

Please do not bypas cenors. Thank you. :) ~ Leeza

Quindiana Jones
01-28-2009, 09:09 PM
Last time I got grounded was 3 years ago. I'd got totally wasted and been smoking pot at the time, and my parents had had to pick me up. Funny times. Grounded for two weeks, but I was on holiday in North American places for 6 weeks after the grounding. Kerching!

Shiny
01-28-2009, 09:15 PM
I've never been grounded. My parents always grounded my brother. Of course, he got arrested a lot more than I ever will in a lifetime.

Old Manus
01-28-2009, 09:42 PM
I never got grounded. Instead I got bitchslapped.

Winter Nights
01-28-2009, 09:49 PM
My parents used to ground me for all sorts of stupid :skull::skull::skull::skull:, but they always forgot by the next day.

Gwawr
01-28-2009, 10:06 PM
I was never grounded. The twins seem to have spent their teenage years being grounded for one thing or another (usually practical-joke based), and what was quite sweet was that if one was grounded, the other one would stay in, therefore negating the punishment.

I remember them once getting grounded for causing me hassle when I was babysitting them (and the others). They tried to lock me in a cupboard and unlock the Playboy Channel. Bastards.

Dr. Acula
01-29-2009, 02:51 AM

Jessweeee♪
01-29-2009, 03:02 AM
For those of you who asked, you fail English when you sit down and don't do a damn thing. I'm that kind of student, the ones you always talk about in EoEO :</>D!

EDIT:

And it's not fair that Quin is grounded for two weeks when he breaks the law, but I'm grounded forever 'cause of something that doesn't mean anything :mad2:

Goldenboko
01-29-2009, 03:21 AM
For those of you who asked, you fail English when you sit down and don't do a damn thing. I'm that kind of student, the ones you always talk about in EoEO :</>D!

EDIT:

And it's not fair that Quin is grounded for two weeks when he breaks the law, but I'm grounded forever 'cause of something that doesn't mean anything :mad2:

Pretty sure laziness is something. =p

Lawr
01-29-2009, 03:40 AM
I've never been grounded before, because I am a nice boy.

Edit
--and that about sums up my exciting life! :bigsmile:

Dr. Acula
01-31-2009, 02:02 AM
If I failed English my parents would just tell me how disappointed they were in me. They don't believe in grounding.

NeoCracker
01-31-2009, 02:18 AM
I ALMOST failed english my senior year. XD
I was one assignment away from failing. Only class I didn't do my work in. :p

I've been grounded once. I was touch stuff in the store, and after my mom told me to stop about three times, then I looked her right in the eye, and touched the meat as if to say "What you gonna do?"

Mind you I was to young to realize that grounded didn't mean a whole lot. XD

Hell, the third day I forgot I was grounded, and then insisted on showing my mom this cool thing I'd done in Mario Paint. XD

Spiffing Cheese
01-31-2009, 03:23 AM
I've never been grounded. My parents were always far too crap loose with stuff to ever really punish me for anything. Not that I've ever done anything too awful, ha ha. I've never had a curfew, either. :O_O:

It might be something to do with the fact that my brothers were so awful I couldn't really do anything WORSE than what they did. xD But yeah, I have walked into my house stoned and drunk as the day is long at 3 a.m. and got away with very mild tellings-off. :rolleyes2

Jessweeee♪
01-31-2009, 04:27 AM
I can't even leave my house when I'm not grounded xD

Leen-Leen
01-31-2009, 05:09 PM
i've never been grounded! the closest i've come to grounding is when my dad sent me to my room because i threw a temper tantrum or something like that, when i was 7.
dont worry Jessweeee♪! I shall probably join you soon in your ... grounding ... because I failed chemistry this semester! ;D

Jessweeee♪
01-31-2009, 05:19 PM
I hated Chemistry...I couldn't understand any of it ever! The only time I enjoyed it was when we made s'mores and ice cream. The marshmallows cooked in about 2-5 seconds on the bunsen burner, it was awesome. When we made ice cream, in each group the person that was supposed to bring sugar forgot about it, and was hoping that the other groups would have extra. Someone had to run down to the cafeteria and get a container full of hundreds of those little sugar packets xD