PDA

View Full Version : King Behemoth HELP!!

sub zero
02-16-2009, 12:57 PM
about level 70 gotten zodiac, masamune and genji gear. cant kill King Behemoth. its annoying killed Hell Wym which is supposed to be stronger but king behemoth killed me in five minutes or so. any good ideas on how to beat it?

p.s dose any one else think there is a bit of Deus Ex Machina at the end of the game. I mean we can't feasably kill that occuria yet it merges with vayne for no reason.

BG-57
02-17-2009, 02:54 PM
First of all, buy Scathe from the merchant in Nabudis. You'll need to deal magical damage half the time. Keep up the usual defensive magic. It's similar strategy to Zodiac: hit him with physical attacks when he puts up a magical paling and switch to magical attacks when he puts up a physical paling (I just set my leader's gambit to cast Scathe and have the follower's gambits set to follow his lead). Keep the party spread out, rinse and repeat, healing as necessary.

The convention that we have to fight the final villain personally is so strong it overrides other considerations. :p

sub zero
02-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Thanks I'll try that. means gonna have to find the Nabudis mercant thou i have a map from looking for Zodiac spear anyway.

BG-57
02-17-2009, 11:57 PM
Go in the Salikawood entrance. Stay in the first area and go as far west as you can then north. There's a small room to the east with a second one just south of it. He should be in there.