PDA

View Full Version : New ACC Trailer from Jump Festa

The Crystal
01-30-2009, 01:44 PM
It's pretty epic... And awesome.

Gametrailers.com - Final Fantasy VII: AC Complete - Extended Look Trailer (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44905.html)

Rostum
01-30-2009, 10:04 PM
To me it looks really good. I hope they really add a lot more to the story. I especially was excited about the opening bit.

Big D
01-30-2009, 10:43 PM
Looks bloody fantastic: they're showing Kadaj et al emerge from Lifestream, which suggests they'll properly explain the origins of those three. Also, it looks like they're including Denzel's origin story from the Case of Denzel novella (the scene with him holding the cellphone), which is great.

From an eye-candy perspective, I think it's gonna deliver too: the extended motorbike chase sequence, with the Turks' helicopter getting involved, seems fairly mind-blowing, as does Tifa fighting several 'shadow creeper' monsters during the Bahamut scene. Nice to see Denzel doing something badass in his creative use of the fire hydrant:D

I'm looking forward to this one very much. Hopefully I'll have a Blu-Ray player by the time it hits these shores.

Winter Nights
01-31-2009, 05:26 AM
Holy :skull::skull::skull::skull:. I had been thinking they were just throwing together an extended cut just to make further profit. That there'd be a few new money shots and exposition. But, goddamn.. Looks like they're going all out on this bitch.

jammi567
02-01-2009, 12:14 AM
And who doesn't want to see Rude with a bazzoka?

trancekuja
02-01-2009, 12:31 AM
And who doesn't want to see Rude with a bazzoka?
Guy who bazooka is pointed at:)

Darkswordofchaos
02-02-2009, 11:13 PM
I cant wach it :cry: damn smurfed up computer
But im gettin this as soon as i can get my hands on it
i think i going to watch ac tonight

Jessweeee♪
02-02-2009, 11:29 PM
Holy :skull::skull::skull::skull:. I had been thinking they were just throwing together an extended cut just to make further profit. That there'd be a few new money shots and exposition. But, goddamn.. Looks like they're going all out on this bitch.

Are they redoing everything? I noticed in the clips that were actually part of AC that Cloud's face looks different and Vincent's clothes are brighter o:

Also, MOAR ZACK!