PDA

View Full Version : Esuna!

qwertysaur
02-23-2009, 02:46 PM
I have the flu and it's annoying -_- What does EoFF do when they get sick?

I sleep a lot more and eat large quantities of Matzoh Ball Soup (Chicken Soup with balls of Delicious in it) but I have classes so I can't sleep :(

Flying Mullet
02-23-2009, 02:51 PM
Sleep, eat Papa John's and play video games.

Aerith's Knight
02-23-2009, 02:52 PM
I don't do anything differently, I still go to school and such. And because I have always done that I hardly get sick these days, and if I do, I don't notice it anymore.

The last time(and the only time I can remember) I was so sick I had to stay at home, was 6 years ago when a doctor gave me meds I was allergic to and got a 41 degree celcius fever. I think I just slept that day.

Yar
02-23-2009, 03:04 PM
I'm rarely sick, unless you count fake sicknesses.

Right now I'm getting over a bug. I just lie in bed and watch TV or play GameBoy.

Bunny
02-23-2009, 03:11 PM
Sleep and drink lots of fluid. If it is especially terrible, I poop a lot.

Sergeant Hartman
02-23-2009, 03:21 PM
Give it to other people.

rubah
02-23-2009, 03:47 PM
classes arent important qwerty :) They'll just be mad that you gave them the flu too. SLEEP MY CHILD.

Zeldy
02-23-2009, 05:15 PM
I get my parents to fetch me food, watch all the TV I want and take over the sofa. I never really get ill anyway so I've never missed many lessons.

Lacarus
02-23-2009, 05:21 PM
Whenever Danish guys are sick they turn into little babies and expect their mom or girlfriend/wife to do everything for them. I think Danish guys in general are pathetic. When I'm I don't stay in bed all day, lying in my own filth 'cause that makes me feel really sick. I usually get up, have a nice warm bath, eat my breakfast, more than I usually do, then goes to work or school or whatever unless it's an unstoppable caugh that would disturb the other. Doing some sports or running also makes me feel better. Luckily I've only been injured enough once to have my sister get something for me 'cause I couldn't get up from the couch because of my leg. It hurt too much.

~ Kain ~
02-23-2009, 05:22 PM
Drink Nyquill until in pass out. And if when i wake up i'm not cured? Do it again

Vermachtnis
02-23-2009, 06:05 PM
Wrap a blanket around myself and start following people around. Like hell I'm going to suffer alone!

Tavrobel
02-23-2009, 06:08 PM
I don't do anything differently, I still go to school and such.

Caraliz
02-23-2009, 06:18 PM
Sleep + TEA with honey. And snuggles.

scrumpleberry
02-23-2009, 06:22 PM
Sofa w. 200 blankets and televisual entertainment sleep soup consume cough sweets like a madman.

Namelessfengir
02-23-2009, 08:42 PM
keep doing my regular routine spread the disease

trancekuja
02-23-2009, 09:04 PM
Whenever Danish guys are sick they turn into little babies and expect their mom or girlfriend/wife to do everything for them. I think Danish guys in general are pathetic.
What!? Even Peter Schmeichel?

Lacarus
02-23-2009, 09:05 PM
What!? Even Peter Schmeichel?
The bigger they are the smaller they get when they are sick. Schmeichel is pretty big.

scrumpleberry
02-23-2009, 09:19 PM
Whenever Danish guys are sick they turn into little babies and expect their mom or girlfriend/wife to do everything for them. I think Danish guys in general are pathetic.

Fixed, durlin'.

Seriously, this is true.

Lawr
02-23-2009, 10:42 PM

Fixed, durlin'.

Seriously, this is true.

:(

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-23-2009, 10:47 PM

Fixed, durlin'.

Seriously, this is true.

As a guy, I would agree that I get a bit needy and whiny when sick like I am right now. I want to be mothered. :( Where is a boyfriend when you need one?

