PDA

View Full Version : secret ending

sir helix
01-31-2009, 11:22 PM
what do i need to do to unlock the secret video at the end of Kingdom Hearts II

Goldenboko
01-31-2009, 11:35 PM
Which game are we talking about here (not sure if there's a difference in what you need to do for each game.)

sir helix
01-31-2009, 11:53 PM
crap, im suchan idiot (slaps forehead) KH II
my bad

blackmage_nuke
02-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Complete the game on Proud mode
OR
Get 100% in Jimminy's journal in any difficulty.

Completing the game in Proud mode is easier

sir helix
02-01-2009, 12:32 AM
well hell 100%, no problem.

Darkswordofchaos
02-05-2009, 11:19 PM
i thought it was alot easier to beat every world on proud mode than fill journel because of the super hard mini game requierments

sir helix
02-06-2009, 12:33 AM
how the hell do you put up alll those damn posters in 30 seconds! holy ouch

Fonzie
02-06-2009, 01:53 AM
You could, y'know, take the easy route and just Youtube it.

But this is just an old fool talking.

Wolf Kanno
02-06-2009, 03:03 AM
how the hell do you put up alll those damn posters in 30 seconds! holy ouch

You need to max out the Drive forms so you can have the highest level versions of their movement skills (Glide, Dash, High Jump, Double Jump). Its then a matter of finding the best route and leaning how to time the movements so you are only using the Square and Triangle Buttons. Rule of thumb is that most cases require that Sora is never going to touch the ground.

Seriously, just finish it on Proud mode. The poster quest is only slightly less annoying than the Hades Paradox Cup.

Tavrobel
02-06-2009, 03:08 AM
The poster quest is only slightly less annoying than the Hades Paradox Cup.

I would have to argue that it's slightly more infuriating than the Paradox Cup.

Wolf Kanno
02-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Depends on how you play Tav, the poster took me 10-15 minutes to finally build a plan and get it completed. Screwing up in the Paradox Cup requires you to lose a half an hour of your time or more. I'll finish it someday...

Tavrobel
02-06-2009, 08:29 PM
I'm afraid I'm no good at spatial memorization. But I do know how to abuse the mechanics of an AI.

FFIX Choco Boy
02-06-2009, 09:01 PM
But I do know how to abuse the mechanics of an AI.

Same, that's how I destroyed everything in this game. I got 99% comp. on my journal, but I couldn't do the posters, and 2 other things. So, I beat it on proud mode it a day to get the secret ending.

Darkswordofchaos
02-06-2009, 10:13 PM
But I do know how to abuse the mechanics of an AI.

Same, that's how I destroyed everything in this game. I got 99% comp. on my journal, but I couldn't do the posters, and 2 other things. So, I beat it on proud mode it a day to get the secret ending.

Thats about the same for me

Wolf Kanno
02-06-2009, 11:06 PM
I gave up in my initial playthrough, I had about 80% of the Journal completed. When I got around to playing my second playthrough, I chose to play it on Proud mode and through a bit of pre-planning accidentally came up to 99% completion. All I have left to do is get the high score and beat the Hades Paradox Cup but I make it to the 20's and teens and get killed then I don't exactly feel like playing it again cause it took almost an hour to get there to begin with. I eventually got side tracked with other games and haven't looked back since. :eep:

Its less about frustration and more about getting bored cause the first half of the tournament is tedious at this point.

As for the Spatial movement Tav, you just need to target the areas that have three poster spots. At that point its just about learning how far you need to be to activate the poster animation. It takes a bit of trial and error though.

Tavrobel
02-07-2009, 01:29 AM
Don't worry about that, I have 100% in the journal on my Proud Mode file. I just really disliked the mini-games.

Wolf Kanno
02-07-2009, 09:24 PM
I just need to finish the Hades Paradox cup... Unfortunately, School and P3:FES own my soul currently.

sir helix
02-08-2009, 03:18 AM
jeez proud maode is so rough playing as Roxas, and plus i played Xenosaga 3 an hour befor switching games so i kept pressng O instead of X lol, Axil wiped the floor with me, but i finaly made it through.

Wolf Kanno
02-08-2009, 06:16 PM
Its a bit tricky in the beginning but once you get Sora, the game is pretty smooth sailing. :)

Dark Angel Kira
04-12-2009, 08:49 PM
i thought it was alot easier to beat every world on proud mode than fill journel because of the super hard mini game requierments

Trust me i've done 100% of the journal it may take you a while ok a long time to do everything, doing the shops was the worst trying to get 30 of every item :eep: but i found it alot easier than doing it in proud mode. besides you feel proud of yourself when you done everything especially when you kick sephy's butt :tongue::D:tongue:

sdm42393
04-13-2009, 02:25 AM
You could, y'know, take the easy route and just Youtube it.

But this is just an old fool talking.

Blasphemy! :)