PDA

View Full Version : Circle of Doom

Realm25
02-24-2009, 09:46 PM
KUF: Circle of Doom. I know this is an older game now, but it's new to me, after just discovering it a couple days ago.

The story is bare, and uninteresting, the voice overs are extremely weak, and facial expressions and what not are dull and lifeless. That said, the game play I absolutely love.

Some might argue the pressing of X or A over and over again is lame, but I love Hack-n-slash games, so that doesn't bother me. I love killing countless enemies, blood splattering around, or casting spells like chain ligthtning..but the best part of any dungeon crawler/hack-n-slash for me is finding items!

I can spend hours and hours playing through the same levels just trying to find stuff, oh and we cant forget the synth system, I love synthesizing items and what not, very fun part of the game.

The characters also all look different in different armor/weapons, which is a nice touch, and they all play very differently for the most part, which is another nice touch.

At any rate, are any of you still into this game, or have you ever been? or at least tried it out? It's well worth it's discounted price in my opinion.

Markus. D
02-25-2009, 04:41 AM
It wasn't my thing...

But at least they tried something different with the standard skill development system.