PDA

View Full Version : The Rapture, It Cometh.

I Took the Red Pill
02-25-2009, 09:16 AM
Gigantic fireball spotted on galactic rampage • The Register (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/06/12/great_balls_of_fire/)

If this mothersmurfer was headed your way and you knew about it one year in advance, what would you do? I would probably do lots of drugs, go to lots of foreign places, have sex with whatever female of reasonable physical appearance was willing to receive my (at this point, mostly futile) seed, and spend lots of time with my family. Are these activities mutually exclusive? I don't know, but I hope to God that the last two are.

Sergeant Hartman
02-25-2009, 12:10 PM
goodness gracious

blackmage_nuke
02-25-2009, 12:39 PM
Spirit Bomb

Anyway if this was heading towards earth i'd probably just go about my daily business (despite the rampant chaos that will be going on around me) and brace myself for the impact.

KoShiatar
02-25-2009, 01:17 PM
Wait.

DK
02-25-2009, 01:22 PM
Are these activities mutually exclusive? I don't know, but I hope to God that the last two are.

Not if you have jheri curls.

I'm thinking I would go on a rampage much like your own.

Fonzie
02-25-2009, 01:57 PM
Didn't someone make a :skull::skull::skull::skull:ty series based upon the Rapture?

Caraliz
02-25-2009, 08:26 PM
I want Velociraptures.

Alex151
02-25-2009, 09:38 PM
I'd Probably go to europe and travel.

go live in Italy or something

Laddy
02-25-2009, 09:53 PM
The world would be running rampant, there are no 'daily duties.'

Miriel
02-25-2009, 09:55 PM
Um. I would do something extraordinarily selfish and kind of insane. I'd have a baby. :o

Alex151
02-25-2009, 10:02 PM
The world would be running rampant, there are no 'daily duties.'

true it would be anarchism all over

I probably wouldn't be able to go to Italy, so I'd probably just get closer to God until a crazy mob got to me

Balzac
02-25-2009, 10:19 PM
I'd piss in as many fonts as possible.

Quindiana Jones
02-25-2009, 10:34 PM
I'd learn how to survive in a vacuum.

What? That's totally something you can learn.

Vermachtnis
02-25-2009, 10:45 PM
I'd yell at it and call it names until it feels bad and leaves.

Psychotic
02-25-2009, 11:00 PM
I would have sex with every EoFFer that would want to have sex with me.

Naturally, all of them are male.

Quindiana Jones
02-25-2009, 11:05 PM
The girls couldn't bear admitting to such an embarrassing desire.

Montoya
02-25-2009, 11:13 PM
Drink a lot, get fat, sleep a lot, then punch it in the nose...right before it consumes me.

The Man
02-25-2009, 11:16 PM
A year of hedonism much like that described in the OP.

LunarWeaver
02-25-2009, 11:20 PM
I'd probly have a lot of sex and do some drugs and such. Then I'd admit to everyone I've skipped chances to see The Godfather and The Shawshank Redemption multiple times because I don't care about them, but I've seen Titanic 6 times because I love it. I mean, what are they do gonna do about it, kill me before I'm killed?

Oh wait :( :skull::skull::skull::skull:.

Quindiana Jones
02-25-2009, 11:24 PM
What the hell, Kyle? Are you serious? We can't be friends anymore until you've at least seen the Shawshank Redemption. And Godfather 1. The other two are crappy anyway. Only worth watching for the "lol, hymen" jokes.

LunarWeaver
02-25-2009, 11:33 PM
They look boring :bigsmile: I've said I've never seen the Shawshank Redemption to peeps before, but I usually act like I've tried really hard and never found the opportunity.

Alex151
02-25-2009, 11:34 PM
I'd probly have a lot of sex and do some drugs and such. Then I'd admit to everyone I've skipped chances to see The Godfather and The Shawshank Redemption multiple times because I don't care about them, but I've seen Titanic 6 times because I love it. I mean, what are they do gonna do about it, kill me before I'm killed?

so harsh, the Godfather is one of the greatest movies made

What the hell, Kyle? Are you serious? We can't be friends anymore until you've at least seen the Shawshank Redemption. And Godfather 1. The other two are crappy anyway. Only worth watching for the "lol, hymen" jokes.

harsh as well, the DeNiro scenes are all great,

now three you might want to skip

Lawr
02-26-2009, 12:54 AM
I'd yell at it and call it names until it feels bad and leaves.

There's a DBZ movie called Fusion Reborn and there are these gigantic jelly beans everywhere. If you yell insults at them they break accordingly to the harshness of your insult! :bigsmile:

Balzac
02-26-2009, 01:01 AM

the Godfather is one of the most overrated movies made

Fixed.

Caraliz
02-26-2009, 01:12 AM
in all seriousness, i'd be on drugs the whole time, meet a :skull::skull::skull::skull:load of people, have a lot of sex with my boyfriend freaky style and read a :skull::skull::skull::skull:load, play video games, travel, explore... EAT. =)

Levian
02-26-2009, 02:13 AM

oh god, I love you.

There's many many times I've passed on seeing 'great' films too because they looks so endlessly boring. In fact, if someone argues that the movie has gotten an oscar, I just get even more skeptical! Not only are oscar movies boring, they also never end dammit! No offense to anyone who likes oscar movies, I'm sure they're great. ;) Actually, take offense, what do I care? There's a meteor coming and we're all gonna die! :weep:

Marshall Banana
02-26-2009, 02:17 AM
Hope I don't get raped?

Alex151
02-26-2009, 03:10 AM
Im amazed at the Godfather hate coming from this forum, it breaks my heart......

why, I'd probably watch The Godfather for a year until the disc was ruined then I'd read the book over and over, if that gas ball was on its way here

Blue Harvest
02-26-2009, 10:20 AM
I would have sex with every EoFFer that would want to have sex with me.

Naturally, all of them are male.

Well hell, there's no better way to go out.