PDA

View Full Version : Monster madness

Flying Mullet
01-29-2009, 04:16 PM
How bad would it suck to be the guy that had to write all of the descriptions and additional information for each enemy that shows up in the clan book? I imagine it was fun for two or three dozen and then it became quite tedious.

scrumpleberry
01-29-2009, 04:20 PM
I, being insane, always feel compelled to read all of them and some of the descriptions were frankly pretty rubbish. You could tell they were getting tired. (http://www.thenoobcomic.com/index.php?pos=204)

Big D
01-30-2009, 10:32 AM
I like the Bestiary entries, there's some fun detail in there. Especially in the 'bonus' text you get for slaying X of each monster. Details of world history, cultures, and curiosities like why they don't have any proper ground vehicles.

Darkswordofchaos
01-30-2009, 05:39 PM
theres like eleventy millon things in the beastiary ill bet they had a bunch of people writing them.

Its fun to read them though like the bonus for the people things in the sandsea is the journal of the dude who invented the mimics for the purpose of defeating the omega mk XII

Wolf Kanno
01-30-2009, 06:37 PM
It was probably the same guy who wrote the bestiary for Vagrant Story or the Mission reports for the original Tactics that went into insane detail about the world of Ivalice.

This team was always about making their worlds as real as possible and making sure everything in them were harmonious in design. I don't pity them, I salute them! :cool:

Darkswordofchaos
01-30-2009, 08:17 PM
Yeah me to i really enjoyed learnig about all the little myths and storys of ivalice

trancekuja
01-30-2009, 08:24 PM
The best Bestiary descriptions so far. Two thumbs up:up::up: