PDA

View Full Version : wtf dude?!

Darkswordofchaos
02-06-2009, 09:22 PM
I just saw on CNN the arch bishop of england or somthing saith that the holocaust never happend!

Can you belive this guy i mean millons of people were there how you gonna say that it never happen some people are crazy

Marshall Banana
02-06-2009, 09:23 PM
<center>http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/lucifer.jpg</center>

Gwawr
02-06-2009, 09:24 PM
.....the Archbishop of England?

Rantz
02-06-2009, 09:25 PM
He probably just forgot about it, the old geezer.

Darkswordofchaos
02-06-2009, 09:27 PM

some kind of high catholic person pretty sure it was in Uk i was only half listing till they said he said there was no holocaust

Gwawr
02-06-2009, 09:28 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Williamson_(bishop)

Him?

Darkswordofchaos
02-06-2009, 09:34 PM
I think so im not sure of exactly who it was just that he was a high catholic person

Gwawr
02-06-2009, 09:35 PM
If it's Williamson, he's a prize pillock. He reckons women shouldn't wear trousers or be educated.

Darkswordofchaos
02-06-2009, 09:41 PM
thats prolly him then

Fonzie
02-06-2009, 10:04 PM
While we're at it, someone should really take down that Hitler guy!

demondude
02-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Was he the one that said gay people are Britain's biggest problem?

Gwawr
02-06-2009, 10:10 PM
I'm going to go ahead and assume you mean Bishop Williamson, and not Hitler.

Gay people in Britain were the LEAST of Hitler's problems.

Psychotic
02-06-2009, 10:10 PM
I went on CNN.com and there was nothing about it there.

It did say this though:

Benitez in dilemma over risking Torres

Rafael Benitez is facing a "big decision" over whether to risk star striker Fernando Torres for Liverpool's trip to Liverpool in the Premier League on Saturday.

I think he can be risked because that sounds like a pretty short trip.

Fonzie
02-06-2009, 10:12 PM
I'm going to go ahead and assume you mean Bishop Williamson, and not Hitler.

Gay people in Britain were the LEAST of Hitler's problems.

No, I mean Hitler.

Levian
02-06-2009, 10:16 PM
our bishop is like that too, but I think so are all bishops. They don't want to be liked, they just want to be old and wear stupid hats. Just ignore them and they'll eventually die.

Gwawr
02-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Well in that case, yeah. Hitler was terrified of all of the gays in Britain. I know some of them, and I am.

Darkswordofchaos
02-06-2009, 10:17 PM
are you talkin bout adolf hitler or is you bein serious talkin bout a real living person

demondude
02-06-2009, 10:19 PM
I meant that Williamson guy. I was asking if he was the homophobic.

Darkswordofchaos
02-06-2009, 10:21 PM
he probobly is a gay basher that has gay "realtions" in airport bath rooms

Gwawr
02-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if all homophobes were secretly gay too?

Baloki
02-06-2009, 10:23 PM
I went on CNN.com and there was nothing about it there.

It did say this though:

Benitez in dilemma over risking Torres

Rafael Benitez is facing a "big decision" over whether to risk star striker Fernando Torres for Liverpool's trip to Liverpool in the Premier League on Saturday.

I think he can be risked because that sounds like a pretty short trip.

I wouldn't risk it, I hear those Liverpudlians play dirty!

scrumpleberry
02-06-2009, 10:55 PM
our bishop is like that too, but I think so are all bishops. They don't want to be liked, they just want to be old and wear stupid hats. Just ignore them and they'll eventually die.

lmaooooooooo I love you levia

Also, don't worry about it this twat has been excommunicated. So now he's just another raving lunatic with no power to back it up. Even the church has standards nowadays.

Gwawr
02-06-2009, 11:10 PM
I have a horrible feeling that was overturned.....

Darkswordofchaos
02-07-2009, 12:24 AM
Thats good i mean how can you not belive in somthing thats has tons of film footage lots of i witnesses and people who were in the camps hes a crazie

eestlinc
02-07-2009, 01:42 AM
Pope Benedict is in the process of welcoming Williamson back into the Catholic Church, which is drawing big protests and news. It doesn't help that Pope Benedict is German and a former member of the Hitler Youth growing up.

Gwawr
02-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Ouch.

