PDA

View Full Version : The EoFF Dating Game

Bahamut2000X
02-03-2009, 07:46 PM
*Cue Dating Game Music*

Hello all of EoFF and welcome to the Dating Game, EoFF edition.

It's February and the season of love is upon us. Valentine's day is a simple few short weeks away. And sadly there's still many young single folks out there! This is truly a travesty! It seems I'll need to step in and fix this horrible thing!

Here's how it works. The game is split up into rounds. Each round will be 24-48 hours long. There will be one lucky male bachelor who will the one all the ladies will vie for his attention. There will also be the mystery ladies known only to me, who every round will PM their replies from that round to me, and I will post them up here for our lucky bachelor to see. This way any bias will be completely removed from the game.

Well then we need our lucky bachelor and the mystery ladies who will be playing in this game.

If your interested you must be able to be active for at least a week while the game goes on.

For potential Bachelors, PM me about why you would make an interesting bachelor.

For potential Mystery Ladies, PM me about why you would make an interesting contestant. You must also be able to keep it a secret that you are who you are from other people till the end of the game.

So those interested in playing fire those PM's off and let's get this thing started.

Freya
02-03-2009, 07:49 PM
This was so fun to do on Neskaya. I was the bachelorette and it made me crazy not knowing who woo'd me!

Rantz
02-03-2009, 07:52 PM
Which week are we talking about? A week starting tomorrow is just about how long I can be active.

Bahamut2000X
02-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Just until next week.

All I ask is the ability for those playing to be able to just devote a few minutes a day to playing the game if your in it or wish to be in it.

Blue Harvest
02-03-2009, 09:12 PM
This was so fun to do on Neskaya. I was the bachelorette and it made me crazy not knowing who woo'd me!

You made me tell you which one I was :tongue:

Bahamut2000X
02-03-2009, 09:35 PM
Come on ladies, we need a few more mystery cuties to apply!

Quina
02-03-2009, 10:18 PM
Can I apply?

Captain Maxx Power
02-03-2009, 11:24 PM
This is almost as ridiculous as some random member making a second account, posting sappy idiotic posts and sending random secret valentines to members.

Bahamut2000X
02-03-2009, 11:36 PM
Can I apply?

Of course! Applications are open till tomorrow at the latest *hopefully* or if I get more girls to apply for the roles of mystery cuties.

This is almost as ridiculous as some random member making a second account, posting sappy idiotic posts and sending random secret valentines to members.

And you have to break my heart again Capn'. :(

Del Murder
02-03-2009, 11:37 PM
EoFF Cupid? He has a special arrow just for you, Ma..*gets shot by sniper*

Bunny
02-03-2009, 11:40 PM
This game is homophobic and I demand that this wrong be righted.

Bahamut2000X
02-03-2009, 11:57 PM
This game is homophobic and I demand that this wrong be righted.

Funnily enough people said the same thing last game at Neskaya. But it's kind of hard to manage when many people don't want to be paired up with someone of the same sex, and a lot of the roles change depending on who's in the spot light seat.

*gets shot by sniper*

Ah bloody hell, the snipers back. There goes the neighborhood.

Bunny
02-04-2009, 12:17 AM
Funnily enough people said the same thing last game at Neskaya. But it's kind of hard to manage when many people don't want to be paired up with someone of the same sex, and a lot of the roles change depending on who's in the spot light seat.

That's where the fun comes in. Male picks from 2 girls, 1 guy. Picks the guy and everyone publicly mocks them until they cry. Fun for all!

Del Murder
02-04-2009, 12:31 AM
Oh man that does sound good. We could out someone right here on EoFF Dating Game!

Araciel
02-04-2009, 01:55 AM
This is the devil.

Bahamut2000X
02-04-2009, 02:05 AM
The Bachelor search will end at 10 PM EST today. We have quite a few entries already I need to go through.

But any ladies are still encouraged to apply. We haven't had nearly as much of a turn out as I had hoped with the female viewers. So get to it ladies!

NeoTifa
02-04-2009, 02:15 AM
Can we do this even though we aren't technically single? :p Just for fun!!!!

Bahamut2000X
02-04-2009, 02:17 AM
Anyone is welcome to join. It's all in fun anyways.

Still looking for more PM's for the female contestants as Mystery Cuties. So if you got time to play send those PM's through!

