PDA

View Full Version : Take Me, Yar-Yars!

Laddy
01-30-2009, 11:41 PM
Take me far away!~

Name some EoFFers you would totally hang out with.

I love EoFFers! I'd hang with all of you!

Goldenboko
01-30-2009, 11:46 PM
Yar-Yars, Quin, Wulfy, Rantz, Psychotic, Rye, Laddy, Sarge, DD, Celes, rubah, Del Murder, Momiji, qwerty, Leen-Leen, Dynast, Crackah. Any combination of one/some/all of them would be a day full of win and/or sex.

Yar
01-30-2009, 11:47 PM
This wish is mutual then! :D

OMG
qwerty and I would ttly hang out.
and TSoL has to take me to a gay bar sometime.
Lekana and I would go to the mall and talk behind peoples' backs. :roll2

NeoCracker
01-30-2009, 11:49 PM
Kanno and Boko come to mind.

And I'm going to say Unne, simpley cause I could probably learn a lot from the old man.

And Shlup. She's a jolly one, that she is. ^_^

Freya
01-30-2009, 11:54 PM
Levian and I would hunt pineapples.
Yars and I would go to the mall and talk behind peoples' backs.
Jojo would rape me... and vise versa :D
Cz and I prolly would get into to deep conversations about the uprising in evil giraffes a lot.
Qwerts, TSoL and I would throw parties.
Peeg would blabber to me about POE-KEY-MONS.
Leen-leen and me would go shopping most likely.
Quin, I Don't Need a Name and I would prolly argue how to say aluminum for hours.
I'd make fun of BoBbles while stealing his women smitten from him. :)

Those are some of my future plans and with who. There are many more but I was getting lazy.

Momiji
01-30-2009, 11:55 PM
Tav, Trix, Tsukasa, Munty, Jeremy, Monda, Hux, Ryechu, Allieallieallie, TSoL, Vermachtnis, Lunar, Aicha, and Roto for sure. :D

Marshall Banana
01-30-2009, 11:58 PM
I just want to see what Miriel looks like; right now I picture her as Mulan.

Rantz
01-31-2009, 12:00 AM
Noctiluca, Quin, Psychotic, Shorty, Cz come to mind. A lot of other people, too, but mostly these!

Freya
01-31-2009, 12:01 AM
OH YES I also want to put Levy and Rantzien in a room and see them fight it out so then I can see if Sweden is the pansy one and Norway is the manly one like I've been led to believe.

Goldenboko
01-31-2009, 12:02 AM
Oh, and Levian, most definitely Levian. Not Levian and Psy at the same time though, dun need them running off to have gaysecs.

Rye
01-31-2009, 12:07 AM
Hux, Paul, Dan, and I are gonna hang out next year and the world will end. Too much epic win will go on. I'm so excited for this.

I want to meet up with Shlup, Necronopticous, and Del Miriel. I should go to California sometime. I also want to meet kikimm and BoB.

I'd also like to hang out with Levian, Justin, GB, qwerty, Denmark, Keith, Zeldy and a few others. Truth be told, I don't want meet up with that many folks, because I don't like to mix my offline life with my online life unless I really like the people.

I also really wanna hang out with Monda and Sarah. Well... sorta. ;D ♥

Marshall Banana
01-31-2009, 12:36 AM
Speaking of California, are you up for meeting again this summer, ShlupieQuacker?

We could meet at a beach or have a PICNIC! Tobi is going to California with me, so a pet-friendly place is necessary, unless we'd be out for just an hour or two. Also, I'd bake cupcakes. =O

Leen-Leen
01-31-2009, 04:59 PM
Jessweeee♪ fer sures. we be wearing pink fuzzy hats. and screaming "objection" a la phoenix wright.
dynast-kid, 'cause he's gonna make a spiffy dress for me one day ;D
LEKANA, cause we're both awesome, so we'd both do things that are awesome.
rengori, 'cause he's cool like that and he owes me money and a teddy bear or two :o
YARS because we'd speak german. well he'd speak german and i'd speak german-english.
edit: oh yeah, and kuroshima!

uhh yeah that's all i remember at 2 AM.

Jessweeee♪
01-31-2009, 05:01 PM
None of you because I can't leave my house ;_;

Laddy
01-31-2009, 05:35 PM
edit: oh yeah, and kuroshima!
Where is Kuro? =(

Bunny
01-31-2009, 05:48 PM
Hux, Paul, Dan, and I are gonna hang out next year and the world will end. Too much epic win will go on. I'm so excited for this.

I want to meet up with Shlup, Necronopticous, and Del Miriel. I should go to California sometime. I also want to meet kikimm and BoB.

