PDA

View Full Version : What will come out first?

KentaRawr!
02-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Well? :p

NeoCracker
02-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Breath of Fire V.

Iceglow
02-12-2009, 11:08 PM
And the award for silliest comment possible goes to NEOCRACKER!

There was a Breath of Fire 5 it was called Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter, IV was on the ps1 and was actually a very cool RPG that introduced the character Ershin.

As for the game comming out first, well if we count the numerous side projects tied in to a FF game by Square then we're in excess of 20 games by now anyhow. Still, I doubt on it's current form FF will reach 20 games, the reason for this is that theres been a steady decline in the FF series popularity hence Square is messing around with the Last Remnant series and Infinite Undiscovery. However I think if Square bothered to return FF towards what people liked such as the ATB battle system and god forbid I say it, random encounters...then people may resume interest in the game series so long as character stop their current trend of being well...crap. As for Mario Party, theres already like 30 of them isn't there? Oh and I want to see either a new Suidoken game in the uk or a new Star Ocean game first.

NeoCracker
02-12-2009, 11:11 PM

There was a Breath of Fire 5 it was called Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter, IV was on the ps1 and was actually a very cool RPG that introduced the character Ershin.

As for the game comming out first, well if we count the numerous side projects tied in to a FF game by Square then we're in excess of 20 games by now anyhow. Still, I doubt on it's current form FF will reach 20 games, the reason for this is that theres been a steady decline in the FF series popularity hence Square is messing around with the Last Remnant series and Infinite Undiscovery. However I think if Square bothered to return FF towards what people liked such as the ATB battle system and god forbid I say it, random encounters...then people may resume interest in the game series so long as character stop their current trend of being well...crap. As for Mario Party, theres already like 30 of them isn't there? Oh and I want to see either a new Suidoken game in the uk or a new Star Ocean game first.

1) In my defense The Raiders of the STinky poop would have been much sillier.

2) Calling Dragon Quarter 5 would be like calling Mystic Quest 6 and pushing up the numbers of all its successors by one.(I'm just guessing as to which one it would have been, not sure on its date. :p)

3) And with how Square is lately? I'm going to say Mario Party.

Madame Adequate
02-12-2009, 11:37 PM
Duke Nukem Forever.

Dreddz
02-12-2009, 11:51 PM
If Square continue their 5 year cycles for Final Fantasy then we'll have Final Fantasy 20 in.......2044. Quite a scary thought to be honest.

I Don't Need A Name
02-12-2009, 11:53 PM
us sat here discussing FF20 is even scarier

Markus. D
02-13-2009, 04:52 AM
Mario Party 20.

we still have about 27 remakes before FFXIV... so 20 is rather far away if we wanted to play it that way.

Momiji
02-13-2009, 06:24 AM
Mario Party 20, no doubt. Square will go under when all of their once-faithful fans get sick of "Final Fantasy VII: The 10th Time We Throw Some :skull::skull::skull::skull: Together And Put Cloud and Sephiroth and Aeris In It So People Will Buy It On Account Of Character Recognition Because They're Hopeless Fanboys Who Will Buy Anything Ha Ha We're So Smart Because It's 2015 And We Haven't Even Released Final Fantasy XIV Yet Because Throwing Some :skull::skull::skull::skull: Together Is So Much Less Time Consuming And Gives Us A Quicker Payoff"
Other working titles include:
FFVII: Advent Children X
FFVII: During Crisis
FFVII: Cloud Finally Gets Institutionalized
FFVII Goes To Summer Camp
FFVII: Recycled Memories
FFVII Meets FFX
Final Fantasy VII-5

Wolf Kanno
02-13-2009, 08:33 AM
I could have sworn Mario Party was already on its 22nd installment... :shifty:

Croyles
02-13-2009, 02:10 PM
Mario Party 20, no doubt. Square will go under when all of their once-faithful fans get sick of "Final Fantasy VII: The 10th Time We Throw Some :skull::skull::skull::skull: Together And Put Cloud and Sephiroth and Aeris In It So People Will Buy It On Account Of Character Recognition Because They're Hopeless Fanboys Who Will Buy Anything Ha Ha We're So Smart Because It's 2015 And We Haven't Even Released Final Fantasy XIV Yet Because Throwing Some :skull::skull::skull::skull: Together Is So Much Less Time Consuming And Gives Us A Quicker Payoff"
FFVII Meets FFX
Final Fantasy VII-5

Id buy those games :)

Momiji
02-13-2009, 02:23 PM
I rest my case. :)

Bunny
02-13-2009, 03:28 PM

There was a Breath of Fire 5 it was called Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter, IV was on the ps1 and was actually a very cool RPG that introduced the character Ershin..

Going with Neo here. Dragon Quarter is in the Breath of Fire series, but it is not in the numerical saga. Much like Final Fantasy Tactics or Suikoden: Rhapsodia.

Ryth
02-14-2009, 01:36 AM
FFVII Meets FFX
Final Fantasy VII-5

Final Fantasy VII: Electric Boogaloo.

Jessweeee♪
02-14-2009, 02:14 AM
I've been noticing an increase in new fans, actually >.>

RedWiz
02-14-2009, 03:25 AM
I thought Mario Party died. :bounce:

The Man
02-14-2009, 03:55 AM
Duke Nukem Forever.

Dammit, Huxley stole my response. :(

Darkswordofchaos
02-16-2009, 11:16 PM
i cant wait to play final fantasy 20 on my PS7

Wolf Kanno
02-17-2009, 05:54 AM

There was a Breath of Fire 5 it was called Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter, IV was on the ps1 and was actually a very cool RPG that introduced the character Ershin..

Going with Neo here. Dragon Quarter is in the Breath of Fire series, but it is not in the numerical saga. Much like Final Fantasy Tactics or Suikoden: Rhapsodia.

Japan thinks differently from you Bunny. ;)

http://www.toysnjoys.com/psx2/bof5.jpg