PDA

View Full Version : I Died A Little Inside

Laddy
02-09-2009, 01:21 AM
Have you ever been embarassed REALLY badly in an important time?

I would mention mine, but I choose to keep what little respect EoFF has for me intact.

Jessweeee♪
02-09-2009, 02:35 AM
I've embarrassed myself at least once every day, luckily not during some really important time *knock on wood* >.>

Yar
02-09-2009, 02:38 AM
I haven't, but when my brother was in a school play, he was in the front row of kids. Then, he peed his pants and ran of the stage. I was laughing at him! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'd go to hell but cba.

Caraliz
02-09-2009, 02:49 AM
I haven't, but when my brother was in a school play, he was in the front row of kids. Then, he peed his pants and ran of the stage. I was laughing at him! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'd go to hell but cba.
That is the funniest thing I've heard in a while. xD

Cleric
02-09-2009, 03:32 AM
Hahhaha poor kid, but I still laughed anyway. I mean I'm sure I've done embarrassing stuff, but I don't remember any one time clearly.......lol

blackmage_nuke
02-09-2009, 04:18 AM
Cant think of one but I almost went into my final practical and oral music exam with my fly down.

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-09-2009, 05:39 AM
My life at times can be described as a series of embarrassing moments. Maybe that is why at this point I careless what people think and am pretty much an open book. :D I AM LIKE THE KING OF TMI AND OVERSHARING :D

Blue Harvest
02-09-2009, 10:15 AM
I once burped loudly in a school assembly years ago.

Yar
02-09-2009, 11:42 AM
:D I AM LIKE THE KING OF TMI AND OVERSHARING :DOH MY GOD TALK ABOUT AN UNDERSTATEMENT :D

Markus. D
02-09-2009, 12:02 PM
I was once the victim of a Peacock's pecking power... no one arrived at my aid ._. ... it was a low moment in my life (3 years old or somethin' at the time xD).

NeoTifa
02-09-2009, 04:54 PM
This wasn't at an important place, but me and my mom were looking at school momentos around graduation time, and I saw that all my kindergarden homework was labelled Zelda. *sigh* I seriously told my kindergarden teachers to call me princess Zelda I guess. XD man I was a young geek! Rofl.

Magixion
02-09-2009, 05:16 PM
I erm... was playing playing basketball in junior high and went up for a lay up and some kid tried to grab the ball and missed but think of the physics here... Me jumping, kid's hand misses the ball and catches my shorts, I keep raising in the air, my shorts stay caught on his hand. So, my shorts got pulled down all the way to my ankles.

Quindiana Jones
02-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Volleyball. Someone pulled my shorts down. I can live with that, I'm hewt and sexy. However, they decided to strike just as I went for the ball, so things happened blah blah blah and I ended up faceplanting the floor and being unable to focus on making myself decent again for about 10 seconds as I was just a tad dazed.

Like I said, it's lucky I'm so stunning.

Lawr
02-10-2009, 01:46 AM
Have you guys ever sneezed and you cupped your hands over your nose and 'hair gel' came out? I did that once... good thing I was at home!

rubah
02-10-2009, 02:31 AM
itt saglet reveals his hair is not black but green

Lawr
02-10-2009, 03:49 AM
Well that's another embarrassing moment to add to the list! I was trying to keep that on the down low though... ¬_¬

Christmas
05-20-2023, 10:38 AM
I alway pretend to use the force to open those automated doors. It makes me feel like a powerful force user and gave me the validation i needed to carry on with my life. :(

Mr Gashtacular
05-20-2023, 12:33 PM
I humiliated myself at the annual Christmas Appreciation Event. I was very nervous during my speech and said "Easter" instead of Christmas. THREE TIMES. All the big posters were there. They didn't even laugh, they were just awkwardly silent, which is worse.