PDA

View Full Version : Deep

Darkswordofchaos
02-05-2009, 08:17 PM
A few questions for you to ponder

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Why are fools and fanatics always so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts?<!-- google_ad_section_end --> (http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/180512)

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->If actions are stronger than words, why is the pen mightier than the sword?<!-- google_ad_section_end --> (http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/83480)

<!-- google_ad_section_start --> (http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/180512)

rubah
02-05-2009, 08:24 PM
One more:
Why does his post have such weird formatting?

Hawkeye
02-05-2009, 08:44 PM
One more:

Because you touch yourself at night.

Rantz
02-05-2009, 08:48 PM
I'll tell you guys I'm pondering like hell right now. No actually if hell is pondering this much:

|---|

I'm pondering THIS MUCH

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

fo serious

Bunny
02-05-2009, 09:04 PM
One more:

Because you touch yourself at night.

I touch myself more often during the day. Night time is sleepy time!

Rocket Edge
02-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Wow, good questions right there.

Also, can't help but lol at Hawkeye :lol:

Meat Puppet
02-05-2009, 09:33 PM
What about a sword... with a pen attached?!

Psychotic
02-05-2009, 09:38 PM
So why didn't you call yourself Darkpenofchaos?

Del Murder
02-05-2009, 09:52 PM
If you have such a narrow minded scope that you only see one side of things, you will naturally think your opinion is the only true one, since it's the only one you know.

Actions do speak louder. The pen causes people to take action. If it didn't then it is not mightier than the sword.

XxSephirothxX
02-05-2009, 09:59 PM
So why didn't you call yourself Darkpenofchaos?
Because he's deep and mysterious.

rubah
02-05-2009, 10:18 PM
omg guys, I think hawkeye might be stalking me. . .

continuing what murddel (murdle? muddle?) was saying, people are more likely to do things if you convince them to than if you force them. Its like Aesop's old fable about the sun and the north wind, trying to make a traveller take off his cloak. The wind blew and blew but couldn't blow it off, but the sun just shone brighter and the guy took it off of his own accord.

Now, if the man didn't believe taking his coat off was a good idea and the north wind demonstrated by taking his own coat off, instead of just saying 'you should take your coat off', that would be the other aphorism.

Darkswordofchaos
02-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Why is it that when we are hungry and there is no food in the house we keep going to the refrigerater? Do we expect somthing to just appear?

Why is it that only drug dealers and software companies call their clients users?

If god Dropped acid would he see people?

If man evolved from monkeys why are there still monkeys?

What is the speed of dark?

Meat Puppet
02-05-2009, 11:18 PM
Those are all stupid questions.

Del Murder
02-06-2009, 12:20 AM
The internet is like a drug. Both are addicting and make your eyes go bloodshot and are preferred by loners.

Darkswordofchaos
02-06-2009, 12:29 AM
Three guys walk into a hotel, and they're going to split the cost of a room. The room is $30. They each kick in $10 and head up to their room. The manager gets wind of it and tells the clerk the room is only $25. He hands five $1 bills to the bell hop and tells him to go refund the guys' money. On the way up to the room, the bell hop gets to thinking, as bell hops are wont to do, and says to himself, "No way can three guys split $5, I'm going to help out." He stuffs $2 in his pocket, knocks on the door, gives each guy back a buck and heads back downstairs to the desk, glowing in the warmth of a job well done. So now each guy has paid $9. $9 times 3 is $27 plus the two the bell hop stole--only $29! Where is the other buck?

Rocket Edge
02-06-2009, 12:42 AM
It was paided at the start in the $30 (shared doller between the three starting off). Maybe, quick answer...

Fonzie
02-06-2009, 01:50 AM
Ah, I remember when I hit puberty.... last week. :p

rubah
02-06-2009, 02:40 AM
Three guys walk into a hotel, and they're going to split the cost of a room. The room is $30. They each kick in $10 and head up to their room. The manager gets wind of it and tells the clerk the room is only $25. He hands five $1 bills to the bell hop and tells him to go refund the guys' money. On the way up to the room, the bell hop gets to thinking, as bell hops are wont to do, and says to himself, "No way can three guys split $5, I'm going to help out." He stuffs $2 in his pocket, knocks on the door, gives each guy back a buck and heads back downstairs to the desk, glowing in the warmth of a job well done. So now each guy has paid $9. $9 times 3 is $27 plus the two the bell hop stole--only $29! Where is the other buck?

the question is $27-$2, which is $25, which is the net cost of the room. The bell hop has the $2. The $30 is irrelevant

Vyk
02-06-2009, 04:04 AM
Nice trick question though. $8.33 a piece. Har

Jessweeee♪
02-06-2009, 04:13 AM
What?

Darkswordofchaos
02-06-2009, 05:22 PM

the question is $27-$2, which is $25, which is the net cost of the room. The bell hop has the $2. The $30 is irrelevant

Yeap thats it it took me a lil while to figure that one out then when o got it it was obvious

theundeadhero
02-08-2009, 10:41 AM
I have a hard time believing bell hops are wont to thinking.