PDA

View Full Version : Sleepin with nothing on ;)

Freya
02-03-2009, 04:23 PM
I actually can't do that. It feels weird to me. Just sleeping in the nude is weird D: I have to have undies on. In fact I hate not wearing undies.

When I use to have a room mate I always wore a t-shirt and shorts to bed. Now that I have a single room it's tank top and undies! YAY UNDIES!

I dunno if I could ever do a nighty... I dunno too loose? I move a lot so i'd get all tangled.

What do you wear to bed?

Aerith's Knight
02-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Boxers.

Whenever I sleep nude, things hang out too much and it happens that I roll around in my sleep and...

Well, you get it.. painful stuff.

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-03-2009, 04:29 PM
PJ boxers and a tee shirt. During the summer, if the heat warrants it, I will take off the tee shirt.

I only like sleeping naked after fooling around with someone. It is fun to snuggle up to them. :D ^__^

Bunny
02-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Whatever I happen to be wearing at the time.

Freya
02-03-2009, 04:32 PM
I only like sleeping naked after fooling around with someone. It is fun to snuggle up to them. :D ^__^

Even then I feel weird and put undies back on xD wonder what the guy thinks about that... I should ask... "Oh she doesn't want to be nude around me, that's weird."

Shiny
02-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Peejamas and a t-shirt. When it's hotter I just wear undies and an oversized tee. I've slept naked before though. It's very comfy especially because I have flannel sheets.

Balzac
02-03-2009, 05:01 PM

This.

KentaRawr!
02-03-2009, 05:12 PM

This.

That.

Rantz
02-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Nude unless someone else is sleeping over or whatever.

Ouch!
02-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Nakie is free!

Cuchulainn
02-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Do it every night in the summer, tis pure folly to do it in winter.

Akaria
02-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Nakie is free!
Did you just quote the Rugrats...?

I sleep with nothing on when I'm alone. Since I got a roommate, I've liberated a few of his shirts and comfy shorts from him to wear at night. It's always one or the other with underwear though, never both. Too covered up is just no fun!

Peegee
02-03-2009, 06:32 PM
underwear or free~~~~~~~~~~

Psychotic
02-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Nah I can't sleep naked, it just doesn't feel good. Boxers + T-shirt for the win.

Loony BoB
02-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Nude unless someone else is sleeping over or whatever.
This! If they're sleeping over, I'll wear either underwear or some kind of pants (although I have nada but jeans and suit-pants right now so I need to get something for August), depending on how comfortable I am around those people.

rubah
02-03-2009, 07:09 PM
I like sleeping naked sometimes, but dorm time pretty much prohibits that, so the best I get is shirt and panties, if I feel like risking it!

Miriel
02-03-2009, 07:46 PM
I actually can't do that. It feels weird to me. Just sleeping in the nude is weird D: I have to have undies on. In fact I hate not wearing undies.

When I use to have a room mate I always wore a t-shirt and shorts to bed. Now that I have a single room it's tank top and undies! YAY UNDIES!

I know exactly what you mean! I like sleeping in the almost-nude. Always always gotta have the undies on though. Or else it feels really weird. :o

Freya
02-03-2009, 07:51 PM

I know exactly what you mean! I like sleeping in the almost-nude. Always always gotta have the undies on though. Or else it feels really weird. :o

Yeah I don't know how some girls go undieless just normally, it's too weird! I mean even like a thong or something, that's not much coverage but I feel better wearing that rather than nothing D:

Blue Harvest
02-03-2009, 09:21 PM
T-shirt and boxers. Nude feels weird.

ljkkjlcm9
02-03-2009, 09:27 PM
I typically wear boxers. Sometimes I sleep naked.
My gf usually wears a T-shirt and panties. She only sleeps nude sometimes, and only when she is with me. And when she does that it's her way of saying she wants an extra special way of waking up.... *wink*

THE JACKEL

Yar
02-03-2009, 10:35 PM
I can't sleep nude for two reasons. One is that I live with people that occasionally like to wake me up by ripping off my covers. Two is that it simply allows for too much freedom downstairs, and it just gets sloppy and uncomfortable. :(

I usually sleep in a T-Shirt, boxers and sometimes pj-bottoms. :)

Tavrobel
02-03-2009, 10:37 PM

This.

