PDA

View Full Version : Introductory thread for Sir RedWiz Esquire McFistycuffs IV

RedWiz
02-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Ridiculous topic titles aside, I'm new around here. I've read through a nice chunk of threads... (that ridiculous Sims 2 thing, a few Eyes on threads, and miscellany here and there)

The crowd here seems pretty okay compared to past forum experiences.

Tama2 welcomed me here, and suggested I introduce myself:

And yes. Just welcoming you noob. You seem like a nice guy. You should introduce yourself. :D

So anywho, here I am. I enjoy the FF series a good deal, though I haven't played any of the Playstation titles (other than tactics). Yes, that means I haven't played FFVII. I've seen it, and all that, but never really had a chance to sit down and experience it.

With that in mind, my favorite of the series is always going to be the Tactics spinoffs. I recently got FFIV for the DS... I love the challenge on that one... and I had FFIII at one point. Got to the end of it, but I was so burned out that I never finished it. I did love it though.

On a personal note, I'm a man, 18, live in a very corn-infested state, and I'm Christian. (Why in the world is this guy telling me his religion?) Because I find it's easier to keep my convictions when people know what to expect right off the bat. Yep, I'll do my best not to cuss, get into dirty this and that, and so on and so forth. But you won't find me ramming things down your throat or saying "That's wrong you should blah blah". I'm a pretty easy going guy, and I've been told I'm easy to get along with. Oh, and I do have a young lady's heart, and she mine, and it's been that way for over 3 years now.

Now that you know every last thing about me...

HIYA

Madame Adequate
02-11-2009, 04:50 AM
Oh I'm sure this shower can find quite a few things we don't yet know about you :jokey:

Nonetheless, welcome! Tama's an ace guy and I must presume you are also.

Oh and I'd go to a urologist about that red pee :[

RedWiz
02-11-2009, 04:54 AM
Oh and I'd go to a urologist about that red pee :[

HAH

Okay.

I hope I'm an ace guy.:freak:

escobert
02-11-2009, 04:56 AM
Hello hope you stick around and enjoy yourself.

XxSephirothxX
02-11-2009, 04:58 AM
Hello hope you stick around and enjoy yourself.
High praise from sir TrowaBartonIV.

Momiji
02-11-2009, 05:02 AM
Welcome, fellow resident of Indiana (I'd rather shoot myself than say 'Hoosier').

Tama2
02-11-2009, 05:10 AM
Nonetheless, welcome! Tama's an ace guy and I must presume you are also.

Don't go spreading rumors now.

Well I hope you like it here. Seems like you'll fit in. :p

Oh and welcome!

Psychotic
02-11-2009, 05:39 AM
(that ridiculous Sims 2 thing)It wasn't ridiculous! It was an intellectually stimulating thesis about the state of modern society. http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/photobucketamazingness/emot-colbert.gif

Welcome to the jungle. (We got fun and games)

Ouch!
02-11-2009, 06:08 AM
Competition?

Jiro
02-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Welcome to EoFF! Hope you enjoy it here :)

Blue Harvest
02-11-2009, 11:09 AM
*Insert greeting here*

Værn
02-11-2009, 11:29 AM
Quickly, don't let him escape!

Bunny
02-11-2009, 02:36 PM
I like to pork other dudes, is this going to be a problem?

Flying Mullet
02-11-2009, 02:40 PM
:happybday

Cleric
02-11-2009, 04:02 PM
Welcome, welcomee. You're not missing an awful lot btw because Tactics is the best Final Fantasy anyway loll.

Freya
02-11-2009, 05:18 PM
Welcome! Hope you stick around. You seem like a pretty nice guy. We don't bite... too hard.

If you have any questions with anything on the forums or even if you need some help with a lil' more of the injokes feel free to PM me ^_^

Again welcome! I hope you stick around.

RedWiz
02-11-2009, 07:41 PM
I like to pork other dudes and so on and so forth

As long as you don't try to pork me, sir.

Competition?

I win because 16-bit is twice as cool as 8-bit. Sometimes.

(nice greeting)

You're so nice it hurts. In a good way. I think. :holmes:

Thank you everybody, I hope I stick around, too.

Meat Puppet
02-11-2009, 08:10 PM
I think the word you were looking for was “boy.” The majority of the user-base here are lonely and miserable, and I am not an exception.

Also, abstaining from ramming things down throats won’t get you anywhere here. You shouldn’t be afraid of trying new things—everybody does it.
For future reference, I will provide a link to a rammer-of-things-down-throats master’s profile page: <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/the%2Bceej.html" title="Keep off the grass.">Here you go</a>.

When you’re done with reading up, you should be good to go.

RedWiz
02-11-2009, 08:35 PM
I think the word you were looking for was “boy.” The majority of the user-base here are lonely and miserable, and I am not an exception.

Also, abstaining from ramming things down throats won’t get you anywhere here. You shouldn’t be afraid of trying new things—everybody does it.
For future reference, I will provide a link to a rammer-of-things-down-throats master’s profile page: Here you go (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/the%2Bceej.html).

When you’re done with reading up, you should be good to go.

Ah, I see.

I fancy myself to be a gentleman of sorts, so I try not to intrude on anybody or be all rude and such.

Rantz
02-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Hey RedWiz! Meat Puppet is the snake in the apple tree that is EoFF. Grab him by the tail and punch his throat!

(welcome)

Rocket Edge
02-11-2009, 10:49 PM
Hello & welcome to EoFF. :monster:

Leeza
02-11-2009, 11:40 PM
Hi RW. I also have never played FFVII, at least nothing past Midgar. Join us in playing it starting March 1st for our next Eyes on Plays. There will be a thread out on it in a couple of weeks. Welcome to EoFF. :)

Tama2
02-11-2009, 11:42 PM
And if you don't have it... *cough cough*

I know a guy that knows a guy...

>.>

<.<

Caraliz
02-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Hello! Indiana smells! Go away from the US! Love, Illinois.

Laddy
02-12-2009, 12:07 AM
Hello. I like you. Welcome to EoFF!

RedWiz
02-12-2009, 12:21 AM
And if you don't have it... *cough cough*

I know a guy that knows a guy...

>.>

<.<

I know a guy that knows a guy that might know a guy's brother that might be interested in talking to that one guy that knows a guy. :count: