PDA

View Full Version : Sonic's Ultimate Sega Collection?

Realm25
03-03-2009, 01:43 AM
Anybody go buy this? some of these old titles are awesome. I'm currently playing through Phantasy Star. It kind of reminds me of something like umm maybe the first Dragon Warrior game for nes..

At any rate, the collection comes with quite a few old RPG titles so I thought I'd let you guys know. I'm sure a lot of you already do, but there might be some of you that haven't checked into it yet, and if you like oldschool rpg's, or just oldschool games in general this is an awesome package to pick up, and a steal of a price as well.

Levian
03-03-2009, 01:53 AM
Hmm maybe I should buy this. The only Sega game I ever played was Sonic so it'd be nice to see if there's any cool Sega games I've missed out on

Vyk
03-03-2009, 02:52 AM
Yeah. I bought this a while back. Had to. Been playing the crap out of it. Shining Force and Phantasy Star IV were the shizz. Some of the games on here were needless and some of them unfortunately haven't aged too well. But regardless, its really nice to play a lot of them on tv instead of emulators or having to dust off old systems

Magixion
03-04-2009, 03:22 AM
I picked this up as well, though have not had time to play it at all. Star Ocean is consuming all my gaming time as of right now. I am hoping to play through it as soon as I can, though, I have never played the early Phantasy Star games.

Madame Adequate
03-04-2009, 04:33 AM
Yes, yes, a thousand times yes. Will be getting as soon as I see it here in UK.

Craig
03-04-2009, 06:03 PM
pretty sure its already out buddy. i was in GAME the other day and i saw it. quite cheap too

Rase
03-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Maybe I will eventually. It's like what, $30 for 45 games or some ridiculous number like that? Even just having all the Streets of Rage games, bunch of Sonic and some Shinobi, and Dynamite Headdy is enough to have it on my radar.

Realm25
03-06-2009, 06:57 AM
Just went through today and beat all the Streets of Rage games..man, the memories! now I gotta go through and beat Sonic 1, 2, and 3.

I'm about done with Phantasy Star, and boy I've really been enjoying it.

Heath
03-11-2009, 01:53 AM
Just had a look at what's on it and it looks to be a pretty amazing compilation actually. I mean come on, Streets of Rage, Sonic and Space Harrier?