That.

Obligatory single word answer.

Del Murder
02-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Sensible people wear underwear to bed, but it's cool if you don't wear anything else. For me it depends on the temp.

Fonzie
02-03-2009, 10:40 PM
Boxers and basketball shorts.

blackmage_nuke
02-04-2009, 12:25 AM

This.

That.

Obligatory single word answer.

All of the above

Meat Puppet
02-04-2009, 12:27 AM
I prefer to sleep naked

Jessweeee♪
02-04-2009, 12:32 AM
I can't sleep naked, either xD

If it's really hot outside, I'll sleep in my underwear, if not I'll wear shorts or tacky pajama bottoms + whatever shirt I was wearing that day.

XxSephirothxX
02-04-2009, 12:59 AM
Boxers about 60% of the year, boxers+t-shirt when it's a bit cooler.

Momiji
02-04-2009, 01:24 AM
I couldn't sleep naked if I wanted to. My room drops under 60 degrees every night and it's already too smurfing cold with clothes on.

However, during the summer, my room can get in the 90 degree area, so I usually sleep in boxers and a t-shirt and forgo the blankets and sheets.

Leeza
02-04-2009, 01:44 AM
Nightie only. :cat:

Momiji, get a down blanket. I have my thermostat set for 16C at night but it's colder than that in my room. Down is wonderful.

Araciel
02-04-2009, 01:53 AM
I only sleep naked. If people sleep over...well why should they dictate what I wear to bed? I have to wear clothes most of the day, so sleep time is my naked time.

Momiji
02-04-2009, 01:57 AM
Nightie only. :cat:

Momiji, get a down blanket. I have my thermostat set for 16C at night but it's colder than that in my room. Down is wonderful.

I have a really big velour blanket that I sleep under. It's generally good enough to keep me warm if I'm wearing pajamas, but all through the night, my head is still uncovered! I wake up and my nose is ice cold. :x

Leeza
02-04-2009, 02:02 AM
Velour does not compare to down in the least. :)

Momiji
02-04-2009, 02:04 AM
I know, but it feels so nice! :heart:

NeoTifa
02-04-2009, 02:19 AM
Pj pants and whatever t-shirt I'm wearing. Even post-coital wardrobe includes clothes. Meh, I just don't like getting nekked.

Freya
02-04-2009, 02:42 AM
I dunno I actually feel sexier when in my undies than when nude o.o Like you neotifa, I just don't like being nekkid.

Miriel
02-04-2009, 03:11 AM
I dunno I actually feel sexier when in my undies than when nude o.o

ME TOO! Sexy underwear and sexy lingerie = makes you feel oh so sexy!

Don't even get me started on silk/satin robes. Mmm...

Marshall Banana
02-04-2009, 03:17 AM
I think that Sebastian undies would be "sexy." =O

NeoTifa
02-04-2009, 03:20 AM
My fiancé hates American Eagle, and his mom bought him AE boxers, but he refuses to wear them, so I do :p I sleep in those sometimes. They're super kawaii!!! They have hot dogs and hamburgers with aprons on and standing next to a grill and it says "nice to meat you" all over it. Lol.

Denmark
02-04-2009, 03:24 AM
I wear no clothes to bed.

under my boxers and occasional t-shirt and/or pajama pants

Nominus Experse
02-04-2009, 03:58 AM
I sleep nude the majority of the time.

kikimm
02-04-2009, 04:27 AM
Depends how I feel, and slightly on how cold it is. Usually I'll go for a shirt and sweat pants or something. I used to never, ever be able to sleep naked, but it's all right now. Sometimes you just hate clothes. *shrug*

Caraliz
02-04-2009, 04:52 AM
Only with my honey.

escobert
02-04-2009, 04:53 AM
Only with my honey.

agreed. otherwise it's a nono!

