PDA

View Full Version : Tag, you've been Axed!

Kes
01-30-2009, 08:23 PM
So, I was sitting in my math discussion class the other day, minding my own business when I noticed it smelled like feet where I was sitting. Since class hadn't started yet, I moved to the front of the room. Class then started, and I realised -- too late! -- that someone in that classroom (and I hope it wasn't the TA) was wearing way too much Axe or Tag or one of them other narsty smelling man perfumes.

This got me to thinking, if a guy wears a man perfume, he has to like the smell, right? So maybe all them Axe and Tag research people messed up, and made a scent other men were attracted too. That and middle school girls, but hopefully none of these guys are into twelve-year-olds.

However, besides me and a few of my friends, I had no proof that there's nothing wrong with my olfactory organs. And thus, I ask you, EoFF, and your infinite wisdom: What do you think about the popular scents out there for men?

Quindiana Jones
01-30-2009, 08:27 PM
I use Lynx Dry underarm stick and an odourless spray. Makes me totally immune to unnecessary sweat. My actual smell is legendary. It's pretty cool because I just smell nice. Nevertheless, I wear Hugo Energise because I think it smells nice and goes well with me. I've been thinking about trying other smells to see if there's anything I like more but I'm too straight.

trancekuja
01-30-2009, 08:28 PM
I like Dark Chocolate. On the other hand , I can't stand when one uses half of the bottle on itself.

scrumpleberry
01-30-2009, 08:29 PM
They're either competely fantastic or completely :skull::skull::skull::skull:. There is no middle ground.

Darkswordofchaos
01-30-2009, 08:31 PM
A few of them smell good but a lot of them dont smell good at all and ive never seen rampaging herds of girls running after someone wereing it!

Goldenboko
I dun like either tbh D:

Kes
I'm not saying all colognes are narsty, just the ones that seem to be popular right now and cause me (at least) to want to gag every time I walk past an Ambercrombie or Holister.

Also, Quin, not smelling like sweat is a plus!

Marshall Banana
01-30-2009, 08:35 PM
I wish that men would just wash in this:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/strawberryshampoo.jpg

Tavrobel
01-30-2009, 08:37 PM
Honestly, I have no problem with either of these.

Old Spice, on the other hand would make me vomit.

Yar
01-30-2009, 08:42 PM
All of those "sprays" smell disgusting to me. :X Just take a shower and use soap and then an antiperspirant.

Also, I have asthma, so it makes it hard to breathe for me.

Spatvark
01-30-2009, 08:59 PM
I've never understood why they make deoderant smell that way, it just confuses me. I mean, really, it's not to cover up the smell of body odour, it's to make guys smell nice, and attractive to the opposite sex. But it's most definitely a "guy" smell. I just wonder if it wouldn't make more sense to use a more feminine scent to "attract" females, rather than that industrial toxin crap.

I Took the Red Pill
01-30-2009, 09:36 PM
Tag and Axe are generally pretty nasty tbh. My roommate uses it a lot and after he sprays himself, the whole room gets saturated with that cheap, pungent odor. Ugh. I use Tommy Hilfiger cologne that smells delicious.

~*~Celes~*~
01-30-2009, 11:36 PM
I like certain kinds of Axe on my man and his aftershave. :bigsmile:

Darkswordofchaos
01-30-2009, 11:40 PM
I seen this thing on the sci channel about this cologne they are trying to create wich includes hormones from sexy people. Its supposed to trick girls into subconciously thinkin you a hot guy instead of a doofus

Yar
01-30-2009, 11:41 PM
I seen this thing on the sci channel about this cologne they are trying to create wich includes hormones from sexy people. Its supposed to trick girls into subconciously thinkin you a hot guy instead of a doofusIt'll work for blindies! :p

Laddy
01-30-2009, 11:42 PM
Axe and Tag are for cheap and/or uncultured loons who knows not how to be appealing in the slightest sense.

Bleh.

Antonio Banderas brand FTW.~

Darkswordofchaos
01-30-2009, 11:45 PM
I got this tim migraw colonge for christmas (can anyone say random gift) but it smells pretty good