PDA

View Full Version : CAPITALS!

Captain Maxx Power
02-01-2009, 11:44 PM
Make people view your thread.

Topic: Are you much of an attention seeker, and if so what methods do you use to make sure all eyes are on you (see what I did there?)

Rye
02-01-2009, 11:47 PM
I'm definitely an attention-seeker, though I'd like to say that it's not in a degrading way. I've never used to like the person I was, so now that I'm developing into a person I'm becoming to like, I'm tired of sitting on the side-lines. I want others to think I'm special.

Jessweeee♪
02-01-2009, 11:52 PM
I'm starting to think maybe I am. On the internet anyway. LOOK AT ME.

Rantz
02-01-2009, 11:54 PM
what methods do you use to make sure all eyes are on you (see what I did there?)

I pretend I'm not boring.

Old Manus
02-02-2009, 12:09 AM
I'm so much of an attention whore, I'm going to post 10 times in this thread.

While cutting my wrists

Momiji
02-02-2009, 12:18 AM
I don't go out of my way to be noticed.

Vermachtnis
02-02-2009, 12:18 AM
ALL EYES ON MEEEEEEEEEEEE! Yes, I love attention. Everything I do always is for attention.

Balzac
02-02-2009, 12:30 AM
Not in the slightest, infact I'd prefere less attention.

Evastio
02-03-2009, 04:01 PM
I'm definitely an attention-seeker, though I'd like to say that it's not in a degrading way.
It may just be me being paranoid, but I actually do find the way you always only talk about yourself and your friends rather degrading.

I'm trying to cut down on how much attention I'm attracting to myself, though I'm not sure if it's working or not.

Bunny
02-03-2009, 04:33 PM
In life, I like to avoid attention and scrutiny. Online, I say mean things to people in hopes that they will give me the attention that I crave and maybe admire me a little because I speak my mind. =(

Freya
02-03-2009, 04:37 PM
I like attention and I also hate it? I like to be known but when all eyes are on me (saw what you did there) I get all shy. If you catch me one on one i'm pretty confident but then if i'm in a group I clam up.

Madame Adequate
02-03-2009, 05:41 PM
I usually toss out insults. For instance: Psychotic wears panties. On his head.

Peegee
02-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Silly eccentric behaviour ftw!

Cuchulainn
02-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Don't really care. I post to keep myself amused. If people jump aboard great, if not..meh I'm over it very quickly.

Lawr
02-03-2009, 08:12 PM
Who doesn't like attention?

Rye
02-03-2009, 08:37 PM
I'm definitely an attention-seeker, though I'd like to say that it's not in a degrading way.
It may just be me being paranoid, but I actually do find the way you always only talk about yourself and your friends rather degrading.

I'm trying to cut down on how much attention I'm attracting to myself, though I'm not sure if it's working or not.

Considering how everything in General Chat is a mode to discuss yourself and others, I'm confused as to how I'm degrading myself, because it's what everyone else does. xD Just look at yours and everyone else's posts. Every post you've made is oriented about what you feel and what you think and various things. No harm in that - that's what a forum is for.

I think it's quite nice, because it means I have a group of people who I love. The thought that I have a family around the world that I could talk to when I'm feeling really sad that will take care of me, like a few days ago when I was saddrunk, is a warm feeling.

So I feel like I do the opposite of degrade myself. :bigsmile:

Marshall Banana
02-03-2009, 10:15 PM
I really want a moderator's password.

Madame Adequate
02-03-2009, 10:16 PM

Lev's is "ilikebigbutts"

Marshall Banana
02-03-2009, 10:24 PM
I hope that you're banned for lying to me.

Old Manus
02-03-2009, 10:26 PM

Lev's is "ilikebigbutts"He cannot lie

Sergeant Hartman
02-03-2009, 10:28 PM

Lev's is "ilikebigbutts"He cannot lie
those other brothers can't deny

Rocket Edge
02-03-2009, 10:53 PM
Offline: I really dislike attention being on me. I get uncomfortable. Example being I don't like people seeing my art much 'cos I hate the idea of being like "Hey look at my art, give me a complement!"