Jiro
02-04-2009, 05:22 AM
I normally sleep in whatever I was wearing. If it's summer, I'll usually ditch the shirt or change into boxers. In winter I might throw on an extra shirt.

I don't feel at all comfortable sleeping nude, if I'm with someone special then I'll through my undies back on before sleeping.

Shlup
02-04-2009, 05:23 AM
Panties or nothing. If someone's over or I'm mad at BJ I'll wear PJ pants and a spaghetti strap top. I can't have anything touch my neck though or I start twitching.

Jowy
02-04-2009, 05:34 AM
t-shirt and pajama shorts, although those are lost to the laundry abyss so it's been boxers the past few nights.

Freya
02-04-2009, 06:52 AM
Panties or nothing. If someone's over or I'm mad at BJ I'll wear PJ pants and a spaghetti strap top. I can't have anything touch my neck though or I start twitching.

A twitching scantly clad shlup, I'm gonna have good dreams tonight ;)

Don't even get me started on silk/satin robes. Mmm...
I've never had a silk/satin robe. Are those nice? Should I invest in those for sleep or sexy wear?

Marshall Banana
02-04-2009, 07:22 AM

You better not.

Aerith's Knight
02-04-2009, 07:36 AM

You better not.

I like where this is going. xD

*throws pillows in there*

Go!

Purunyuu~~
02-04-2009, 07:53 AM
Ordinary PJ's.

Breine
02-04-2009, 10:34 AM
I sleep in my underwear, and nothing else. Sleeping in clothes (including a T-shirt only) makes me feel uncomfortable and kinda claustrophobic.

Maybe I should just try and pick up sleeping in the nude completely?

Dignified Pauper
02-04-2009, 01:10 PM
the question better suited for me is, "When do you wear clothes?" Most of the time, I'm walking around my apartment nekkid. Only because it feels so free! But seriously, I tend to walk around my apartment naked and definitely sleep naked. I put clothes on if I'm going out, or to work or something or someone is coming over. But if I'm not naked, I'm in a robe, which is just as nekkid in my opinion.

Rainecloud
02-04-2009, 01:22 PM
I used to sleep 'in the nip' when I lived with my Parents.

These days, I wear trendy jammies.

Rase
02-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Boxer and some loose pajama pants here. I'm in dorms, plus I need the pockets for all the stuff I have to hold while I sleep. ;)

Slept in the nude a few times, but it's nothing special when you're solo.

Wolf Kanno
02-04-2009, 06:17 PM
Since I don't have A/C in my place I tend to sleep naked in the summer. If I'm with the GF most definetly. Most of the time its a T-shirt and Boxers with cute fuzzy animals on them. (Like penguins! :love:)

Quindiana Jones
02-05-2009, 12:49 PM
I sleep naked because when I feel like a tired, semi-asleep wank it means I don't have to fanny around with underwear it's comfortable, and doesn't waste clothes. :shifty:

Samuraid
02-06-2009, 07:32 AM
Pajama pants and a light T-shirt.

AwesomeGuy
02-06-2009, 08:08 AM
My level 3 soft body armor, covered by a t-shirt. My blackhawk shoulder holster carrying my Smith & Wesson M&P in .40 S&W. Two spare magazines are on my left side in the shoulder magazine pouches. I tend to keep BDU pants on at night, during the summer though I can be caught in jean shorts. I tend to snuggle with one of my shotguns. Lately it's been my Smith & Wesson M-3000. She's just so cute!

Dignified Pauper
02-06-2009, 01:14 PM
Boxer and some loose pajama pants here. I'm in dorms, plus I need the pockets for all the stuff I have to hold while I sleep. ;)

What the heck do you have to put in your pockets? Paranoid your roomie is going to steal your wallet?

