PDA

View Full Version : Where Laddy Really Came From

Laddy
02-03-2009, 03:22 AM
Memphis, Tenessee, 8 PM ,November 3rd, 1987

Roger Anthony Darthy, a local accountant and secret slashfic subscriber, is taking a walk home from a brisk walk through the park. He played with the little critters and bought some Italian Ice from a guy with an awesomely bad moustache named Lorenzo Marcuson.

This seemingly normal man would soon be the discoverer of the singularly best creature the world has witnessed. Ever.

Roger decided to take a shortcut to his apartment in Downtown Memphis by hitching a ride with some tentacled women. After approxamitely sixteen minutes of unimangiable pleasure, he reaches his destination. It is now midnight. A holy symbol appears int he sky. Amazed, Roger examines further.

Then, it happened, a fast-moving meteorite cam crashing down on Roger unexpectedly. Before Roger could create any sort of barrierf, he was destroyed.

Roger was announced deceased later. But found in his broken carcass was a makeshift fleshppod containing the Holy Child. Named Laddy, his fantastic locks and astounding charisma inspired all in his vicinity.

Today, his purpose shall be made. His time has come. Will you be ready, children? Will you?

Only time will tell, my flock, only time will tell...

Soon, Laddy shall reveal his true pirposes

Jessweeee♪
02-03-2009, 03:26 AM
My mommy said you came from her belly.

rubah
02-03-2009, 03:27 AM
*sits on edge of seat*

I Took the Red Pill
02-03-2009, 03:27 AM
go away

Laddy
02-03-2009, 03:32 AM
You can find me in this video. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSEaHyzbqTA)

I will not stop. I age with the universe.

Fonzie
02-03-2009, 03:52 AM
You have filled your thread quota for an entire week.

Please, kindly stop posting for the next 24 hours, thank you. :)

KentaRawr!
02-03-2009, 05:14 PM
:o

Rye
02-03-2009, 05:26 PM
When I was young, my parents said they plucked me out of a cabbage in a cabbage patch. I thought that the ones that weren't cute enough to be taken were made into the dolls.

Rocket Edge
02-03-2009, 05:35 PM
I never asked this question when I was young.

Cuchulainn
02-03-2009, 06:35 PM

Roger Anthony Darthy, a local accountant and secret slashfic subscriber, is taking a walk home from a brisk walk through the park. He played with the little critters and bought some Italian Ice from a guy with an awesomely bad moustache named Lorenzo Marcuson.

This seemingly normal man would soon be the discoverer of the singularly best creature the world has witnessed. Ever.

Roger decided to take a shortcut to his apartment in Downtown Memphis by hitching a ride with some tentacled women. After approxamitely sixteen minutes of unimangiable pleasure, he reaches his destination. It is now midnight. A holy symbol appears int he sky. Amazed, Roger examines further.

Then, it happened, a fast-moving meteorite cam crashing down on Roger unexpectedly. Before Roger could create any sort of barrierf, he was destroyed.

Roger was announced deceased later. But found in his broken carcass was a makeshift fleshppod containing the Holy Child. Named Laddy, his fantastic locks and astounding charisma inspired all in his vicinity.

Today, his purpose shall be made. His time has come. Will you be ready, children? Will you?

You are severely over-estimating two vital things;

a) Your own importance
b) How much people here actually care

I do, however, admire your persistance.

rubah
02-03-2009, 07:07 PM
When I was young, my parents said they plucked me out of a cabbage in a cabbage patch. I thought that the ones that weren't cute enough to be taken were made into the dolls.

omgggggggggggg that's adorable xD

Laddy
02-03-2009, 09:15 PM

You are severely over-estimating two vital things;

a) Your own importance
b) How much people here actually care

I do, however, admire your persistance.
You do know I'm no being serious at all, right? I'm simply trying to be creative! The thread was going to be about the video, but I decided to be more creative. =p

Ouch!
02-03-2009, 09:19 PM
You can find me in this video. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSEaHyzbqTA)

I will not stop. I age with the universe.

I remember that video. My English teacher showed it to the class my junior year of high school. We all erupted in laughter.