Pope Benedict was a member of Hitler Youth, yes. But at that point it was compulsary for all boys of 14 to be a member, and he was unenthusiastic to say the least. He rarely turned up to meetings, and his father was very anti-Nazi.

However, it's bound not to be a useful history to have when welcoming back a Halocaust denier. Bad PR, possibly.

Jiro
02-07-2009, 12:11 PM
I don't understand how anyone can deny it, is he mental? That's not something easily swept under the rug. I don't think this will be very good for the church.

Blue Harvest
02-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Denying the holocaust is like trying to fly after a heavy drinking session. Makes you look like a right twat.

Darkswordofchaos
02-07-2009, 04:15 PM
I don't understand how anyone can deny it, is he mental? That's not something easily swept under the rug. I don't think this will be very good for the church.

Thats like saying you dont belive in salt or somthing right infront of your face

trancekuja
02-07-2009, 04:30 PM
LOL , spoken like a true christian!

Awrini
02-07-2009, 04:33 PM

Don't you understand, once enough people start spouting this nonsense, it can replace the truth in the path of history. Sadly it happens to work after longer periods of time.

Remember, believe only half of what you see, and none of what you hear.

Croyles
02-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Ouch.

Pope Benedict was a member of Hitler Youth, yes. But at that point it was compulsary for all boys of 14 to be a member, and he was unenthusiastic to say the least. He rarely turned up to meetings, and his father was very anti-Nazi.

However, it's bound not to be a useful history to have when welcoming back a Halocaust denier. Bad PR, possibly.

Unfortunately, being German seems to be bad PR for anything. :roll2
But yeah whoever said that, bishop or not, is a twat, and so is the pope, but that is a given in my eyes.

Cuchulainn
02-07-2009, 10:46 PM

some kind of high catholic person pretty sure it was in Uk i was only half listing till they said he said there was no holocaust

He did NOT deny it happened. He claimed that it was not 6 million that died but in the region of 200,000-300,000. Whilst I believe he is wrong, prosecuting the moron for expressing this is acting like the Nazi's themselves.

Pope Benedict is in the process of welcoming Williamson back into the Catholic Church, which is drawing big protests and news. It doesn't help that Pope Benedict is German and a former member of the Hitler Youth growing up.

His recommunication was done BEFORE the comments were known. Pope Benedict was in the Hitler Youth but there is nothing wrong with that at all. It was wartime Germany & it was something every child did.

NeoTifa
02-07-2009, 11:32 PM
I personally think that the Hollocaust was never reall over, and they are biding their time until another perfect oppertunity to strike.... probably Muslims. Maybe the Church was in on it in the beginning, and that archbishop guy is ruining thier secret plans.... :shifty:

theundeadhero
02-08-2009, 10:36 AM
You're the crazy one. What hollocaust?

Darkswordofchaos
02-08-2009, 05:11 PM
I personally think that the Hollocaust was never reall over, and they are biding their time until another perfect oppertunity to strike.... probably Muslims. Maybe the Church was in on it in the beginning, and that archbishop guy is ruining thier secret plans.... :shifty:

Yeap that is most likly the real answer

Goldenboko
02-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Yeah, so, uh, I was watching the History other day, Hitler is bad. Really, somebody should take care of him.

Bunny
02-08-2009, 11:40 PM
What's this "holocaust" you people are making such a big fuss about? It is like a donut? I like donuts.

NeoTifa
02-09-2009, 12:33 AM
Yes, bunny. It is like a donut, only with more custard filling and powdered sugar ....... *sigh*

Croyles
02-09-2009, 05:09 AM

Indeed, but we will not be targeting Muslims, just you.

Just you. ;)

Shlup
02-09-2009, 05:13 AM
IQ test:

If most homophobes are gay and all bishops are homophobes, are most bishops gay?

LunarWeaver
02-09-2009, 05:29 AM
I wish I was a Bishop so I could hate gay people more openly instead of only among friends.

blackmage_nuke
02-09-2009, 06:19 AM
The bishop beleives the holocaust never happened, the Jews believe the first coming of Jesus never happened. People are entitled to believe what they like, no matter how much of a dickhead it makes them look like. Beliefs might offend but someone elses belief cant hurt you. Just like children who believe in Santa Clause. Let them live in thier bubble world.

Cuchulainn
02-10-2009, 12:00 AM
IQ test:

If most homophobes are gay and all bishops are homophobes, are most bishops gay?

That is as idiotic as saying most white racists are actually black.