PDA

View Full Version : Sticking the rod in your mouth and rub vigourously

blackmage_nuke
01-31-2009, 09:59 AM
Havent seen a thread about teeth in a while
Whats your tooth brush like?
How often do you brush your teeth?

I use a tooth brush designed for travelling even though im not going anywhere. I also keep it in my bedroom instead of in the bathroom.
I brush my teeth below the recomended amount. (Dont tell my dentist)

Jiro
01-31-2009, 10:04 AM
My tooth brush needs replacing. It's dying and probably does nothing for my teeth anymore.
I brush below the recommended amount too, but I'm trying to fix that.

Yar
01-31-2009, 10:04 AM
Whats your tooth brush like?
How often do you brush your teeth?

I use a tooth brush designed for travelling even though im not going anywhere. I also keep it in my bedroom instead of in the bathroom.
I brush my teeth below the recomended amount. (Dont tell my dentist)You continue to intrigue me.

I use: Crest Cinnamon Rush Whitening Expressions and an Oral-B Cross action brush with a pink gelly handle. :riiight:

I love my toothpaste cause it tastes so good and leaves my mouth CLEAN.

Levian
01-31-2009, 01:39 PM
My toothbrush screams Let's Get it Started by the black eyed peas into my mouth whenever I brush hard enough. If only it screamed Single Ladies by Beyonce.

.:kerrod:.
01-31-2009, 01:53 PM
i have two toothbrushes, one electric and one normal one :) i brush my teeth as often as i can (within reason), especially before i leave the house (to go into town, out to a party/friend's place, etc.)...i hate the feel/knowledge of dirty teeth/mouth :barf:

rubah
01-31-2009, 06:41 PM
I use whatever toothbrush I get at the dentist's office. Actually, I have two right now, one at home and one at school. The one at school is just white and red, while the one at home is kinda a neat clear with blue strips.

I keep them in cups, but the cup at home is nasty (it's a santa. . .) so I don't use it to rinse with, but I use the cup at school to rinse with because I don't want to lap water from my hands.

Setzer the Gambler
01-31-2009, 06:48 PM
My toothbrush is orange and it has plastic soft things with the brush so it massages the gums while it brushes...

I hate going to the dentist, but I find it very important, so I go. Bleh.

Remember kids, brush twice a day, it keeps the dentist away... Kinda.

Necronopticous
01-31-2009, 07:33 PM
http://www.omg-ponies.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/crest-prohealth-toothpaste.jpg

I use plain Oral-B toothbrushes, and Crest Pro-Health toothpaste, as opposed to all of those Anti-Health toothpastes.

Rye
02-01-2009, 04:02 PM
Hey, some people LIKE anti-health, Jeremy Fisher!

I have a neat electronic toothbrush. I have one because not only does it make brushing my teeth fun, which is kind of necessary for someone with a bit of ADD like me, but it doesn't rip my sensitive gums into a bloody mess like normal toothbrushes too. Sorry for the TMI!

Vermachtnis
02-01-2009, 04:45 PM
I got a normal green toothbrush. I brush every night. If I can remember, sometimes in the morning.

NeoTifa
02-01-2009, 05:09 PM
I use a soft toothbrush made for braces, and special sensitivity toothpaste.

Yar
02-01-2009, 05:12 PM
http://www.omg-ponies.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/crest-prohealth-toothpaste.jpgThat stuff is gross.

Necronopticous
02-01-2009, 05:30 PM
That stuff is gross.Enjoy your Anti-Health.

Marshall Banana
02-01-2009, 05:41 PM
I really, really want a Cinnamoroll toothbrush and Hello Kitty strawberry toothpaste.

rubah
02-01-2009, 05:55 PM
you could just brush your teeth with a cinnamon roll, and it'll almost be the same thing! And a lot more tasty.

Wolfen
02-01-2009, 06:06 PM
Cinnamon toothpaste, and a blue/white toothbrush.