PDA

View Full Version : What I Like To See

Mercen-X
02-11-2009, 05:34 PM
This is a concept continuation thread. Think of shows you like or have been disappointed by.
Think of things you'd like to have seen or things you'd like to see if the show came back. This thread also plays a bit with games, so anything you can think goes. Just don't bog down the thread with what you hated about stuff.

Personally, I'll never stop obsessing over Final Fantasy VII. I'll never stop writing fanfictions either. Who knows? Maybe Squee will let me publish some novels.
Naturally, I'd like to see what the deal was from the secret ending of DC. Genesis pops up and takes Weiss away? Why? Where are they going? Heroes? Villains? It feels like even as they tie up loose ends they leave new ones.

I don't care if it's the show or the game, but I definitely want to see more of Azure Kite. dothack never had such a cool character. But I hate that he doesn't talk. It'd be great if at least one of the AK's talked. Then there's Cubia in the manga (he's like Roxas in a way). You get to see a picture of him on a card in GU.
I'd also like to see the "God's Rebirth" which is talked about in the game. How about having main characters who embody the reincarnation of in-game gods instead of the Eight Phases? There would be a lot more of them.

I wish Shippuden were already available in English here. I can't stand reading subtitles. I can't watch the :skull::skull::skull::skull: :skull::skull::skull: action!

I also think they should redo Spiderman. Really could have used a cooler actor. You know, I personally think that Topher Grace would have made a better Spiderman/Parker. We definitely need a bigger guy playing Eddie Brock. It's like they tried to make Eddie into a weasel like Steve Buscemi's characters. And what's this crap about killing every villain Spidey encounters for the first time? All right, fine. Goblin's dead. But Ock? NG? Venom? Hell, Venom wasn't even named in the movie. What the hell?

Brings me to Iron Man. Just the sequel. I'm thinking they'll do something like Iron Man versus the Incredible Hulk. I'm obviously looking forward to seeing the Warmachine in action. I like Terrence Howard too. I think he's a fine actor.

Mercen-X
05-17-2010, 08:40 PM
Okay, so no one cares. Well, at least a lot of my concerns have been addressed by outside sources.

Apparently, Genesis is complete. Better than his decaying form, better than Angeal, Better than Sephiroth (though not stronger) and rescued his "brother" Weiss (combined with Nero) in order to seek out his new destiny as a "hero/savior".

I still love Azure Kite. I'd still like to see the "God's Rebirth" which is talked about in the game. Especially main characters embodying reincarnations of in-game gods instead the Eight Phases.
I've been writing a fanfiction about it as a matter of fact.

I've been keeping content reading the Shippuden manga which is abnormal for me because I prefer to watch. The same is true for BLEACH.

Apparently, they're redoing Spiderman. Excellent.

sequel. Whiplash. Wow. I just got finished reading the origins of Whiplash in a comic book at Barnes & Noble before I saw the trailer. I had never even heard of this guy before that day so when I saw the trailer I was surprised, like "Whiplash!?" Warmachine in action. Don Cheadle isn't a bad actor. Both he and Terrence Howard starred together in Crash and he portrays the central character in Traitor which was a great movie.

YouTuber Monty Oum's Dead Fantasy: Gunner/Summoner Yuna, Kasumi, Ayane, Thief Rikku (more dresspheres to come), Hitome, Tifa (with materia), Rachel (from Gaiden), Sorceress Rinoa (with gunblade), Kairi (with Destiny Place then Oathkeeper and Oblivion in Valor Form... more forms to come), Kasumi X, Shiva, Ixion, Valefor, Ifrit, Bahamut, Cloud (with Fenrir), Hayate (with ninja clan), Hayabusa, & Momiji.
I'm not sure how much sense it makes that Rinoa has a gunblade. I'm fine with Kairi having a keyblade. I'm even fine with her dual-wielding in Valor Form. I'm not sure she needs forms but it makes enough sense to me that she can use them if based solely on the fact that she once shared her heart with Sora.

Personally, I'd like to see other ideas expanded on in the realm of this mashup franchise. It seems to me that the process of picking up power-ups in Smash Brothers confuses the action. I'd like to see what it look like a 5 minute movie.

Rad Bromance
05-17-2010, 09:40 PM
I would like to see a fourth Sailor Moon movie or a sixth season that gives the series a proper conclusion.

I would like to see an FFX sequel that's actually good and complete retcons X-2.

...yeah I think I'm pretty much cool with everything else.