PDA

View Full Version : Endgame stuff

Del Murder
01-31-2009, 12:02 AM
What kind of endgame stuff do you guys do? Sky? Dynamis? HNMs?

I do Dynamis every week with the Pandy LS Delevel. At first I thought it was boring and only did it to get some cool armor but the event itself has grown on me. It's pretty cool all the strategy that goes into the pulls and whatnot and I hope our small LS can one day do some great feats like beat the DL or clear the Dreamworld areas. Also I'd like to get 5/5 BLU and PLD relic because it looks awesome.

I also do Nyzul Isle sometimes but it's hard to get people together for floor climbing since the group I go with is pretty informal.

I've done Salvage a couple times and it is a fun event but the rewards aren't really worth the time needed to get them.

I've wanted to try Sky and Limbus but I don't know if I can put in the time those things demand. What are your opinions of those?

I've never been a fan of HNMs. I like dungeon type events rather than boss fights.

Rostum
01-31-2009, 01:42 AM
I have a Sky/Sea/Limbus linkshell called WindShire, and their counterpart Dynamis shell called Erebus.

However, seeing as I don't have Sea or Limbus access, while they do those events they get a few members to help me on CoP missions. So far I'm up to the three paths, so shouldn't be long!

I prefer Sky to Dynamis. I only do Dynamis for a bit of gil and some gear, otherwise it's kind of boring... Sky takes up about the same amount of time as Dynamis, depending on your shell. But at least you are doing more stuff and actually can have fun fighting gods.

strawberryman
01-31-2009, 04:54 AM
Dynamis on Sunday and Thursday, four Nyzul runs on Tuesday when our resident Galka remembers to get a fourth tag, and sky on Friday. Sky bores the crap out of me and I'm really only along because most of my Nyzul group was also in my Dynamis group which was starting to do sky on our second night for it, and apparently they'd rather do that than keep trying to get armor from Nyzul or clearance for our member who joined kinda late. <_<
Already have what I want out of Dynamis, too, aside from maybe full BLM AF2, but that's going to take a while because I'm not on it for mainlot.

Ultimage
02-01-2009, 06:15 PM
I mainly do Sky. I'm a leader of Windshire and we are just starting to move into Sea a bit. We do one Limbus run a week on Sundays before Sky.

Other than that, I'm doing Dynamis for the time, at least until I get clearance for zones, because it's just not fun for me. I have to have fun in a LS to stay, which is about the only reason I'm still doing sky.

I have camped HNMs before, but that was only to help a friend get his Black Belt and a few random times for people. I could never do it full time.

Ouch!
02-05-2009, 06:27 PM
I just joined Erebus, the Dynamis shell operated out of Windshire after leaving my old Dynamis shell. Also considering joining a MMM static, if you consider MMM endgame. My primary concern is to complete missions, though.

Rostum
02-05-2009, 09:55 PM
The thing about MMM, at least for farming marbles, is that it wouldn't take longer than 30-40 minutes even with a full party. However, it'd probably take a bit longer once you start getting into the NM made mazes.

Del Murder
02-05-2009, 10:43 PM
I won't get into MMM until other people figure it all out. That sword for BLU looks pretty nice but right now it's hard to tell when you can get it.

Crossblades
02-06-2009, 02:48 AM
I used to do only Dynamis. But now my Dynamis ls is slowly turning it into an Endgame ls by exposing our members to our events. We now starting to do Limbus, possibly Einherjar, Pop NMs, and Sky. I wish to do Sky, but I can't do them the day ls does them(which is Saturday). So now I must find a "sky only" shell.

Lionx
02-17-2009, 01:11 AM
Used to do HNM, Sky, and Dynamis. Now i only assault. I might get into Limbus once i get sea but otherwise...no endgame for me, too much to do.