Let's see, I curl up into blankets, drink fluids and soup. Do minimal things. Sleep and/or watch stuff on my laptop or TV. Sometimes play games. That's about it.

crono_logical
02-24-2009, 12:22 AM
Same thing I do any other day I'm not at work - play games and/or watch anime :D

Slothy
02-24-2009, 01:01 AM
On the rare occasion I do get sick (I have an immune system like a tank so I might get a cold once a year that'll last about two days), I go about my daily routine until it's better. I'm too stubborn to be beaten down by something like a virus. Once we let them disrupt our normal lives is when we've let the microbial terrorists win.

GameMasta
02-24-2009, 02:42 AM
I take god awful tasting medicine, usually waste high quantities of tissues, stay in bed longer than usual, hope I won't have to go to school the next day, and if I do go to school, I'll feel like I'm going to die.

Jessweeee♪
02-24-2009, 03:12 AM
Lie in bed and go "waaaaaaah, I'm dying ;_;"

Caraliz
02-24-2009, 05:16 AM

Fixed, durlin'.

Seriously, this is true.

I would agree that I get a bit needy and whiny when sick like I am right now. I want to be mothered. :( Where is a boyfriend when you need one?

:)

Momiji
02-24-2009, 05:21 AM
When I'm sick, I like to be left alone. Don't make me do anything. I'll take a simple shot of NyQuil and I'll be knocked out from my lack of chemical tolerance. :p

Marshall Banana
02-24-2009, 05:46 AM
During days when I'm having my period (it counts as sickness), I take Tylenol pills every six hours and keep a heating pad on my tummy or back. I also watch The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, or another movie with a happy ending, because I always feel sad during the first half of my period and need something to boost me. I crave chocolate, too, so I eat plenty of that.

If my cramps are really bad, though, I might lay in my bed or on a couch and whine for a long, long time.

If I have a runny or stuffy nose, cough, etcetera, I wrap myself in blankets and puppies and watch movies and/or TV! Nausea is pretty common for me, but I don't know how to deal with it other than staying still.

Rase
02-24-2009, 05:55 AM
I have a bug right now, and I'm just going about my classes as usual, just with added tired and desire to not be there. Other than that I'm rather lazy.

Lacarus
02-24-2009, 10:26 AM
Nausea is pretty common for me, but I don't know how to deal with it other than staying still.
Water, lots of it. Bananas and coke (as in Coka Cola) helps too.

Iceglow
02-24-2009, 10:36 AM
Unless I am absoloutely dying and should probably have been admitted to the local hospital I don't do a damn thing when I'm ill apart from live my life like normal. I go to work, I play games, I'll go drinking (paracetamol and alcohol wooohooo! Actually nah, if I take drugs then I don't drink been there done that...most certainly isn't cool passing out after 4 beers) Heck I'll even go get myself some sexy time! However if I'm dying and should probably be in a hospital then I'll stay home and watch movies or play games complaining about being bored. Then when better and capable of working again I go to work and complain about not having any time off!

Blue Harvest
02-24-2009, 02:09 PM
Lie in bed all day and sleep. Is there any better way to deal with illness aside from medicine?

Jiro
02-25-2009, 06:20 AM
I have a bug right now, and I'm just going about my classes as usual, just with added tired and desire to not be there. Other than that I'm rather lazy.

I drink lots of water too, but nothing really changes unless I'm bed-ridden.

blackmage_nuke
02-25-2009, 12:45 PM
Sleep alot and drink about 2 litres of orange juice a day.

So not alot different from when Im healthy (Not a joke)

KoShiatar
02-25-2009, 01:13 PM
Sleep and use the computer and read. And throw up sometimes.

Quindiana Jones
02-25-2009, 11:06 PM
Milk it for all it's worth. Two weeks off of college etc.

Montoya
02-25-2009, 11:15 PM
I rarely get sick and when I do, I do everything pretty much the same. I'm sick for two days and then I get my girlfriend sick for a month. :/

Goldenboko
02-26-2009, 02:35 AM
Nyquil, drink it, lots. Next thing you know, it's a week later and you're better :)

Alex151
02-26-2009, 04:05 AM
I usually only get sick once a year and when I get sick, I do absolutely nothing. Last year I got the flu real bad, every muscle was sore on my body, so I layed on the couch for about 3 days, only time I got up was to call off work each day and get something to eat or drink