PDA

View Full Version : If you were president: Your EoFF cabinet/nominations?

Garland
02-03-2009, 08:56 AM
Let's say you became president. You'll have a lot of cabinet positions to fill. If you were going to fill them with EoFF members, who'd you pick? Why?

I think Big D would be the Attorney General, since he seems to all but be a lawyer already.

The Man could be Secretary of State, since he seems to get involved in all spheres of everything.

I'm My Own Milf is way too good natured to be in charge of anything violent, so despite enjoying the debates, she'll be Secretary of Education, and not Secretary of Defense. No one would get nuked if she were Sec Def, and what's the fun in that?

War Angel would be a good Sec Defense.

Pureghetto would be nominated to the Supreme Court, since you have to be pretty impartial on things and enjoy giving your philosophy on pretty much everything, when asked. Noone else likes telling you their philosophy on things more than him.

I'll add more as I think of more.

Jiro
02-03-2009, 09:09 AM
I'm My Own Milf is way too good natured to be in charge of anything violent, so despite enjoying the debates, he'll be Secretary of Education, and not Secretary of Defense. No one would get nuked if he were Sec Def, and what's the fun in that?

Fix'd :)

Garland
02-03-2009, 09:11 AM
I assumed, and I made an ass out of myself. It's the word MILF that did it. Sorry about that. I thought he was a mom with high self esteem.

escobert
02-03-2009, 09:20 AM
and that would make rye a lesbian :p

The Man
02-03-2009, 10:00 AM
I'd pay good money to see that.

Also, thanks for the vote of confidence. Maybe I'll come up with my own answers later.

Old Manus
02-03-2009, 01:19 PM
I thought he was a mom with high self esteem.So you're saying he isnt? :O

Loony BoB
02-03-2009, 01:20 PM
You'd have to explain the roles as I don't know the US government system very well... I mean, Secretary of State to me just sounds like the president's receptionist.

Yar
02-03-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm trying to think of appointees, but the only one I'm sure of is Peegee, Secretary of Asia. :(

rubah
02-03-2009, 02:58 PM
Why not just pretend you're the UK PM, BoB?

Loony BoB
02-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Can't vote in the UK, don't vote in NZ. :p I'm terrible with understanding politics positions. I mean, I understand that a title with 'Education' is to do with schools well enough, but all the various weird formal titles that don't actually outright say what they do? No idea.

Psychotic
02-03-2009, 03:15 PM
Why not just pretend you're the UK PM, BoB?I will do just that! Time to go look at Wikipedia.

Chancellor of the Exchequer - normally I would make this me as I have an Economics degree, but 'cause I am PM I will make it qwertyxsora because he is Jewish, and thus can be trusted to do a good job with our money.

Deputy Prime Minister - Sagensyg. He can be my mini-me. :love:

Foreign Secretary - Oh Levian for sure. He's such a lovely friendly fella and he'd make all the other nations love us.

Home Secretary/Minister of Justice/whatever the smurf they are calling it now - Big D. Obv.

Trade Secretary - One of the Welshies. Either Old Manus or Heath. I don't particularly care which. The other can be Secretary of State for Wales.

Education Minister - Rye. She wants to be a teacher, so!

Minister of State for Science and Innovation - Goldenboko. I believe him to be the product of a genetic experiment.

Secretary of State for Business - Oh MILF. I think he believes in the free market so he'd be the main man.

Minister of Defence - DK. Britain's enemies will soon fear the power of the almighty bag.

Africa Minister (A position I found out exists today!) - TyphoonThaReapa. I think they will appreciate his gangsta rap.

Agriculture Minister - Lekana. She is a farm lovin' weirdo.

Minister for Women and Equalities - Quin. Because.

Minister for Health - Loony BoB. STOP SMOKING STOP SMOKING STOP SMOKING!

Secretary of State for Work and Pensions - Old Man Mullet, because he will need a pension very soon.

Minister for the Olympics - Marshall banana. Just think! Strawberry medals!

Minister for Transport - Del Murder. He'd make the trains run on time.

Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport - I fancy Cz would be a wonderful appointment. Michael Thomas would probably attend cabinet meetings!

Secretary of State for International Development - I don't even know what this does. So Rantzien can do it. I'm sure he will do a good job of oppressing foreigners.

Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change - Laddy. smurfin' hippie.

Minister of State for Europe - scrumpleberry. I hate Europe. She'll probably be a real bitch to the Europeans so it's all good.

Chief Whip of the House of Commons - Leeza. Hell yes.

Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government - Yaridovich. I don't know what this job does, but I'm appointing Yaridovich to the cabinet to smooth over relations with his rowdy supporters.

Minister of State for Housing - Demon Dude. Maybe he can achieve his dream and finally move out of that cardboard box.

Minister of Magic ;) - rubah!

Madame Adequate
02-03-2009, 03:28 PM
I assumed, and I made an ass out of myself. It's the word MILF that did it. Sorry about that. I thought he was a mom with high self esteem.

Hahaha no worries xD I'm not going to get worked up about a mistake online when it has repeatedly happened to me in real life :p