PDA

View Full Version : Viera hookers

Darkswordofchaos
01-28-2009, 01:19 AM
Did any of you ever wonder why the viera all dress like srippers.

fran for instense weres a skimp top see through cloth over her midriff and a thong and high heels. Sounds like a stripper out fit to me

Flying Mullet
01-28-2009, 01:26 AM
Sex appeal to Japanese men to sell more copies of the game.

sir helix
01-28-2009, 01:26 AM
same here, and why arn't their any male vieras? how do they continue their race?

Psychotic
01-28-2009, 01:28 AM
I think it comes from living in a jungle. Look at the tribal people living in the Amazon. They're not exactly fond of covering up either.

Darkswordofchaos
01-28-2009, 01:29 AM
same here, and why arn't their any male vieras? how do they continue their race?

There are you just never see them they are always inside tired and sleeping from all the sex their having with their hot females!!!:love:

Depression Moon
01-28-2009, 01:50 AM
The viera are born from trees so that's why there aren't any males and I don't think they can reproduce, so maybe they aren't actually considered females? I don't think they all look like hookers. Fran does and the ones in the opening FMvs do, but most of the others don't and the amazon ladies don't look like strippers. They might not wear much, but their grass skirts doesn't exactly refer to whorism. I wish there were real life Viera strippers though. Just rubbing on those furry ears...

sir helix
01-28-2009, 02:23 AM
i havnt gotten very far in FFXII and iv forgot what went on in the story since i stopped playing it, when it takes me for ever to gain lvls on a game that i dont have time to play i simply stop playing.

But back to the topic, now i remember the whole viera thyme.

Spatvark
01-28-2009, 06:30 PM
I seem to remember someone saying that the Ultimania for FF12 says that the male viera live in a seperate village. This suggests that they probably have a breeding season where the female viera go into heat. Odd though, that you never see a male viera around the rest of Ivalice, like they're the subjugated gender of the two...

Of course, I might be remembering wrong, or having my leg pulled...

Bolivar
01-28-2009, 06:58 PM
They can reproduce with other races, you see in Rabanastre one looking for a mate and talking to a hume. In Revenant Wings, the whole basis of the story is about a Viera who had kids with one of the Aegyl I believe, or one of the Aegyl gods.

Moon Rabbits
01-28-2009, 10:08 PM

Isn't there a race in FFXI that's all males? Square has a thing for that.

Darkswordofchaos
01-29-2009, 01:47 AM
I wish there were real life Viera strippers though. Just rubbing on those furry ears...

Lol if they make virtual reality in my lifetime that is somthing they should make for it

Goldenboko
01-29-2009, 04:18 AM
I wish there were real life Viera strippers though. Just rubbing on those furry ears...

Sounds like somebody has a furry fetish =D

PuPu
01-29-2009, 04:21 AM
Isn't there a race in FFXI that's all males? Square has a thing for that.

Yeah, there is. I couldn't find any female Garif in FFXII.

Mirage
01-29-2009, 01:20 PM
Galka for the win.

PeneloRatsbane
01-29-2009, 02:01 PM
My bro always said that he reckoned that Fran's costume was part of her employment contract with Balthier, that and having to ride on the front of the bike and put up with his love for inuendo

Flying Mullet
01-29-2009, 02:08 PM
My bro always said that he reckoned that Fran's costume was part of her employment contract with Balthier, that and having to ride on the front of the bike and put up with his love for inuendo
I love it. :)

sir helix
01-29-2009, 03:51 PM
in FFXI theirs also the all female mythras, never played the game, but iv heard about it. its weird seeing one gender races in video games.

Big D
01-30-2009, 10:29 AM
According to the FFXII Ultimania, the male and female Viera live apart and generally don't mingle. I guess the blokes are more reclusive, too, hence why they're never seen in the flesh. And quite a lot of flesh it is, too.

Sometimes I worry that the Viera may have been designed to appeal to furries, a dreadful thought if ever there was one.

Mirage
01-30-2009, 05:03 PM
in FFXI theirs also the all female mythras, never played the game, but iv heard about it. its weird seeing one gender races in video games.

Male mithra exist, but they are rare, and not playable.

Darkswordofchaos
01-30-2009, 05:36 PM
According to the FFXII Ultimania, the male and female Viera live apart and generally don't mingle. I guess the blokes are more reclusive, too, hence why they're never seen in the flesh.

The femal viera are very reclussive most people in ivalice have only seen a few in the big citys and the rest of the viera shun them from then on perhaps the male veias will catch a major ass whoopin instead if they want to leave so none ever do

Sometimes I worry that the Viera may have been designed to appeal to furries, a dreadful thought if ever there was one.
Prolly its good business

The Man
01-30-2009, 08:33 PM
Sometimes I worry that the Viera may have been designed to appeal to furries, a dreadful thought if ever there was one.I definitely got that impression and I haven't even played the game :/

PeneloRatsbane
01-30-2009, 09:06 PM
there is a veira who is married to a seeq and then there is the Veira who falls for the hume at the fountain, then there is Velis and Mydia, and whatever is going on between Fran and Balthier. so they have a lot of options, really

Darkswordofchaos
01-30-2009, 11:21 PM
there is a veira who is married to a seeq and then there is the Veira who falls for the hume at the fountain, then there is Velis and Mydia, and whatever is going on between Fran and Balthier. so they have a lot of options, really

Shizznet if i lived in ivalice id try to get me a viera girl to :cool:

sir helix
01-31-2009, 08:53 PM
i heard that playboy tryed to sue, cause of the viera's appearence

Darkswordofchaos
01-31-2009, 09:01 PM
i heard that playboy tryed to sue, cause of the viera's appearence

Lol i thought bunny girls have been a subculturer fetish in japan for ages and they hot bunny girls havent even been at play boy the hole time the magazine has been around

black orb
06-13-2009, 01:40 AM
>>> I would like to think there are both male and female, the fact that all of them looks like females.. well thats another story.

Rocket Edge
07-07-2009, 01:36 AM
They couldn't afford to buy enough clothes during the global recession.

Rodarian
07-22-2009, 06:54 PM
They couldn't afford to buy enough clothes during the global recession.

LOL

Whats also interesting is there seven inch + heels... I they took them off... I'd re evaluate their height and feet sizes.... probably a size 16 so..

I think Fran is ol Balthier's casual hook up partner

As for the other Viera's , they kinda remind me Of Star Trek Vulcans that have mated with Human sized rabbits of some nexx world, and after a millennial of evolution, resulted in them.....

auronlu
09-02-2009, 11:39 PM
I always had the hunch the Garif and Viera have a festival every 500 years where they get stone drunk on Bacchus' wine, reproduce, and the Viera schlep all the boys out to the Garif village after they're weaned.

The masks make it a little easier to get through the whole humiliating process.

Which still really doesn't explain the playboy bunny thing. Drat you, Squaresoft, WHY do you always combine intelligence and strength in female characters with over-the-top T&A?!

Because Fran is actually a great character. And I spent half the game being distracted by her buns.

So, er, I guess the T&A worked on me. Feh.

Big D
09-05-2009, 03:06 AM
FFXII doesn't exactly skimp on the man-flesh, either - for instance, Vaan and Basch's skimpy upper-body attire, and Balthier's form-fitting outfit. That's all a far cry from what the women are (almost) wearing though. Still, Vagrant Story - which is set in the same world - is almost unique in its range of buttock-revealing pants for men.

FFIX Choco Boy
09-05-2009, 04:27 AM
THEY'RE NOT HOOKERS! They're massage therapists...

Markus. D
09-05-2009, 07:29 AM
Spira brand attire~