PDA

View Full Version : March Eyes On Final Fantasy Newsletter

Goldenboko
03-02-2009, 01:13 AM
<div style ="min-height: 950px; border: solid 2px white; background: #002942; font:#000000; width: 450px; padding: 10px;" ><div style ="float: left; padding: 3px;"><right>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/eoff/bannerboobies.png</right>http://www.investmenthunter.net/Portals/57ad7180-c5e7-49f5-b282-c6475cdb7ee7/newspaper_gif.gif

<p style="font-family:verdana;font-size:80%;color:white">Here it comes, March, the last of the winter months. Soon enough we'll trench our way out of this snow, the light at the end of the long tunnel we call winter is here.

Last month the EoFF Events Committee had a mix of success, and turmoil. Indeed, the month brought success, like Bahamut2000X's dating game, the Week of Wiki, and of course, EoFF's lucky bags. However through a strange turn of events some things where left unhosted, undone, and in need of fixing. We would like to confidently say, most everything that needed to be fix, has been.

Let's start, by exclaiming jubilantly, there ain't no getting off this train we're on folks, March 2nd marks the continuation of Eyeson Plays, and the beginning of EoFF Plays Final Fantasy VII! We all know that we have plenty of fans of FFVII here, so get ready to join up and play! Also, expect many events to go with the event such as a trivia thread (hosted by Aerith's Knight), and much, much more!

March appears that it's going to be a very different month then February (and I'm not just talking about the snowstorm that is about to hit us in the Northeast of America). Last month we saw a flurry of many events in General Chat... this month is not going to see that.

Before you get that frown on your face in disappointment that's because very soon you shall be seeing, the return of Mafia! After a break from EoFF (It's been nearly two months since Mafia XII), the ever popular party game Mafia is making it's return to EoFF. The new game shall be hosted by me (Goldenboko) and Bahamut2000X.

Expect to see signups start around March 10th, free your calendar!

In another announcement, I'd like to say that the events committee is still accepting new members. As always, we've learned it's always necessary to have an ample supply of hosts, and backup hosts to ensure that forum events run smoothly. Remember you CAN host events independently if you wish though!

If you think you're interested, just PM me, Goldenboko, or any member of forum or committee staff! We're nice, friendly people so don't be afraid to ask!

Remember guys, as nice as it would be to make life for newbies hell, they are the future of EoFF, so the Newbie Adoption Service would like to remind you to say hi to newbies, PM them, and give them a warm welcome!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T-t-t-that's all folks! As always, there will be more events the announced in this newsletter, so keep your eyes peeled. Have fun, and hang on 'till spring everyone!

Posted By,

Goldenboko & The EoFF Event committee :choc:</p>

</div></div>

Shlup
03-02-2009, 01:16 AM
Could use more boobs, but nice newsletter otherwise.

Aerith's Knight
03-02-2009, 03:07 AM

>_>
<_<

You're the one in the position to change that.

Balzac
03-02-2009, 03:11 AM
bewbs

Meat Puppet
03-02-2009, 03:22 AM
I agree with the first half of ShlupQuack’s critique

Goldenboko
03-02-2009, 04:31 AM
Could use more boobs,

As you wish!

Aerith's Knight
03-02-2009, 04:45 AM
....fake.

Dignified Pauper
03-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Is this like a bastardization of the EoFF Post?

Caraliz
03-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Shlup, why don't they just use mine? COME ON

Old Manus
03-02-2009, 03:36 PM
EoFF Post?http://i.pbase.com/o5/04/557904/1/67726108.1Je0Ivie.salute.gif