PDA

View Full Version : News article of death!

Freya
01-30-2009, 08:29 PM
Not really. I was wondering, here's a what if thing going...

What if you an eoffer could write a news article and it then would become completely true, what would you write about?

I would write about how I suddenly became the richest person in the world or something like that. Or I'd make a virus that would some how manage to kill all the people I hate, like Tom Hanks, but no one else.

Goldenboko
01-30-2009, 08:31 PM
"Local boy wins jackpot lottery and no one notices he was not the age to buy a lottery ticket!"

Hurrah for the powerball.

Quindiana Jones
01-30-2009, 08:31 PM
News today: God retires. Gives Quin all His powers.

Goldenboko
01-30-2009, 08:32 PM
News today: God retires. Gives Quin all His powers.
Why would you need his powers? *purequin14 like god, but better*

Tavrobel
01-30-2009, 08:35 PM
"Local man runs harem."

Darkswordofchaos
01-30-2009, 08:36 PM
local boy finds boulder sized diamond in front yard!

Bunny
01-30-2009, 09:13 PM
Amphibians take over New York City after sewer pipe leakage causes toilets all over the city to explode.
Feces also problem.

Yar
01-30-2009, 09:29 PM
Local sod accomplishes a task!

Psychotic
01-30-2009, 09:39 PM
Dogs and cats made extinct.

scrumpleberry
01-30-2009, 10:16 PM
New Empress of the Free World is excellent: surviving humans have no complaints whatsoever!

NeoCracker
01-30-2009, 10:25 PM
"BREAKING NEWS: Local group of scientists discover that God Exists"

Late last night, a Local scientist, by happen chance, opened a rift in the dimensions, opening a portal to heaven itself. He held a conversation with the Metatron(sp?) and proved, beyond a shadow of a doubt that god existed.

However, shortly after the discovery, humanity became doomed. According to Gods Doctrine, only those that have faith God exists may enter heaven. With Faith being destroyed due to the fact it is no longer nescessary, Humanity is doomed to suffer in hell.

In other news, Michael Jackson Black again."

Old Manus
01-30-2009, 11:10 PM
JEWS BEHIND 9/11

Jewish leaders worldwide admitted yesterday that what was before percieved as hate speech from islamic extremists is in fact the shocking truth behind the terrorist attacks on the 11th of September, 2001.

http://www.havelshouseofhistory.com/Shayevich,%20Chief%20Rabbi%20Adolf.jpg
'New world order' - Jewish council spokesperson A. Freed delivers the news

World leaders were stunned, and have since begun preperations for an emergency pull-out of troops fighting islamists over the globe, after this discovery that we have been fighting the 'good guys'.

Al-Qaeda international public relations officer, Dr. Abu Islam, issued a statement on what the world must do to combat this new threat to peace and democracy, including plans to send a male politician, preferably German, back in time to the late 1930s in order to work to end this bleak future well before it begins. 'It is our only hope', said Dr. Islam.

Rantz
01-30-2009, 11:20 PM
"Meat Puppet finally sent to the gallows"

Darkswordofchaos
01-30-2009, 11:25 PM
"BREAKING NEWS: Local group of scientists discover that God Exists"

Late last night, a Local scientist, by happen chance, opened a rift in the dimensions, opening a portal to heaven itself. He held a conversation with the Metatron(sp?) and proved, beyond a shadow of a doubt that god existed.

However, shortly after the discovery, humanity became doomed. According to Gods Doctrine, only those that have faith God exists may enter heaven. With Faith being destroyed due to the fact it is no longer nescessary, Humanity is doomed to suffer in hell.

In other news, Michael Jackson Black again."

Lol thats funny as crap

LunarWeaver
01-31-2009, 12:03 AM
Oh, Manus... XD That is so bad in all the best ways.