Aerith's Knight
02-04-2009, 07:09 AM
Should be fun.

Levian
02-04-2009, 01:08 PM
I want to be a mysterious lady. :mad2:

Bunny
02-04-2009, 03:06 PM
I want to be a mysterious lady. :mad2:

SEE?!

We must ban together and stop this oppression, Levian!

Bahamut2000X
02-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Well then after many many excellent entries, I've finally decided that the Bachelor for this first ever EoFF Dating Game shall be...

Yaridovich!!!

Now then Round 1 can officially begin! Oh and to make things more interesting and more open, Mystery Cuties will consist of male and females! So those interested in playing the game can still apply to be a Mystery Cutie until Round 1 is over.

Round 1 shall begin out with a simple Q and A session. Yars will write up as many questions as he feels like and post them up for our Mystery Cuties to respond to. The only banned questions are asking who you are, and if your a male or female.

*Mystery Cuties, once the questions are up respond to them in the form of a PM to myself, once I have them all collected I'll post them up for Yars and all of EoFF to see.

Round 1 will end in about 24-48 hours, from now.

Now then let's play!

Yar
02-06-2009, 01:58 AM
What is your name? OH, wait. Nvm.

Would you say that you're Mac, or PC?

We're moving into a 100-story apartment building. Which floor are we moving to?

You're a superhero and I'm your damsel in distress. How do you save me?

Follow-up question: What is your superhero name?

I've recently been cursed by a witch-doctor. How do you go about revenge?

I've always considered myself to be a Dasher or a Blitzen. Which one of Santa's reindeer would you say you are?

Your mother is coming for dinner and I hate her. Which one of us mysteriously doesn't show, and why?

Both my arms have been broken and I'm really horny. How do you go about relieving the situation?

I want my own entry on Wikipedia. What do you add?

If you were your parents, how you describe your son/daughter?

I'm trying to think of a question to ask you. What should I ask?

What would your pet name for me be?

What is the most romantic holiday, and what would we do on that day?

On which date do you think it's okay to fart?

Your father is in the hospital, but I want to stay home to watch The Simpsons. You understand if you go alone, right?

Bahamut2000X
02-06-2009, 02:07 AM
Alright well Round 1 officially officially starts now that Yars has posted his questions. So 24-48 hours from now Round 1 will end.

All Mystery Cuties please PM your answers to the questions.
Anyone interested in becoming a Mystery Cutie PM me your answers and that you want to play. You still have time to join if you wish.

Now have at you!

Bahamut2000X
02-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Alrighty ladies and gentlemen! The Mystery Cuties have spoken!

Yars questions numbers to make things easier to read for you lot.

1. Would you say that you're Mac, or PC?

2. We're moving into a 100-story apartment building. Which floor are we moving to?

3. You're a superhero and I'm your damsel in distress. How do you save me?

4. Follow-up question: What is your superhero name?

5. I've recently been cursed by a witch-doctor. How do you go about revenge?

6. I've always considered myself to be a Dasher or a Blitzen. Which one of Santa's reindeer would you say you are?

7. Your mother is coming for dinner and I hate her. Which one of us mysteriously doesn't show, and why?

8.Both my arms have been broken and I'm really horny. How do you go about relieving the situation?

9. I want my own entry on Wikipedia. What do you add?

10. If you were your parents, how you describe your son/daughter?

11. I'm trying to think of a question to ask you. What should I ask?

12. What would your pet name for me be?

13. What is the most romantic holiday, and what would we do on that day?

14. On which date do you think it's okay to fart?

15. Your father is in the hospital, but I want to stay home to watch The Simpsons. You understand if you go alone, right?

1. PC because it's more awesomesauce.

2. 3rd because it's not to high and not too low

3. I fight the dragon and pick you up at 6 o clock and take you to a live recording of oprah :D

4. The Awesome

5. Mad revenge filled with blood and what not. Ya know ;)

6. DONNER... dunno why to be honest.

7. You both would show if you loved me :D

8. Oral? :D

9. I'd add about how awesome you are and how sexy you are and how everyone wants your body. Then if we don't work out, dammit others will be interested.

