PDA

View Full Version : The World Ends With You - Wii Sequel?

Jessweeee♪
02-21-2009, 12:18 AM
http://www.thatgamingsite.com/story-248-The-World-might-end-with-you-but-you-might-have-to-wait-for-the-sequel.html

It's possible!

So, if it were to happen, what would you wanna see from it :</>D?

Would you prefer a new story with different characters, or a continuation of the current story? I want both :</>|

sdm42393
02-21-2009, 01:21 AM
I'd like stylized 3d graphics.

Ultima Shadow
02-25-2009, 12:38 AM
Would you prefer a new story with different characters, or a continuation of the current story? I want both :</>|
As long as they manage to fit Sho Minimoto aka the Grim Heaper in there somehow, I'll be happy. But that guy HAS to do a comeback! He stands for like... 40% of all awesomeness in the whole game all by himself! He's just too zetta cool to not be in a sequel, prequel or whatever. :greenie:

Jessweeee♪
02-28-2009, 04:34 AM
Sho made math even cooler than it already was.

Wolf Kanno
03-17-2009, 10:09 AM
I'm all for Sho making a comeback. I wouldn't mind seeing Neku and Shiki back but I would rather see them as NPCs helping a new cast deal with the Composer's wonderful Games. A wii sequel sounds interesting but I would prefer the DS still. Overall, I just want a damn sequel SE. Don't make TWEWY into another Vagrant Story/Xenogears/ Dew Prism... Please for the love of all that is good.

Karellen
03-17-2009, 11:25 AM
They should make it a Resident Evil clone.

qwertysaur
03-17-2009, 04:49 PM
Sho made math even cooler than it already was.
Sine! Cosine! Tangent!

wildthing2022000
03-17-2009, 10:43 PM
Got done playing this a while ago, I wouldn't mind a sequel just to see Shiki's real face.

Jessweeee♪
03-18-2009, 03:25 AM
I'm all for Sho making a comeback. I wouldn't mind seeing Neku and Shiki back but I would rather see them as NPCs helping a new cast deal with the Composer's wonderful Games. A wii sequel sounds interesting but I would prefer the DS still. Overall, I just want a damn sequel SE. Don't make TWEWY into another Vagrant Story/Xenogears/ Dew Prism... Please for the love of all that is good.

GAAAAAH, THREADS OF FATE, WHY SQUARE WHYYYY ;_;

They hate me. They totally hate me. Why else would they give us a zomg sequel bonus ending and then NOT MAKE ONE ;_;!!!!!!!

Edge7
07-08-2009, 05:14 AM
there should definitely be cameo appearances from the old cast, but they don't need to die again of course, we'd need Sho, Kiriya and Uzuki, along with Mr.H and Joshua. But, yeah, they should have new playable characters with different personal problems. I think the game would be too different if put on a wii though. I like the ADD TWEWY gave me with having to control 2 people at once.