Online: This carries through I suppose. I'll quote Cuchulainn
Don't really care. I post to keep myself amused. If people jump aboard great, if not..meh I'm over it very quickly.

Værn
02-03-2009, 11:20 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b320/Vaern/tape.jpg
[/win]

Evastio
02-04-2009, 12:27 AM
Considering how everything in General Chat is a mode to discuss yourself and others, I'm confused as to how I'm degrading myself, because it's what everyone else does. xD Just look at yours and everyone else's posts. Every post you've made is oriented about what you feel and what you think and various things. No harm in that - that's what a forum is for.

I think it's quite nice, because it means I have a group of people who I love. The thought that I have a family around the world that I could talk to when I'm feeling really sad that will take care of me, like a few days ago when I was saddrunk, is a warm feeling.

I wasn't talking about degrading yourself and your friends.

I was talking about the fact that you always seem to praise yourself and your friends and say good things about them all the time, to the point that, well, you make everyone that isn't your friend, feel degraded. It's kind of as if you're telling everyone "be my friend or else I'll treat you like garbage", with the way that you ignore and disregard everyone that isn't you or one of your friends. I know you can't be friends with everyone on EoFF since that's really difficult, but it'd be kind of nice for you to say something nice to a stranger EoFFer every now and then.

Marshall Banana
02-04-2009, 12:46 AM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/barney3.gif

Rantz
02-04-2009, 01:07 AM
Oh, that Evastio. What will he say next?! :roll2

Jessweeee♪
02-04-2009, 04:11 AM
It's tiiiime to eat some sliiiiiiiime ♪

Moon Rabbits
02-04-2009, 04:21 AM
I thought the thread title was CAPITALISTS and I was all ready to type something angry about pigs and the man and what not.

Silly eccentric behaviour ftw!

Yuh~

Usually I'm doing something flamboyant or stupid so I get a lot of attention sometimes. Not that I'm seeking it - it just sort of happens, like if I'm talking with a friend on the bus or something.

edit: oh wait, was this thread about what you're like on the internet? :greenie:

Quindiana Jones
02-05-2009, 12:55 PM
PERSONALLY, I DON'T THINK I'M MUCH OF AN ATTENTION SEEKER.

blackmage_nuke
02-05-2009, 01:01 PM
If I am attention seeking then I dont think im doing a very good job of it.

Goldenboko
02-05-2009, 01:09 PM
I know I like getting attention, regardless whether it's on or offline, wanting attention is kinda just an instinct. =P

I wasn't talking about degrading yourself and your friends.

I was talking about the fact that you always seem to praise yourself and your friends and say good things about them all the time, to the point that, well, you make everyone that isn't your friend, feel degraded. It's kind of as if you're telling everyone "be my friend or else I'll treat you like garbage", with the way that you ignore and disregard everyone that isn't you or one of your friends. I know you can't be friends with everyone on EoFF since that's really difficult, but it'd be kind of nice for you to say something nice to a stranger EoFFer every now and then.

....I LOVE TIDUSRCOOL55 THOUGH I NEVAH SEEN HIM POST BEFORE. :monster:

People like they're friends, so they praise their friends, if they see someone they like and begin praising them, they normally become friends. :greenie:

Cuchulainn
02-05-2009, 07:01 PM

You made me laugh out loud in a quiet workplace with that. You git.

Old Manus
02-05-2009, 07:41 PM
I think it's just because you're black, Rye :O

Rye
02-05-2009, 07:57 PM
I think it's just because you're black, Rye :O

It probably is! This is the second time in as many days that someone freaked out on me on this forum. And I can't even blame it on GWB anymore! xDDD

scrumpleberry
02-05-2009, 09:39 PM
I can no longer stand it.

Evastio.

Shut the fuck up.

Get the fuck over yourself, stop being such a hypocrite.

Nobody cares.

Psychotic
02-05-2009, 09:44 PM
scrumpleberry, please do not insult other members in future. Thank you.

Evastio, if you don't like Rye, don't post about her and add her to your ignore list.

Madame Adequate
02-05-2009, 09:48 PM

That's genius. +1 for Harle Quin!