10. Such a nice girl ^_^ She talks a lot though and wears floosy clothes even though that style is normal these days.

11. Who framed roger rabbit?

12. My lil TVbug

13. We'd just make our own holiday! We'd celebrate it with sex and tv and near a beach. so we can just relax.

14. It's not right to do it at all!

15. No. The simpsons are not that great and if you cared at all about me you'd be there for me in my time of need.

1. pc

2. 13

3. With my mind bullets.

4. Super Duper Awesome Girl

5. Chop his pener off

6. Rudolph... more useful than estimated

7. Me, because she probably burnt it

8. Spoiler: tie you to a chair and make you watch rosie o'donnel

9. uhhhh....

10. smart, funny, semi-lazy, and a very good cook

11. why are you so sexy?

12. Sexy McHottikins

13. Halloween. Beat up kids and steal their candy

14. 1st. Show the real you of gtfo

15. I'll be watching it with you. He's a drunken old bastard.

1. I'm a Mac, I'm easy to use and like nothing you've ever seen!

2. 27, I dunno, it works.

3. I single-handedly destory all foes with a private viewing of Eragon.

4. The Phoolosopher

5. I will bravely trvael to the highest mountain and through the burning deserts to recue the one whom I hold dear. I will then pierce the heart of the fiend to rescue the one I hold for his hand in marriage. For his curse is uncomparable to the curse I would have without you.

6. Cupid <3

7. We do not show, I'd rather spend a lifetime with you if I was destined to hell than to see your pain.

8. Whatever you desire, good sir, I will fufill any desire you so choose and do so gladly and passionately.

9. I add the world. I will craft sunsets in your name, mountains in your favorite color, and birds will chirp your favorite song.I will go beying Wikipedia, and give you the world, for a mere article is not enough.

10. Unworthy of such an amazing spirit as yourself. Passionately in love and willing to do whatever you do. I will travel the ends of the earth for you.

11. It's not what I should answer, but what I should do.

12. Yaridovich The Second. I will name anything and everything after you.

13. Everyday, my love. We do whatever pleases you and I will find upmost pleasure in fufilling your desires.

14. For you, anyt and everyday. And I will appreciate even that.

15. I not only understand, I fear it with my upmost heart. I do not wish to leave the one who is so dear in my heart.

1. I am very politically correct.

2. The roof!

3. I eat all of the bad guys.

4. Super Deleat

5. I eat the witch doctor.

6. Nixon.

7. You hate her or you ate her? If it is the second one then that answers the other part of your question.

8. I try to put a cast on your arms while avoiding the horns.

9. I add all of your favorite meals. Which I would buy you if we went on the date.

10. I did not even know that was possible.

11. Ask if I want seconds.

12. Rex.

13. Thanksgiving day. We would eat turkey and frog legs.

14. The one that I am not on.

15. Yes, I will understand that you are a selfish.

There you have it! Our 4 Mystery Cuties have given Yars their answers. But which one of these 4 Mystery persons will win Yars heart?

We'll just have to see with future rounds.

Now Yars I ask that you give a little thought on each Cutie and what you think about them while we prepare for the next round. ;)

Rye
02-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Ohhhh, la la!

Yar
02-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Oh, wow! :love:

If I had to make a decision right now, I'd probably be putting out for Mystery Cutie #1 atm. 2, 3 and 4, you gotta step up your game! Though I have to say, I did appreciate that in question eight, mystery cutie 4 was the only one actually suggesting medical attention. I'm not just a sexual being, guys! :p And mystery cutie 2 would give me a good pet name, iyam. :aimkiss: Mystery Cutie 3 intrigues me though! I like the way s/he thinks! :D

Bahamut2000X
02-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Alright then, Round 2 begins today. This is the artistic round. Our Mystery Cuties will try and woo Yars with some form of art, poetry, whatever kind of artistic thing they can think of. Oh and there's a twist, there will be a special theme which is to be picked and announced by Yars. The 24-48 hours countdown will begin when he announces what theme he would like.

Captain Maxx Power
02-08-2009, 08:02 PM
So it is only Yard who gets a go?

tidus_rox
02-09-2009, 12:50 AM
Oh this is just too funny :P

Bunny
02-09-2009, 01:17 AM
I know who number one is.

Laddy
02-09-2009, 01:19 AM
LAWL. I feel a little glee in my pants now.

Psychotic
02-09-2009, 02:16 AM
You think #1 is the best, Yaridovich? She sounds like a right bitch. Who the smurf hates the Simpsons? (I AM ONLY JOKING PLZ TO NOT BEING OFFENDED!!!!)

