PDA

View Full Version : fallout

Alex151
02-26-2009, 09:35 PM
I looked through about 10 pages and never found this topic so I figure I'd start it

whats do you think of the game itself and the expansion/s

This might actually be my second favorite game behind ff7, and definitely my new favorite type of RPG. The story was good, but I like the fact that you can do pretty much whatever you want. My main beef with it was the repair system. Some armor you only find once in the game and can't repair it 100% from then on. I wish they would have gone with the oblivion system there, or something like it.

Aerith's Knight
02-27-2009, 01:29 AM
Look harder next time, s'il vous plait.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/121034-fallout-3-a.html

Although, seeing as it was more than a month ago, I'm not really sure whether it would be reviving a thread.

Alex151
02-27-2009, 02:36 AM
I'm pretty sure I'm cursed on making threads anyway, I don't think I will anymore, I always miss the one made before.

soooo, I'll change this topic more towards what do you think of the expansion/s. There are supposed to be three coming out, well one already has, Operation: Anchorage.

I didn't like it a whole lot, it kind of took away from the fallout 3 feel, not being able to repair weapons armor and whatnot, or loot your enemies.

There is also and expansion(yet to be released) called "The Pitt" which is based in Pittsburgh, which wasn't hit by nukes, but is overrun with raiders.

anyone who has read the latest edition of Game Informer might know of these

Also one which I cannot remember the name for, but is supposed to involve The brotherhood of steel. It is said to let you level to 30 with this expansion, and alter the ending.

Anyone who has played O:A or wants to comment on the other two which haven't been released yet, please do

also feel free to comment on Fallout 3 itself, if you didn't in the previous thread.

or don't, oh well

.....I'm not making threads anymore

Fonzie
02-27-2009, 02:53 AM
I feel like I'm pouring acid in my eyes whenever I look at your posts.

Also, to contribute, I bought Anchorage and it wasn't really worth it to be honest.

Alex151
02-27-2009, 03:02 AM
yeah, I really don't know how to end my sentences well. I just keep going

Yeah, I'm thinking the next two are going to be better though. I'll probably buy them no matter what so we'll see

Tifa's Real Lover(really
02-28-2009, 02:41 PM
hope the expansions all come out in one disk + game like the game of the year edition of oblivion :p

KoShiatar
03-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Look harder next time, s'il vous plait.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-gaming-discussion/121034-fallout-3-a.html

Although, seeing as it was more than a month ago, I'm not really sure whether it would be reviving a thread.

Thread necromancy is when a thread is older than 3 months.