Brandless Goods
02-21-2009, 07:59 AM
Any of you ever heard of it?

Leeza
02-21-2009, 08:18 AM
No. What is it?

blackmage_nuke
02-21-2009, 08:27 AM
A shape with Final Fantasy number of sides?

Unless FF is using hexadecimal so its a shape with 255 sides

edit:after a quick search it seems there was a site about final fantasy but when i try to go there i get one of those "The page cannot be displayed" things

Loony BoB
02-23-2009, 10:35 AM
Sorry man, we don't allow the advertising of other FF websites here. *adjusts posts*
<hr />
And it turns out that FFGON was closed long ago so I'm re-opening this. :)

Jiro
02-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Topic is closing of websites you used to frequent :D

Bunny
02-23-2009, 03:11 PM
<!--
Sorry man, we don't allow the advertising of other FF websites here. *adjusts posts*
<hr>
And it turns out that FFGON was closed long ago so I'm re-opening this. :)

Because letting people read news from another source would be very, very bad.-->

EDIT BY BoB: Please stay on topic, also, don't be dumb.

Old Manus
02-24-2009, 04:49 PM
They used to be affiliated with EoFF, iirc

Alex151
02-25-2009, 01:42 AM
yeah I used to be on FFGON, I liked it a lot, it was usually pretty busy. In Fact I think I came on here a little while after FFGON closed up

Fonzie
02-25-2009, 04:31 AM
yeah I used to be on FFGON, I liked it a lot, it was usually pretty busy. In Fact I think I came on here a little while after FFGON closed up

I DON'T WANT TO SEE THE DAY.

TEARS ARE RUNNING DOWN MY FACE.

Cleric
02-25-2009, 01:54 PM
FFgon was the forum I went to before eyes on...I was kind of sad about it when they closed, but eyes on has been good the past few years so I can't complain =)

Brandless Goods
02-26-2009, 01:15 AM
Wow. So some of you guys are still around huh? I typed ffgon on google the other day and the caption under the link said "FFGON REOPENING FOR FFXIII" or something. I used to post on that forum when I was a kid. It was the only forum I ever realy stuck with for years. It was kind of like my online home and I could never get used to a forum again after that one closed. I'll probably never have that same kind of experience again. I figured members from that site might still be floating around so I made this thread. I found shotgunnova the other day on gamefaqs and Silky signed on to msn for the first time in years the other day.

If any of you remember me, I was Ragnarok2000.

The Man
02-26-2009, 01:17 AM
Topic is closing of websites you used to frequent :D

I actually miss ACF, because I'm insane.

Caraliz
02-26-2009, 02:00 AM
old website?

Levian
02-26-2009, 02:03 AM
oh god, I almost forgot FFInfinate. I had some pretty great times there, and it sucks that everything has vanished so I can't read it and get all sentimental over it. If that ever happened to EoFF I don't know what I would do to make everything come back. :/ or who I would do to make everything come back. :shifty:

Alex151
02-26-2009, 03:14 AM
Wow. So some of you guys are still around huh? I typed ffgon on google the other day and the caption under the link said "FFGON REOPENING FOR FFXIII" or something. I used to post on that forum when I was a kid. It was the only forum I ever realy stuck with for years. It was kind of like my online home and I could never get used to a forum again after that one closed. I'll probably never have that same kind of experience again. I figured members from that site might still be floating around so I made this thread. I found shotgunnova the other day on gamefaqs and Silky signed on to msn for the first time in years the other day.

If any of you remember me, I was Ragnarok2000.

yeah I remember you, I was SEIFERalmasy151 for a few years, then I changed it to Alex151

I didn't post the most but I was on all the time

Old Manus
02-26-2009, 09:15 AM
I'm glad FFGON wasn't short of its original usernames

NeoTifa
02-26-2009, 06:50 PM
This used to be the forums I frequented daily before I met EoFF. I moved here because all the mods got power hungry and ruined the fun. Do you remember neo_tifa or yuki_hitaru from like 10 years ago? and kameko? That was Bri and I. We were like infamous there :p

edit:OMG SEIFERALMASY151 AND RAGNAROK ARE ON HERE?!!?!?!?!? *fangirl squeel* I used to talk to you guys super often!!!

Loony BoB
02-26-2009, 06:54 PM
On a sidenote, whenever I read this thread title I can't help but think of that Simpsons episode when they're tracking Burns' car at the police station. "FF Gon. FF Gon." "FFGON! FFGON!"

black orb
02-26-2009, 07:18 PM
Any of you ever heard of it?

>>> Never heard of it..

I miss The GIA..

Alex151
02-26-2009, 10:34 PM
This used to be the forums I frequented daily before I met EoFF. I moved here because all the mods got power hungry and ruined the fun. Do you remember neo_tifa or yuki_hitaru from like 10 years ago? and kameko? That was Bri and I. We were like infamous there :p

edit:OMG SEIFERALMASY151 AND RAGNAROK ARE ON HERE?!!?!?!?!? *fangirl squeel* I used to talk to you guys super often!!!

yes I remember you as well, and yes I can't remember the one guys name, but when he took over the entertainment forums, you couldn't hardly post anything because he would either close it or edit it.

NeoTifa
03-05-2009, 12:16 AM
Cloud 016?