Hey, #3, if he doesn't want you, I'll have you.

Yar
02-09-2009, 02:25 AM
Okies, I think I've got an artistic theme. :D

I like to do brand new things and unconventional activities. Life should be an experience! So, in a drawing, song, sculpture or a series of poems, demonstrate the perfect day that we'd spend together!

Bahamut2000X
02-09-2009, 02:56 AM
So it is only Yard who gets a go?

For this game yes.

But if people enjoy this enough I'll run future editions and give more people a chance at it. I would love to do another go at this, some of the reasons why people would make good bachelors was great, Maxx in particular I recall having one very excellent reason, among a few others. So if this is well received you can expect many more Dating Games in the future. ;)

Bahamut2000X
02-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Since this art project seems a bit tougher then the previous round I'll extend the duration another 24 hours so the rest of our Mystery Cuties can get their artwork in.

Yar
02-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Since this art project seems a bit tougher then the previous round I'll extend the duration another 24 hours so the rest of our Mystery Cuties can get their artwork in.Yey! :)

Bahamut2000X
02-13-2009, 02:26 AM
After a long extension here we go!

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/bahamut2000x/dateforyars.jpg

Mystery Cutie 2 sadly was busy and couldn't meet the deadline. :(

Our Perfect Day

Our perfect day would be filled with happiness
We would love each other for just who we are
We would play games, sing songs, and make sweet love
We would caress and hug and kiss and relax

Our perfect day is endless, it'd never cease
We would both laugh and cry and smile and play
We would feel pure and ever so deeply loved
We would lie down simply to know we're in love

Our perfect day needs no sex, booze, or Lionel
We would smile at the face of the other
We would laugh at the absolute worst jokes
We would love each other 'til the end of time

Love ya, Yar-Yars! <3

My submission:

The Perfect Date, a Haiku

Eat a nine course meal
Go home and make love for hours
Then order takeout

And that concludes round 2!

Next will be the third and final round. Until then Yars, why don't you give some feedback on who is wooing you this round.

Psychotic
02-13-2009, 02:34 AM
Oh I like number 1's the best this time. It's cute. But will the man with the green font agree?

Miriel
02-13-2009, 11:08 AM
My submission:

The Perfect Date, a Haiku

Eat a nine course meal
Go home and make love for hours
Then order takeout

I like your style, Mystery Cutie #4!

Bahamut2000X
02-14-2009, 10:45 PM
Alright today is the beginning of the final round for the EoFF Dating game! This final round is promptly named the...

Happily Ever After Round(Props to Monda for coming up with the idea for this round =D)

Here's how it works, our handsome bachelor Yars has been captured by an evil dragon and becomes the <s>Damsel</s> Dude in Distress! It's up to our Mystery Cuties to save him!

They do this by telling us their exploits of how they defeated the dragon and saved Yars!

So there you have it. Time for this final round to begin! Let's hear those tales Cuties! As always PM all submissions to myself, you have 24-48 hours to do so.

Yar
02-14-2009, 10:47 PM
:heart:!

scrumpleberry
02-14-2009, 10:51 PM
Oh, this should be good. Showcase your chivalry, wit and daring, candidates, and win the fair maid's heart!

Bahamut2000X
02-18-2009, 10:12 PM
Well the 48 hours has gone and passed, and it seems many of our Cuties have something called, a real life. So I'm extending this game a little bit longer and will do a one by one reveal of what the cuties submitted for this round so the busy ones have a chance to catch up, which will happen....soon.

Yar
02-18-2009, 10:37 PM
Well the 48 hours has gone and passed, and it seems many of our Cuties have something called, a real life. So I'm extending this game a little bit longer and will do a one by one reveal of what the cuties submitted for this round so the busy ones have a chance to catch up, which will happen....soon.:(

Bahamut2000X
02-19-2009, 10:25 PM
Alright time for the count down. Starting with Mystery Cutie 4! And then going one by one as they send me their replies.

