PDA

View Full Version : double heli of yuffie

sir helix
01-31-2009, 05:22 PM
Double Helix

Yuffie you little coniving thief, first you hide in thick woods, waiting to spring on the heros, then you place a save point net to your helpless body and if they were to use said SP you'd take their money.

when entering wutai, you make it so the party cant leave untell they play your pathetic, irotating form of hide and seek, you steal other peoples hard earned materia and then in AC you ask whos been touching you (stolen) materia, you little creeper.

in DC you never help vincent during combat, you help him escape from the crimson and we all thank you for that but a little more help would have been nice ....

in KH you use a super star and that would have been very useful in FFVII but no you had to save it to use in the damn colisium. so yuffie..... your a *@&#$

The Turk
01-31-2009, 05:31 PM
lol. Yeah but she more than makes up for it by being A) Sexy (if I was Cloud I would have gone forgot Tifa and gone after her!) and B) The best party member, besides Cloud, in the game...at least imo anyway.

Darkswordofchaos
01-31-2009, 06:02 PM
lol. Yeah but she more than makes up for it by being A) Sexy (if I was Cloud I would have gone forgot Tifa and gone after her!) and B) The best party member, besides Cloud, in the game...at least imo anyway.

I agree but i still like the yuffie burn.

also why are here shorts allways unbuttoned and unziped in FF7. lock at here pic in the manual and see

RedPouch
01-31-2009, 06:18 PM
Yuffie isn't really sexy at all [in comparison to Aerith and Tifa]. On top of that, I find her to be the most annoying bitch in the entire game. I somehow doubt the stupid bitch's IQ even exceeds 90. I also never used her useless character as a party member when I had the choice. Not even once.

As if that weren't enough, she had the most damn annoying voice in KH1 and proved to be the most annoying/stupid boss in the entire game [that doesn't mean "difficult", for the record]. At least Square-Enix is being consistent with keeping her as a stupid bitch with an IQ of 80 no matter what game/movie she's in [she was also the *slowest* member of the group in FFAC].

She should've been blonde just to seal the deal.

sir helix
01-31-2009, 06:47 PM
ouch!

The Turk
01-31-2009, 07:44 PM
Yuffie outsmarts the entire party during the entire Wutai sidequest!

From a fighting point of view she has one of the best limit breaks (Doom of the Living is probably the 4th best), she's got the best Ultimate weapon and all her attacks are long range! Win, win, win!

Plus she's an attractive young nimble barely-legal ninja who's unbuttoned shorts suggest she's a party gal. She isn't needy like Tifa or as forward as Aeris. Cloud you're a fool! Fool!

RedPouch
01-31-2009, 08:12 PM
From a fighting point of view she has one of the best limit breaks (Doom of the Living is probably the 4th best), she's got the best Ultimate weapon and all her attacks are long range! Win, win, win!
I just never really found much use for her in my party, and I certainly didn't feel any benefits from her seemingly-mediocre combat abilities.

Plus she's an attractive young nimble barely-legal ninja who's unbuttoned shorts suggest she's a party gal.
This description just makes me hate her even more. I think I'm pre-disposed to hate stupid annoying 14 year-old little girls [how old Yuffie comes across to me] that troll around in overly-revealing clothing singing "yayyyyy we're sluts!".