PDA

View Full Version : Shaving + Zits = :(

leader of mortals
02-26-2009, 11:25 PM
I just shaved, had I had 2 zits. The one on my lip is now a gigantic red bump, and the one on my chin is still bleeding...

TOPIC: How many of you shave? How many times have you cut yourself? When you cut yourself, what do you do?

When I get a cut, I just put my shirt on it... Thats the real function of the shirt!

Yar
02-26-2009, 11:28 PM
How many of you shave?
I shave everyday. :mad2:

How many times have you cut yourself?
Not too often, but it has happened. Take your time and don't drag your razor in any funky paths.

When you cut yourself, what do you do?
I scream and yell and cry like a little bitch. Then I get a little piece of tissue and let it dry for a couple minutes. Then take it off and it's not noticeable [typically].

Alex151
02-26-2009, 11:31 PM
yeah I just stick a piece of tp on it after I'm done and leave it on for a few minutes. Sometimes I just let it go, depends on how bad it bleeds

Flying Mullet
02-26-2009, 11:32 PM
If you use a high enough quality shave gel you can shave your zits right off without any bleeding.

Laddy
02-26-2009, 11:37 PM
I shave every day and I whine and cry when I cut myself, when it bleeds, I typically freak out.

I Don't Need A Name
02-26-2009, 11:37 PM
i shave when i can be arsed.
i can get away with having a load of stubble for a week though.
not cut myself yet either ;)

Alex151
02-26-2009, 11:40 PM
if had a job where I had to be clean shaven everyday, I'd only have to shave every other day or so. But since I don't, I'll usually go a couple weeks before I shave.

not very good beard growing genes in my family

Psychotic
02-26-2009, 11:41 PM
I shave once a week because I am incredibly lazy. I either cut my face up like crazy, or not at all.

Aerith's Knight
02-26-2009, 11:48 PM
If I don't shave I have a beard after three days, so I pretty much have to.

I only cut my face when I accidentally use a rusty razor, which happens more often than you'd think.

Rantz
02-27-2009, 12:06 AM
I don't have very good beard growing skills so I mostly just keep it off. I usually just trim it with a hair trimmer (which means maybe half a millimeter is usually left), but I shaved properly today for the first time in several months. I got a few small cuts that healed quickly.

Levian
02-27-2009, 12:11 AM
I only shave-shave my neck, the rest I trim. I just recently shaved everything though so now I look like I'm 14 again. :( Hopefully I'll be at least 18 by the end of the week.

Goldenboko
02-27-2009, 12:13 AM
I don't understand how people cut themselves. I've yet to do it. What am I doing right?

Yar
02-27-2009, 12:14 AM
I don't understand how people cut themselves. I've yet to do it. What am I doing right?Avoiding the wrists. ;)

Goldenboko
02-27-2009, 12:16 AM
I don't understand how people cut themselves. I've yet to do it. What am I doing right?Avoiding the wrists. ;)

ilubabe

Momiji
02-27-2009, 12:26 AM
I use an electric shaver. I've never been cut once.

rubah
02-27-2009, 12:34 AM
if I knick myself, I just kinda stop and press on it and try not to freak out :D

Yar
02-27-2009, 12:35 AM
if I knick myself, I just kinda stop and press on it and try not to freak out :DFor a moment there, I forgot that women shave their legs. :p

Aerith's Knight
02-27-2009, 12:46 AM
if I knick myself, I just kinda stop and press on it and try not to freak out :DFor a moment there, I forgot that women shave their legs. :p

And many other things that are equally, if not more, important.(for example, the arm pit)

Yar
02-27-2009, 12:51 AM

And many other things that are equally, if not more, important.(for example, the arm pit)Yeah. :p Basically I imagined rubahs shaving her face initially.

Aerith's Knight
02-27-2009, 12:58 AM

And many other things that are equally, if not more, important.(for example, the arm pit)Yeah. :p Basically I imagined rubahs shaving her face initially.

...There are women who get mustaches. >_>

I'd be very glad if they shaved/waxed it. xD

Balzac
02-27-2009, 12:59 AM
I shave every other day. I haven't ever cut myself shaving. I don't cut myself.

leader of mortals
02-27-2009, 01:25 AM
God my lip hurts :p

My chin seems to be nice and good though...

Hey, why is it that if you get a small cut on your face nothing happens but if you get a smaller cut from shaving then your face will gush out 7 liters of blood?

Fonzie
02-27-2009, 01:29 AM

Hey, why is it that if you get a small cut on your face nothing happens but if you get a smaller cut from shaving then your face will gush out 7 liters of blood?

I actually have no idea how you would get cuts on your face without shaving.

Unless you, like, juggle sharp objects.

leader of mortals
02-27-2009, 01:31 AM
I mean from like popping zits or from messing around in trees :p

KentaRawr!
02-27-2009, 01:37 AM
What about popping zits WHILE messing around in trees?

Anyway, I barely have facial hair, but I'll probably have to start shaving this teeny-tiny 'stache of mine.

It's so un-fair. My older brother gets a beard, and I just get a little 'stache! :mad2:

Madame Adequate
02-27-2009, 01:40 AM
I shave once a week because I am incredibly lazy. I either cut my face up like crazy, or not at all.

