PDA

View Full Version : Better or Worse?

blackmage_nuke
02-04-2009, 11:39 AM
Do you think the games wouldve been better or worse without Donald and Goofy following you around?

I personally think the games wouldve been better if you could atleast turn the off during battle like in FFXII

Marshall Banana
02-04-2009, 11:47 AM
I can't even imagine Kingdom Hearts without Donald and Goofy. They're cute and good companions.

blackmage_nuke
02-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Actually now that I think about it I actually did like them in KHI when they were comical and cute. But that fitted the light hearted mood of the game. But they made it hard to take KHII seriously when Simba is being chewed up by his past or Aladin and Jasmine are having marital problems theyre always goofing around.

edit : Actually by that reasoning I guess I dont like Sora in KHII either which is also true. (Poor Roxas)

Marshall Banana
02-04-2009, 12:16 PM
I don't like KHII. =(

trancekuja
02-04-2009, 01:31 PM
Well what did you expect? It's smurfin Disney + SE. I liked both Donald & Goofy.

blackmage_nuke
02-04-2009, 01:52 PM
I expected better taste for one thing.

Tavrobel
02-04-2009, 05:25 PM
I can't even imagine Kingdom Hearts without Donald and Goofy. They're cute and good companions. so awesome at dealing with enemies.

Serapy
02-04-2009, 06:23 PM
Do you think the games wouldve been better or worse without Donald and Goofy following you around?

I personally think the games wouldve been better if you could atleast turn the off during battle like in FFXII

Racist.

FFIX Choco Boy
02-05-2009, 12:21 AM
It would have been better in II, but in I they pretty much make the story. In II, they're basically just witnesses, and in CoM it's the same thing. I hope in 3 your main party will be Sora, Kairi, and Riku.

blackmage_nuke
02-05-2009, 12:53 PM
I can't even imagine Kingdom Hearts without Donald and Goofy. They're cute and good companions. so awesome at dealing with enemies.Actually for my latest play i cant remember the name exactly but i put them on 'use techniques to support sora' or something (It was the last one on the list) then I took off all their techniques so they just follow me around and dont intefere with my heartless/nobody bashing fun :D

Racist.
If they were white it might be different but thats not the case.

Darkswordofchaos
02-05-2009, 07:56 PM
i liked them donald saved my but a few times with a cure spell

Tavrobel
02-05-2009, 09:14 PM
If they were white it might be different but thats not the case.

You could just set them to "Sora Attack" and that would save you the trouble.