PDA

View Full Version : Edit/delete and posting help.

Saber
01-31-2009, 05:28 AM
I've noticed on sme of my posts if I press enter to make a new paragraph when I summit reply the words are all bunched up in a big block of text. Also when I go to edit delete it says done but with errors on page and I can't save my edits. So no edits have come from me for a while now. Any ideas on what I should do ?

The Man
01-31-2009, 05:48 AM
Sounds like AJAX options aren't working properly in your browser. Try disabling JavaScript in your forum options settings as a temporary fix. So that I can give you more specific advice, what browser are you using? Preferably with version number specified.

Saber
01-31-2009, 07:33 AM
Sounds like AJAX options aren't working properly in your browser. Try disabling JavaScript in your forum options settings as a temporary fix. So that I can give you more specific advice, what browser are you using? Preferably with version number specified.

I'm using explorer 8 if thats what you mean. Do you think I should try re downloading Java?

The Man
01-31-2009, 07:48 AM
I'm not sure that would help. Is Explorer 8 a beta version? Would explain a lot; I've never heard of it.

I'd recommend just trying a different browser for now; I quite prefer Firefox and Chrome to Explorer anyway, as they have better security features (especially Chrome).

escobert
01-31-2009, 08:30 AM
But explorer 8 has the most security EVAR!

sorry had to say it.

and yeah, the beta came out yesterday I think.