PDA

View Full Version : the double helix of aerith

sir helix
03-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Double Helix

Okay wecome back to double helix, last time we met, i completly lost my mind. well this week i'm opening up pandora's box.

Aerith instead of simply saying you materia didn't work why didt you just let cloud try to get it to work, or keep asking any of the others you fought along side. this would have stopped a whole lot of events if sephiroth knew that you could summon Holy right from the get go.

now if you look out side the studio window you can see millions of fanboys and girls with torches and pitchforks, you have brain washed so many into loving a pathetic, weak, disgrace to the Final Fantasy name, sure it was sad when you were murdered but im happy now, im gonna dance on your grave, so you can come to haunt me so i can call priest to have you exorcised hahahahaha

and quite frankly (sorry edward) your worse than edward, at least he could provide a very weak support, but he got better. but you, you are the worst. what would have been better if you could do something cool, you claim to be a flower girl but yet your not using flowers as a weapon.

Aerith... your a ghost

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Carl the Llama
03-02-2009, 11:11 PM
Double Helix

Okay wecome back to double helix, last time we met, i completly lost my mind. well this week i'm opening up pandora's box.

Aerith instead of simply saying you materia didn't work why didt you just let cloud try to get it to work, or keep asking any of the others you fought along side. this would have stopped a whole lot of events if sephiroth knew that you could summon Holy right from the get go.

erm... how do you know what the conditions for summoning Holy are? if she could summon holy anywhere then she wouldnt have left Cloud, she would have just used it right there, thus not being killed by Sephiroth, maybe she only found out that it summoned Holy when she wen to the Temple, then decided to act upon it.

now if you look out side the studio window you can see millions of fanboys and girls with torches and pitchforks, you have brain washed so many into loving a pathetic, weak, disgrace to the Final Fantasy name, sure it was sad when you were murdered but im happy now, im gonna dance on your grave, so you can come to haunt me so i can call priest to have you exorcised hahahahaha
I would hardly call a person who defends her a "fanboy" IMO the word Fanboy is someone who just comes up with a load of rubbish rather then an intelligent response.

and quite frankly (sorry edward) your worse than edward, at least he could provide a very weak support, but he got better. but you, you are the worst. what would have been better if you could do something cool, you claim to be a flower girl but yet your not using flowers as a weapon.
so obviously you never bothered to actually ya know use her in battle, she has the best magic stat, and last time I checked mage type characters were phisicly weak but they more then made up for that fact with the power they used magic.

in conclusion you just want to make another "lets bash Aerith thread" we have all seen them before and tbh iv prolly heard every argument against her so nothing you can say will change that.

P.S. I cant believe you think she is weak in battle :s

Mercen-X
03-03-2009, 12:33 AM
Aerith materia didn't work

The one argument you could come with? And you didn't even quote it right? You sadden me, sir.

Aeris said her materia was "good for nothing." Cloud suggested she didn't know how to use it and she denied that saying "it just doesn't do anything."

I don't think Aerith was actually trying to summon Holy. I think she down there just praying for answers and it's a coincidence that that dumbass Sephiroth killed her which I think was the prerequisite for her to be able to use it. Human sacrifice.

I preferred to not use Aerith whenever I had the choice. I only forced her to fight during Cloud's bodyguard stint so her affections wouldn't increase and I could get on my joyride with Tifa or Yuffie.

Geez. Aeris's the one who says "This guy are sick." That's annoying in itself. One of my favorite weapons in the world is the fighting staff and that's exactly the one given to her at the start and doesn't know a damn thing about using it. POINK! Geez.

Jessweeee♪
03-03-2009, 01:57 AM
Why couldn't your name be spelled Aerith while still being pronounced Aeris? ;_;