I would aquire a device that controls all the volcanoes in dragon land. I would tell the dragon that if he did not release Yardrovidich then I would activate the volcanoes which would spray lava all over the people of dragon land causing loss of innocent lives. The dragon would then send a rogue agent to stop me but I would get away although my device would be destroyed and all my hench men are killed. My secondary protocol would be to send my associate to the dragon's house and hold his family hostage. I would threaten to have them kill his wife and infant son if he did not release Jar Jars. He of course would take my threat seriously and release Yamaneko, but not before shooting him once in the lung. But don't worry after about five episodes he should be ok.

Bahamut2000X
02-21-2009, 04:04 AM
And here we go all the way to the top with Mystery Cutie 1!

Only 2 more to go. This should be wrapped up by tomorrow. So all that will be left after the last revelations will be Yars to pick his Cutie.

So they have captured my man. He's chillaxing in their cave. So I burst in there and the dragons aren't actually dragons they are fat dinosaurs.

Excited I say, "HELLZA YA!"

But yars is poisoned and so I have to fight the dinosaurs to get the antidote. I shoot the dinosaurs but they are bigger than I thought they were so it's like ping ping off their chests.

So I go to the scientist dude and i figure out how to kill them. So then I get the biggest baddest boss dinosaur and and i'm all "We know how to kill you now."

Then all the sudden the dinosaur steps off the cliff and starts floating and is all "Yeah all dinosaurs are space aliens."

So then I just kinda slink away with my yars while Will smiths takes over the aliens.

Psychotic
02-21-2009, 04:06 AM
I like that MC4 has compared our boy to Jar Jar. I can't decide if MC1 is being satirical/ironic/making a parody/etc. or just being plain odd. If it's the former, take me now! If it's the latter, eh, s/he's all yours, Yardie.

Yar
02-21-2009, 04:10 AM
:Eek:

:love:

OH THIS IS SO TOUGH. THE OTHER TWO GOTTA BLOW ME AWAY!

Bahamut2000X
02-22-2009, 05:13 AM
After much wait, here we go, the grand finale!

I rolled for stats, I got 18 on all. Damn, I'm good.

I take my pegasus named after yourself and with rapier in hand and crossbow on back, I ride in my fabulous glittery suit of armor.

I have no other goal than to save my beloved Yar-yars from an evil dragon. So, I first begin with a song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhlPAj38rHc).

Afterwards, I travel trhough the most harsh and unforgiving lands for your hand and heart in love.

After many battles with ruffians and Barbar Streisand, I reach my destination, The Castle of Evil with its own music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koB7KQ0jOSM) as I approach an endless stairway.

There I find some clues to the location of what could be the holding place of my dear Yar-Yars. I find some remnants of a letter in dark green text.

"Dear, :skull::skull::skull::skull:, what was your name again?

Nevermind, I am trapped in a hidden room in this terrible dastardly place of evil. It is called Nebraska, and I fear it will be my place of death if you do not hurry. Take this Potion of Critical Healing +2 and save me, please!

Love, Your Yar-Yars"

So I take the potion and lightly kiss the letter, using this for what I could possibly do.

I desperately look through the courtyard of corpses and those who are banished from civilized society. Oh, look! It's Baloki!

Finally, I come across a large door, I am overcame with grief and decide to enter it with all might. Not without properly applying more hair products, of course! :love:

I first here music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmYSy9U78Sc) in the background and prepare for what seems to be a battle.

I open the door and I am shortly blinded by the sight of evil and disgust. But enough abour Rosie O'Donnell.

There is a large dragon staring at me and preparing to kill me! I grab my rapier and begin for battle! It went something like this...

ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpLuasxQryU)

Now, the dragon dies and I seem to have won! But the dragon explodes into none other than...

COLIN MOCHERIE!

Yes, the Canadian comedian who provied a character voice in Neverwinter Nights 2! So I get some more music... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTsvwBkVdKw)

I trust, slash, and parry all I can, but Colin Mocherie is simply too powerful! I collapse and feel the grasp of death befall me, before all is lost, I hear my name being called in the sweetest voice imaginable.

It was Yar-Yars. I get cured with a Healing spell and watch as Yar-Yars fires his lazer at Colin Mocherie! He totally pwns him!

I then get up and my beloved runs into my arms...

We embrace and kiss passionately in tune to this goddamn song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSzBfpi9oCw). God I hate that song.

After our adventure we ride of to the distance on Goldenboko's back, for a weekend of Amsterdam filled with pot and sexxorz.

And They Lived Happily Ever After

Sadly Mystery Cutie 2 has gone M.I.A. and is might be the one in need of rescue before not too long.

