PDA

View Full Version : Road to Sodom and Gomorrah

Wolf Kanno
02-25-2009, 08:10 AM
So I'm reading this hilarious book by Dan Savage called "Skipping Towards Gomorrah" in which he decides he's going to explore how America utilizes the 7 deadly sins in its culture cause the more fundamentalist groups of the world feel America is a cesspool on par with the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah.

So the question is simple, if you could team up with another EoFFer to spend a week commititing the 7 deadly sins, who would it be?

Leeza
02-25-2009, 03:48 PM
Oh, some of those would be tough to near impossible to do, but I think maybe I'd go with Sammibabe. I think she'd be up for the challenge. :)

Bunny
02-25-2009, 03:53 PM
I think Psychotic, Levian and I would make dangerous team for this sort of thing.

rubah
02-25-2009, 04:03 PM
foa plz

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-25-2009, 05:19 PM
Yars, he needs a bit more corruption.

Though I think Lekana or Faris and I would be much more effective.

escobert
02-25-2009, 05:28 PM
nik0tine :D

XxSephirothxX
02-25-2009, 06:04 PM
You know DK is committing mad sins all day every day and he don't even care.

Yar
02-25-2009, 06:16 PM
Yars, he needs a bit more corruption.

Though I think Lekana or Faris and I would be much more effective.:laugh: Funny enough, I was going to suggest you as my potential corruptor! :D

Zeldy
02-25-2009, 07:08 PM
Cookie.

Caraliz
02-25-2009, 08:25 PM
Bert. Asshole. >:O

Levian
02-26-2009, 01:49 AM
Wrath: Keith and I will scale the Eiffel Tower, hang over the railing, and puke at the hundreds of people getting engaged underneath us. After eating lots of yucky snails in a fancy restaurant! How you like them escargots now frenchies!? :laugh:
Greed: DK and I will recommend crappy games to Loony BoB in this thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/122627-jrpgs-pc-created-millenium.html) and when he realizes they are crap and eventually stops playing them, we'll take them and sell them on ebay along with smittenkitten's jewelry and used underwear (Yes, people buy this stuff, it's the internet you know. I bet we'll have a harder time selling the games.) and I guess we could buy two of those cool aprons with plastic boobs on the outside and then we could make the best hawaii pizzas ever afterwards.
Lust: Loony BoB and I will walk down Prince's Street holding hands, stroking eachothers hands with our thumbs anticipating what comes next.
Pride: Miriel and I will socialize with only members who joined before 2003. To avoid awkward moments with people outside that group we will put in our signatures notifying people that if we don't respond to their PM's it's because we're blind and haven't seen it.
Envy: Noctiluca and I will grab a couple of keys and skip down the suburbs scratching up some BMW's
Gluttony: Psychotic, smittenkitten and I will eat close to a kilo of chocolate on our own! :D oh wait, we already did that didn't we?

and uh I forget what the last sin is and I'm too lazy to go look up which one it is. ;)

Caraliz
02-26-2009, 02:02 AM
I'd be fun to sin with! Come on, guys! :( I'm not that lame.

I want Shlupquack too.

Balzac
02-26-2009, 02:07 AM
Skt and o_O

Blue Harvest
02-26-2009, 10:24 AM
Typhoon Tha Reaper and Psy.

Bastian
02-27-2009, 01:35 AM
I'm not a fan of Dan Savage's any longer. Not after his hypocritical support of my local gay mayor Sam Adams.

Yes, I'm gay (ish) and NO I don't support Sam after his controversy.

But Savage does, and that's idiotic since he spent an entire column on his newspaper a couple years ago disparaging the exact same thing.

Yar
02-27-2009, 01:43 AM
Yes, I'm gay (ish) and NO I don't support Sam after his controversy.Gay-ish? :p That made me chuckle.

Aerith's Knight
02-27-2009, 02:04 AM
Yes, I'm gay (ish) and NO I don't support Sam after his controversy.Gay-ish? :p That made me chuckle.

That's like saying you'll eat something, but you refuse to go number 2. >_>

I'm gonna say the same thing to you as I did to Bush after the last elections: "You can make it last for a few weeks, but you won't be happy about it."