PDA

View Full Version : The 100% game

Saber
02-26-2009, 05:40 AM
Are you going for 100% in this game? I find it very difficult and teeth breaking hard. I however am not to far behind on the 100% all I need is two SPD figures and the...

Gastrophetes - Easy I just need 25 trophys which I'll get once I know I don't need items.

So far I've been having more fun getting rare items then I did in the story line. I have mashed so many controllers this year then I thought was possble (3). I guess I got a firm grip and press buttons to hard. I hate it but people out there probally mashed a lot more this year lol.

So how far are you from getting 100% completion?

Ouch I got 100 foot race thing and fishing mini game.

LunarWeaver
02-26-2009, 06:24 AM
I became too old and lazy to 100% games a few years ago. Especially this one. Hoping for proper loot is not my idea of a wanking good time.

Lacarus
02-26-2009, 10:20 AM
Gastrophetes - Easy I just need 25 trophys which I'll get once I know I don't need items.

You can steal this from the Pallicant, which is a Rare monster. There are other more useful items in the Rare Game side-quest.

Yes, I have the guide which I use on my second playthrough to get all weapons (I see no point in getting all the armour) and defeat the toughest bosses (get the Wyrmhero Blade). But I'm pretty far from that. I've got other gaming things to do too.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
02-27-2009, 06:34 AM
Completing the Sky Pirate's Den was enough for me. The synthesis system is entirely too tedious for me to worry about getting every item.

~ Kain ~
03-02-2009, 05:40 AM
Hmm... I am only missing the Danjuro and the Grand Armor/Helmet. All pretty annoying to get. I've done everything else all the bosses, sky pirate's den. I never wasted my time picking up weapons like the Artemis Bow b/c its not a top tier weapon.

Animora
12-10-2009, 04:54 AM
I may be crazy and some of you may think as such, but i never beat a final fantasy game unless i get 100%, so yes in FF 12 i did get 100% before i beat it. Every hunt, every mob, every weapon, every sky pirate trophy, full bestiary the works.

BG-57
12-12-2009, 11:27 PM
Although my completionist tendencies run strong, I've never managed it except in the PSX FFT. I've tried in DQ VII, FFV, FFVI, FFVII, FFVIII, and FFXII, but never finished any. I got close in a few, but generally I don't find it worth the extra time.

Rad Bromance
12-13-2009, 04:16 AM
No way. I did pretty much everything in VI through X-2, but this game is ridiculous. No way am I going to attempt to 100% a game that you can't 100% if you open some random chests.

Raistlin
12-13-2009, 04:34 AM
I wasn't going for 100%, but in my first playthrough I did start out trying to get the best weapons (Tournesol). I gave up a good while into the monotonous grind for rare drops.

Saber
12-13-2009, 10:13 AM
I think I'm just down to 1 more rare monster. After all I've done I find it hard to even put the game in. Its just sickening trying to play after forcing myself this far.

Lorem Ipsum
12-13-2009, 09:41 PM
I did everything, except there's no way I'm going to finish that foot race thing. I probably got something close to blisters while trying again and again.

I Took the Red Pill
12-14-2009, 12:54 AM
I think I'm just down to 1 more rare monster. After all I've done I find it hard to even put the game in. Its just sickening trying to play after forcing myself this far.
this is hilarious to me for some reason

Saber
12-14-2009, 09:12 AM
this is hilarious to me for some reason

I've searched the whole Garamsythe Waterway up and down and can't get this one rare ghost creature to appear. I've gave up.

Animora
01-05-2010, 05:47 AM
Which rare monster is it maybe i can help.

Saber
01-05-2010, 03:40 PM
I just went to check my file and my only guess is my friend found it for me. Don't know when but I got em.

Shattered Dreamer
01-08-2010, 07:54 PM
My last FFXII save is almost 100% just have the last 2 hunts to do but too be honest I can really be bothered:tongue:

Shin Gouken
01-13-2010, 12:45 PM
I just conquered a 100% game... i didn't intend to go as far as that when i started but for some reason i couldn't stop playing and found new reasons to keep going. Even now with a 100% game i'm still playing it, not really sure why... the combat system is just really addictive i guess

Tainted Angel
01-21-2010, 06:11 PM
I just went to check my file and my only guess is my friend found it for me. Don't know when but I got em.
I'm guessing that your game is at the point before you go to Bahamut?

If you have the collector's edition, I'd love it if you could upload it. I'm re-purchasing the CE again (preordered it but it was stolen.) so I'd love to have a completed game to go with it. (I didn't get 100%, but at this rate I'm just going to 'accquire' a save file and take advantage of the gfact aht characters are not custom-named in this FF.)

Gah, I had to purchase the regular two years ago and I've only now been able to finish it. (I also am sick of it.)

Saber
01-21-2010, 11:51 PM
I would but I have no idea how to hook a memory card up to a computer and upload the file for people. If I find out there is a few Final Fantasy game files I would like to sell.

Tainted Angel
01-22-2010, 04:45 AM
I would but I have no idea how to hook a memory card up to a computer and upload the file for people. If I find out there is a few Final Fantasy game files I would like to sell.

The PS3 has a ability to upload files (PS2 files included.) Also ther eis the MAX drive (http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Max-Drive-for-PS2/dp/B0002MHF3G). (Granted amazon has been 'out of stock' for a quite a bit of time, but it shows you what you ae looking for.)

Actually 100% games are not that hard too come by on the intertubes.

What I want to know is where a 'MMO leveling' service is that somebody can recommend to me. (Considering that FFXII is a proto-mmo style game.) I'm looking for:

Collectors Edition
Game saved before going to Bahamut.
Level 90+ Ashe, Penelo, Fran.
Full Lisence Boards. (Fran, Penelo, Ashe)
No chests opened that remove ability to get items.
Empty (or nearly so) Bazaar.
No Espers killed except those who have to be killed for the plot to advance.
All weapons/key items. (Except those that require you to do a hunt.)
No Elite Marks (Hunters Camp.)
No hunts (other than forced) done.

I'm willing to pay, so there you go. (I'm off to ask in the XI forum for said service.)