PDA

View Full Version : Changes?

cloud21zidane16
02-15-2009, 09:47 PM
Feels like i havent been here forever, i just checked my last sign in and it was 19th of August:Eek:
Ive had two main changes in the last few months, turned 18 and passed my driving test, ive been a lot busier than I thought I would be because of those:)

So i was wondering what ive missed out on here?
Anyone had anything change for them in the last few months, maybe because of the economy?...Which reminds me I lost my job:cry:

demondude
02-15-2009, 10:18 PM
Sorry about your job, that must suck. :/

Nothing much has changed really, a couple of us realised that the site was going down the crapper, but that is getting worked on.

EDIT: Oh, and we have a new reputation feature. The button is next to the "warn" sign. Go ahead, give me some rep. =p

cloud21zidane16
02-15-2009, 10:31 PM
Sorry about your job, that must suck. :/

Nothing much has changed really, a couple of us realised that the site was going down the crapper, but that is getting worked on.

EDIT: Oh, and we have a new reputation feature. The button is next to the "warn" sign. Go ahead, give me some rep. =p

Its only part time anyway, im still in college, what does reputation do?

demondude
02-15-2009, 10:36 PM
Makes you look good, basically.

Goldenboko
02-16-2009, 12:46 AM
Iunno, it's sorta fun to see who's not stuck up enough to say when they like something =P

Staff's been getting things done lately, members have been iffy though welcome back to the morgue :thumb:

Caraliz
02-16-2009, 01:33 PM
I'm hungry, boo! Major changes, yes. I moved from Vermont to Chicago.

And I'm going to school this term and looking for a job atm. I have a wicked awesome internship going on with two absolutely awesome ladies. I help maintain their website for them.

Cuchulainn
02-16-2009, 02:31 PM
Can't say I know you but I grew a beard.