So then, there you have it, all the rounds completed. Now all that is left for Yars to decide and pick who his new lover will be. But before that why not a few thoughts on each Cutie Yars?

Yar
02-23-2009, 04:09 AM
Well, Mystery Cutie 2 must have not been as interested as I was! That's a shame.

I loved the art by all. WOWZA! :love: Though, one had me most impressed.

And then Operation: Save Yar. This was what I needed. I got to see their real identities!

I figure this won't be easy, but I have to tell Mystery Cutie 4 that we won't be going on a sexy date. Tee-tee-why-en. :(

SO: Mystery Cutie 1 or Mystery Cutie 3?

Mystery Cutie gave me answers that were straight to the point, but cutie 3 gave me answers that I wanted.

Art had me in love with them both. The picture was fantabulous, but poetry was to die for.

So cutie 1 or cutie 3? I've come to a decision. Mystery Cutie 3, plz? :D:D

OKAY, REVEAL THEIR IDENTITIES MATT! I'M DYING IN ANTICIPATION

Psychotic
02-23-2009, 04:12 AM
I think I know who Mystery Cutie 3 is.

...seeing as how they sent me a very angry PM. :lol:

Yar
02-23-2009, 04:16 AM
I think I know who Mystery Cutie 3 is.

...seeing as how they sent me a very angry PM. :lol::(

Laddy
02-23-2009, 12:37 PM
Come to me, my love!!

I've waited for the deepedt depths of time, my heart in eternal slumber, I admired from afar yet nearby, and with this oppurtunity, my life is true once again, enter my grasp, enter my heart, my lovely Yaridovich!

Del Murder
02-23-2009, 05:51 PM
I wonder if all the cuties were dudes. Besides Laddy of course.

Levian
02-23-2009, 06:53 PM
The odds are pretty high

Bahamut2000X
02-24-2009, 03:30 AM
Well there you have it, Laddy and Yars are destined for one another!

Mystery Cutie 1 was Lekana
Mystery Cutie 2 was NeoTifa who has since gone MIA since the start of round 2
Mystery Cutie 3 is Laddy of course
And lastly Mystery Cutie 4 was Quina

I must say despite how busy I was I'm glad this went off fairly well. Though there was a lot of inactivity which made me sad face. But other then that I enjoyed a lot of the replies for applications I got. Just as a little note, the amount of guys applying to be Bachelors was a lot. Some of the reasons were just classic too. Maybe I'll post up some of the other applicants reasons why they should have been a bachelor.

Yar
02-24-2009, 04:46 AM
I must say despite how busy I was I'm glad this went off fairly well. Though there was a lot of inactivity which made me sad face. But other then that I enjoyed a lot of the replies for applications I got. Just as a little note, the amount of guys applying to be Bachelors was a lot. Some of the reasons were just classic too. Maybe I'll post up some of the other applicants reasons why they should have been a bachelor.:p I don't remember my application being that stellar. :love:

Psychotic
02-24-2009, 04:58 AM
I wonder if Laddy puts out on the first date.

Yar
02-24-2009, 05:02 AM
I wonder if Laddy puts out on the first date.I don't do it on the first date. I'm a classy gentleman.

Second date.

Freya
02-24-2009, 09:25 AM
I'm sorry i was one of those inactives. Mainly cause i was out drinking most nigths with my man. But i tries I did! You almost had me. But thats cause i know you so well. MONDAY NIGHT WOO next time i'll call you when this happens ;)

Yar
02-24-2009, 09:58 AM
Yay! Kaycee! You have a real diate unlike me. I'm dstuck here gettting drunk andf so noy bringenenn and Laddy,

Laddy
02-24-2009, 12:47 PM
But...but...Yar-Yars! =(

Yar
02-24-2009, 06:39 PM
But...but...Yar-Yars! =(:( Sorry, Laddy.

Blue Harvest
02-24-2009, 08:07 PM
Great, now I'm jealous of Laddy :(

Del Murder
02-24-2009, 11:54 PM
No love for Quina. :(

Laddy
02-25-2009, 12:52 AM
No love for Quina. :(
Well I got dumped, care to do a Qu mating ritual?

Psychotic
02-25-2009, 01:05 AM
No love for Quina. :(What would Quina's husband say?