PDA

View Full Version : you have always been different

Moon Rabbits
02-27-2009, 07:20 PM
Blueful (http://www.blueful.com)

So far I am having fun with it. The story itself is kind of "eh" but the writing and the delivery are top notch.

Discuss! Impressions? Criticisms?

Ramza Beoulve
02-27-2009, 10:42 PM
It...

is...

just...

AWESOME![/drool]

It is a nice game actually, but took me a while to reach the "end"

rubah
02-27-2009, 11:05 PM
This is a lovely exploration of all the free media hosts we have online :O

Psychotic
02-27-2009, 11:05 PM
I followed it all the way to YouTube but I was only really following it for the sake of following it, rather than caring about the pretentious stuff it was spouting, but then my patience ran out. Nice idea, I dig it, but as you say, the story, or whatever the hell it's supposed to be, is pretty lame.

rubah
02-27-2009, 11:07 PM
That is exactly where I stopped, mypsy

Ramza Beoulve
02-27-2009, 11:13 PM
It nearly reaches the level of viral marketing (coming from above, or under, I don't really know)

blackmage_nuke
02-27-2009, 11:17 PM
That was facinating and abit disapointing at the end.

scrumpleberry
02-28-2009, 12:18 PM
Got dull after a while. I can't remember where I followed it to. It should have just been simple and fun and not tried so bloody hard.

Moon Rabbits
03-01-2009, 09:20 PM
I followed it to the end :bigsmile: I am waiting for my postcard that will tell me how I finished.

Really, I think that the story should have had some relevance to the websites it was using. I found it via TIGSource (tigsource.com); in the comments section someone made the suggestion that maybe on the flickr website it should have had pictures of the character and other related things, or perhaps their upcoming appointments in the google calendar, and websites like LiveJournal and the like could have been what was used to move the story forward as opposed to just using these websites all as a means to communicate the story.

blackmage_nuke
03-01-2009, 09:23 PM
I followed it to the end :bigsmile: I am waiting for my postcard that will tell me how I finished.

Really, I think that the story should have had some relevance to the websites it was using. I found it via TIGSource (tigsource.com); in the comments section someone made the suggestion that maybe on the flickr website it should have had pictures of the character and other related things, or perhaps their upcoming appointments in the google calendar, and websites like LiveJournal and the like could have been what was used to move the story forward as opposed to just using these websites all as a means to communicate the story.
Theres probably a deeper meaning we just dont get, or atleast thats what the writer wants us to think.

To be fair atleast that love website was used for when the character meets that person. (forgot the name Hume or something)

Balzac
03-01-2009, 09:34 PM
It looked like pretencious arse from the get go, so I clicked it off.

Caraliz
03-02-2009, 02:07 PM
What is it? I don't want to click until I know :mad: