PDA

View Full Version : Dissidia Ultimania scans - Interview with Nomura, Art Gallery and more

Aria28
02-20-2009, 09:45 AM
Here @ The Lifestream (http://thelifestream.net/dissidia-final-fantasy-ultimania-translations/1822/dissidia-final-fantasy-ultimania-coverage/)

Of course, spoilers abound so stay away if you haven't played the game and don't want to know anything about its story for now :)

Roogle
02-20-2009, 07:26 PM
Thank you for posting a link to select translations from the Dissidia Final Fantasy Ultimania Guide.

I was looking forward to finding more tidbits out about characters with little background like Ultimecia, but that might be located on other pages. It is hard to believe that the Japanese developers at Square Enix release large guidebooks like this about most of their games.

Jessweeee♪
02-20-2009, 11:48 PM
- In FFVII, Cloud had to dress as a woman. Those items appear in Dissidia as the ‘Cross-dressing Series’ of items (Sexy Cologne, Member’s Card, Blonde Wig, Silk Dress). The Combination Abilities from using all four at once, ‘Honey’s Charm’, is based on the ‘Honey Bee Manor’ of FFVII.

Hahaha, that's great.

Wolf Kanno
02-22-2009, 05:10 AM
Its funny how Nomura wants Kain to be in the game. Its also amusing that Terra is his favorite character to play as.

I'm also really surprised how different IX is from Japanese to English. I almost feel like IX's localization was a butchery. :cry: