PDA

View Full Version : the Double Helix of Quina

sir helix
02-08-2009, 03:08 AM
Double Helix

"I do what i want, you have problem"

well yes FFIX's Quina I do have A problem. Oh my lord you Gene simmons son of a B****, You eat things alive , no matter what it is, youll eat it. Whats wrong with you, Dont you have a brain. You should have played scare crow in the wizard of oz, would have made more sense. Your weapon of choice is a fork..... are you male or are you female? You marry poor little Vivi who probably isnt that old seeing how small he is compared to the other Blk Mages. I seriously HATE you as a Hero, your EAT command only works on monsters that are severly weakened, and as You all are weakening it by the time you can EAT it it dies, WTF is your major malfunction Numb skull, You knoq what screw this. Im jimmy kimmel and your Matt damen, i want you to HATE ME QUINA, HATE ME AS YOUVE NEVER HATED BEFOR, LETS WELCOME CHAOS, HAHAHA HAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAA HAHA (sir helix is then shot with a tranquliser and escourted off the set)

Producer- "i'm terrably sorry for the Host's out burst mr quin."
Quina- "Hey you look like toady"
Producer- "um sir, why are you looking at me like that, no, no, nooooo"

Quina eats Producer.

Momiji
02-08-2009, 04:41 AM
what

Quina was awesome

dragoon1028
02-08-2009, 04:50 PM
what are you talking about? Quina is awesome!! My favorite character in FFIX. Hes so cool, and you are crazy.

Marshall Banana
02-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Is this a new show? =O

Chencheya
02-10-2009, 02:31 AM
*almost dies of laughter* :D

Wow, somebody who hates Quina even more than I do! A ranter after my own heart!

sir helix
02-10-2009, 10:02 PM
(yells from nut house) i hate you quina

The Unknown Guru
02-14-2009, 09:32 PM
(yells from nut house)

As it should be. :quina:

Markus. D
03-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Quina is awesome, this thread makes me sad :{

Vermachtnis
03-01-2009, 04:58 PM
I wonder if you pulled on Quina's tongue if she'd start shriveling.

sir helix
03-01-2009, 07:36 PM
ooooooo like on rave master XD

Mercen-X
03-02-2009, 06:34 PM
I was happy to know they named the monster something other than Hungry. Fighting against a creature whose name I know is just somehow more satisfying. All of the Qu sicken me to no foreseeable end. Quina and Quale are equally ugly and unwanted characters imo. Somebody feed them a nuclear reactor.