Fujiko
02-06-2009, 03:52 PM
But it's really so very comfortable to only be wearing panties and nothing else <3 If I have someone over I just put on a tank top or a tee, and if it's cold a pair of cute leg-warmers *_*

AwesomeGuy's Gay Lover
02-06-2009, 10:27 PM
during the summer though I can be caught in jean shorts.
And let me tell you, he looks hawt in those cut-offs! :love:

Freya
02-06-2009, 10:49 PM
during the summer though I can be caught in jean shorts.
And let me tell you, he looks hawt in those cut-offs! :love:

... wow.

Darkswordofchaos
02-07-2009, 12:30 AM
If you wear nothing at nigh snow snakes might crawl up your but and freeze you to death

Momiji
02-07-2009, 02:05 AM
If you wear nothing at nigh snow snakes might crawl up your but and freeze you to death

what

Psychotic
02-07-2009, 02:08 AM
Don't try to play it cool. You know you're terrified of the snow snakes penetrating your inner sanctum, Justin my boy.

Momiji
02-07-2009, 02:13 AM
I wonder what it feels like to freeze from the inside out... :-/

:-\

Fonzie
02-07-2009, 02:33 AM
I wonder what it feels like to freeze from the inside out... :-/

:-\

Grab some popsicles from your freezer.

We're about to hold an experiment.

Mogi
02-07-2009, 03:49 AM
I sleep nude unless it's really cold. Then I just wear pants.
P:

Rase
02-07-2009, 06:03 AM

What the heck do you have to put in your pockets? Paranoid your roomie is going to steal your wallet?
I was referring to the ridiculousness of having pockets on my pajama pants actual. Don't use them for anything unless I'm not dressed and moving about the room, then my cellphones usually in one.

Yar
02-07-2009, 08:32 AM

I was referring to the ridiculousness of having pockets on my pajama pants actual. Don't use them for anything unless I'm not dressed and moving about the room, then my cellphones usually in one.Don't knock pajama pockets! :Eek: They're practical, honest!

I put my phone in my pocket when I'm in my pajamas and I'm leaving the room or doing something, too. :p

Shiva_
02-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Underwear and a t-shirt.

Winter Nights
02-07-2009, 06:51 PM
I prefer to sleep naked. I don't wear underwear to begin.

NeoCracker
02-07-2009, 07:46 PM
Either in my boxers or whatever I happen to be wearing. I just switch to a different pair of clothes the next day anyway. :p

And I hate being naked. My balls feel so uncomfortable just hanging around. :(

rubah
02-07-2009, 07:50 PM
I hate when pajamas don't have pockets. It makes it hard to go out in your pajamas then :(

Fujiko
02-08-2009, 12:04 AM
I hate when pajamas don't have pockets. It makes it hard to go out in your pajamas then :(

When I do wear PJs (note: for when it's really icy-cold up here in Scandinavia) I only wear them in bed, when I'm sleeping; I change into other clothes when I'm at home :cool: But if you wear your PJs not only in bed but also when you're staying at home moving around doing whatever, and you go out and such (perhaps esp. if you're in the dorms) I can see how pockets on 'em can be of the essence! ;) But either way I wear my silk robe no matter what I'm (not) wearing if I need to go somewhere outside my bedroom; and my robe has pockets! :D :choc:

Avarice-ness
02-09-2009, 10:34 PM
For a while Bruce and I could have prolly of been bonafide nudists...

I only like gowns (FROM VICTORIA'S SECRET. <3) when my legs are as smooth as possible, so if I sleep topless, I usually have pajama pants on. So yeah, it's either a top with no pants or no top with pants!
I don't sleep naked now because I usually have to get up in the middle of the night to help the babe, so it's just a hassle. Need a robe. <3

Madame Adequate
02-10-2009, 12:41 AM
I usually go for topless with no pants, but on occasion do sleep entirely and sexily nude.