PDA

View Full Version : Friends!

Jessweeee♪
02-05-2009, 03:22 AM
So I realized a couple of hours ago that I haven't visited any of my friends' pages on the websites I go to in like, months. So I then I did!

Do you see your "friends" often?

:</>D?

Rye
02-05-2009, 03:34 AM
At college, I practically live with my friends. I finally made a friend in my dorm, so I visit him a lot too. We watch movies and stuff. It's nice and fun.

Clouded Sky
02-05-2009, 03:50 AM
So I realized a couple of hours ago that I don't have friends.

:</>D?

Fix'd.

And I'm so sorry Jessweeee, that sounds terrible.

Jessweeee♪
02-05-2009, 03:53 AM
Well that wasn't very nice of you :(

rubah
02-05-2009, 04:14 AM
friends' pages on the websites you go to. . .

wha?

it's okay jesse, I don't have friends either :heart:

Momiji
02-05-2009, 04:27 AM
What are friends?

Cleric
02-05-2009, 03:27 PM
I really don't know what I'd do without all my friends and our ridiculous antics, and warped perception of a good time...seriously.

Bunny
02-05-2009, 03:36 PM
I have like two friends. I talk to them when I can.

Jowy
02-05-2009, 05:17 PM
Going out this weekend to see them for the first time in almost two years.

Ouch!
02-05-2009, 06:34 PM
I go down to my friends' suite and play stupid amounts of video games on a regular basis. It's great fun and entirely unproductive!

Cuchulainn
02-05-2009, 07:05 PM
When I was in my teens & early 20s I had a lot of people who I'd say were 'friends'. In reality about a handful were actual friends, the rest I just got drunk & high with. Now I barely even see that handful. Talk online a lot, go out for a nostalgic blowout every month, for peoples birthdays & new years. Beyond that, nothing. I've never needed anyone really but for some reason people seem to need me. Don't really know why, I'm a moron.

I do believe, however, that in some cases friends can be more important than your family.

Old Manus
02-05-2009, 07:40 PM
Children's TV taught me that world terror can be defeated with the power of FRIENDSHIP, so I make as many friends as I can.

AwesomeGuy
02-05-2009, 09:09 PM
MMm.... friends.

I have a civilian fire team that I see at least once a month. We try for twice, but ammo is expensive. We meet up to plot ways to take back the government. Then we coordinate our efforts with similar groups across the country. It's generally a good time until we start to rage about all the new :skull::skull::skull::skull: these piece of :skull::skull::skull::skull: politicians try to enact. Or something that pigs have done. Oh they're the best. "HURRR WE KEEP THE PEACE". Man, they do basically nothing that a competent armed citizen couldn't. Oh wait, they give out traffic tickets. Whoop de fuckin' do.

Wait, what was this about again?

Tavrobel
02-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Of course, I talk to all of my friend all the time.