I'd also like to hang out with Levian, Justin, GB, qwerty, Denmark, Keith, Zeldy and a few others. Truth be told, I don't want meet up with that many folks, because I don't like to mix my offline life with my online life unless I really like the people.

I also really wanna hang out with Monda and Sarah. Well... sorta. ;D ♥

I knew you were all talk.

I probably wouldn't mind meeting a good number of people here, but I don't talk to any of you on a regular enough basis for me to actually bother naming them or attempting to follow through with it.

Rye
01-31-2009, 05:49 PM
Bunny, I forgot youuuu. ;; I'm sorry. Of course I wanna see you. Teachers 4 lyfe.

The Summoner of Leviathan
01-31-2009, 05:55 PM
Faris - Do what we always do
Lunar - CHALLENGE HIM TO A DUEL!
Lekena, Yars, Qwerty et al -Drink and talk bawdily!
Momiji and Tav. - Show them why /y/ is > /u/

Meat Puppet
01-31-2009, 05:58 PM
kikimm o

Momiji
01-31-2009, 06:00 PM
Momiji and Tav. - Show them why /y/ is > /u/

/c/ is still superior to both.

01-31-2009, 06:01 PM
Nah, it is /y/ > /cm/ > /c/ > /u/ :D

Old Manus
01-31-2009, 06:24 PM
And this, my friends, is why I only frequent /b/ and /arcanine/. I can't imagine what eye bleach I would have to use if I ran into a Momiji tripfag dumping his /y/ folder.

As for hanging out with eoffers, Evastio. It would be the most exciting day of my life.

Momiji
01-31-2009, 08:03 PM
Wouldn't be me, I don't even go into /y/.

rubah
01-31-2009, 08:34 PM
I'd love to drive saglet to his first date.

I've TRIED to try to hang out with momiji but it didn't go anywhere

Momiji
01-31-2009, 08:49 PM
Maybe some other time! =O

Psychotic
01-31-2009, 08:50 PM
I would like to go mountaineering with Rantzien and scuba diving with Goldenboko. With Rye, I could go paragliding, although I'm not entirely sure what that is. I just liked the way the word sounded. :shobon:

rubah
01-31-2009, 09:02 PM
kinda like going astrogliding amirite?

Blue Harvest
01-31-2009, 10:54 PM
There are a lot of people here I'd like to hang out with but if I could pick just one of them, it'd be Kes. We'd probably just sit there having one of our trademark multi-topic conversations.

Old Manus
01-31-2009, 11:57 PM
I'd also like to take all the regulars at the football thread in the lounge to a REAL football game down at the Liberty Stadium sometime.

Heath
02-01-2009, 12:57 AM
I'd also like to take all the regulars at the football thread in the lounge to a REAL football game down at the Liberty Stadium sometime.

It would be fantastic. It might even be affordable to watch a game at the Liberty Stadium!

Del Murder
02-01-2009, 01:58 AM
It would be cool to go to a baseball game with eestlinc. Also Levian and Mullet seem like fun guys.

LunarWeaver
02-01-2009, 03:25 AM

I feel really good about myself because I don't know what any of this means. I've been out of it all or something. But I know what /b/ is!

I'd be too shy to hang with most of the people I want to. I'd lounge with Rantzien, though. He makes me feel comfortable and safe like a blanket right out of the dryer.

rubah
02-01-2009, 03:48 AM
I feel like you just REGEXed me.

Or wrote an intense image composition program in brainfuck

Zeldy
02-01-2009, 01:43 PM
I'd like to meet Cookie, Spiffing Cheese, Shauna, Rye, BoB, Smittenkitten and I Took The Red Pill.

There's alot of people though that would be a right laugh to meet up with too.

Lawr
02-02-2009, 08:50 PM
I'd love to drive saglet to his first date.

:aimkiss:

Hmm let me go down the list alphabetically? Araciel, Arc_Master_14, Bahamut2000X, Blue Harvest, Captain Maxx Power, Denmark, enano, Hsu, Jiro, Jojo and Lekana at the same time ( for obvious reasons ), Levian and Psy at the same time ( for obvious awesome reasons ), Misfit, Miss_Lulu, Momiji ( You live so close d00d! ), Pureghetto, qwerty, Roogle, rubah, Rye ( see who's taller, y'know ), Shorty, Whiffles, and Yars!

What can I say? I don't believe in burning bridges!? :D

02-02-2009, 09:34 PM
I feel like you just REGEXed me.

Or wrote an intense image composition program in brainsmurf

Don't worry, I don't know what you just said either. :D

~*~Celes~*~
02-03-2009, 01:53 AM
GoBo, YarYars, TSoL, and Vaern :D