Basically this.

Also be glad if your zits actually, you know, go away. I'm 23 1/2 and still get them. My mom is 40 and still gets them. Obv. she's pleased that she gets mistaken for teenage/early 20s fairly often but yeah, it's a bit of a pisstake at that stage.

Aerith's Knight
02-27-2009, 01:42 AM

I actually have no idea how you would get cuts on your face without shaving.

Unless you, like, juggle sharp objects.

http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/3/2/26/f_shavem_2ec41df.png

KentaRawr!
02-27-2009, 02:07 AM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g246/KenYocin/jake-shavec.gif

Alex151
02-27-2009, 02:20 AM
I only shave-shave my neck, the rest I trim. I just recently shaved everything though so now I look like I'm 14 again. :( Hopefully I'll be at least 18 by the end of the week.

yeah I look amish after so long, it doesn't help that I don't get much of a stache either. I usually leave the chin goatee, and sometimes some chops, but if I shave it all I look like a sophmore in high school again

leader of mortals
02-27-2009, 03:12 AM
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll297/enderof1337/me-shaving.png

Cruel...

Fonzie
02-27-2009, 03:58 AM
Haha, I read Shaving + Tits.

Levian
02-27-2009, 04:17 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one

Fuzakeru
02-27-2009, 05:03 AM
Haha. I read the title like that too. Also, the comics are adorable!

I shave pretty often but I use lots of lotion to avoid razor bumps. :o

Blue Harvest
02-27-2009, 10:23 AM
I never cut myself with the electric shaver, and rarely with good old fashioned razor + shaving gel.

Though when I was 8 and my cousin showed me how to shave I cut open my top lip.

Loony BoB
02-27-2009, 11:21 AM
I shave roughly twice a week but should probably shave more often, really. I've never cut myself, though. Not once.

Big D
02-27-2009, 11:49 AM
I shave every morning before work, and again in the evening if I'm going out. Too uncouth otherwise.

I use an electric razor because of the speed and convenience, but I like to have a good, proper blade-and-foam shave once a week or so.

The only downsides to the electric razor are the inferior cut (the stubble's much longer) and snagging my hair in the cutters. That one stings, but it's really easy to do when I've just staggered out of bed and haven't tied my hair back yet.

Goldenboko
02-27-2009, 12:29 PM
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll297/enderof1337/me-shaving.png

Cruel...

You can't really call teenage trash a beard bud :)

theundeadhero
02-27-2009, 06:34 PM
I have no choice to shave every day and I hate it. I hate it so much. Slowly, day by day, it drives me closer to snapping. One day I'm not going to make it. Then it will be their faces I cut open with a razor. That'll teach 'em to make me shave.

Zeldy
02-27-2009, 06:40 PM
Shaving underarms has it to be one of the most painful things ever, hurting more than waxing in my opinion. I absolutely dread having to do underarms, which is near enough every day.

Old Manus
02-27-2009, 06:47 PM
I'm cool like Levian so I just trim my beard around twice a week, but I really should do it more because it looks pretty terrible and long when I do get round to it.

Alex151
02-27-2009, 07:21 PM
I remember when me and my brother were young( him 5, me 3 I think) he would put bubbles on his face and get the razor and act like he was shaving, and one time he cut himself a real nice gash, and squeeled like a girl.

I don't believe he ever did that again

Quindiana Jones
02-27-2009, 08:00 PM
I have never cut myself and I never will. I am too amazing.

Lawr
02-27-2009, 08:03 PM
I don't have any facial hair that should be shaved, but I'd like to get rid of the itchy carpet one day.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
03-01-2009, 04:22 AM
I shave every morning like a good Marine. It sucks. I probably cut myself at least once a week. Usually because I am in a rush and didn't bother to use any shaving gel.

I remember when I didn't shave, and I had a beard. Those where the days.

Crimson
03-01-2009, 04:40 AM
I hate shaving with Zits, it's annoying as hell, but it has to be done.

I have an electric Shaver, but doing a clean shave with them is hard as ****

Masamunemaster
03-01-2009, 11:16 AM
I hardly use my electric shaver....me its just pure water and manual blades...now one cut ever thankfully...if it did I would probably look at it and say neat...and move on:D

Heath
03-01-2009, 11:41 AM
I use my electric shaver every day because my facial hair grows rather quickly. I find it irritating because it's just another thing I have to do every day. Never had a problem with shaving and spots though.

Quindiana Jones
03-01-2009, 05:35 PM

I dunno why, but this just forced a great booming laugh from me. xD

Masamunemaster
03-02-2009, 12:01 AM

I dunno why, but this just forced a great booming laugh from me. xD

his name with that comment?

Caraliz
03-02-2009, 02:00 PM
My armpits- daily. I can't stand armpit hair. I HATE IT SO MUCH OMFG. It's so smurfing DISGUSTING. I don't know why it's like the most gross thing ever.

My legs- daily or every other day. I seriously can't be arsed with this and since I have dry skin/eczema shaving really irritates my legs.\

I don't use any shaving gel or soap or shampoo and I hardly cut up my legs. Investing in a good razor goes a long way.