PDA

View Full Version : R...Really!?

Laddy
03-04-2009, 04:13 AM
Name some stuf about yourself you're sure nobody else knows!

1. Supposedly, I'm a creative genius according to some people 'in the know.' I hope that works with the play I'm co-writing.
2. I was literate at age 2!
3. I can speak French! =D

Tell some cool facts about you!

Madame Adequate
03-04-2009, 04:39 AM
I can speak Estonian
I changed my name when I was 20
I bought the FFVII special edition on release day, and wore the literal T-shirt for many years until I lost it! (That was the busiest day I can ever recall being in town.)

rubah
03-04-2009, 05:17 AM
But then what will I put in my Eyes on Who?!

Caraliz
03-04-2009, 07:34 AM
1. I really dislike you
2. I am in Hawaii
3. I have a lesbian crush on a hula dancer

Rase
03-04-2009, 08:05 AM
I'm effing awesome.

Balzac
03-04-2009, 01:19 PM
1. I'm an exceptional 3d artist
2. I really intelligent, I just act like a doof online.
3. I like Spiderman.

The first is common knowlege though.

qwertysaur
03-04-2009, 03:54 PM
<ol style="color:#008000;">
<li><b>I have class in 10 minutes</b></li>
<li><b>I can wiggle my ears, as well as fold and roll my toungue. Yay Genetics</b></li>
<li><b>I felt like using an html list here, so this post is all in html. :p</b></li>
<li><b>When I was growing up, I had a habit of hugging everyone. Teachers, other kids and animals. I was a very affecionate 6 year old :p</b></li>
</ol>

Bunny
03-04-2009, 04:45 PM
1. I am pretty good at ice skating.
2. At one single point in my life, I played four instruments and could music naturally. At the same time, I disliked listening to music because it bored me to death. I have since lost the ability to read and play any of those four instruments and I enjoy listening to music and do so for fun.
3. I'm a surprisingly nice guy despite what image I may present on the Interwebs. Although I can be a giant dick to people if I don't like them.
4. I am comfortable when others are not, such as in awkward situations. I enjoy creating uncomfortable situations when in large groups.

~*~Celes~*~
03-04-2009, 04:49 PM
1. My body is always warm, no matter how cold I feel.
2. I love dipping Oreos in my coffee. Tastes AMAZING.
3. I'm sick. I hate being sick. I'm almost never sick, but when I do get sick, it's bad :(
4. I miss Pepsi Blue :(

XxSephirothxX
03-04-2009, 04:54 PM
I'm effing awesome.
Things we don't know, Rase.

scrumpleberry
03-04-2009, 05:23 PM
1. Literate at 3, which I thought was pretty awesome UNTIL YOU RUINED IT YOU BITCH :kaocry2:
2. I collected beanie babies as a child. I have a lot.
3. Lefty, yo.

Rantz
03-04-2009, 06:21 PM
I know Flash and ActionScript and have made a few simple games with it. I've started a few larger projects (like RPGs) but I've never gotten around to finishing any.

I had encephalitis at the age of one and nearly didn't make it out alive. Luckily one of the doctors had the guts to take a risk, which ended up sealing the deal.

I don't usually care much for shopping, but there are two things I have a hard time to keep myself from buying: stationery and funny/nerdy t-shirts.

Aerith's Knight
03-04-2009, 06:33 PM
>_>
<_<

1. I wrote poetry.
2. I'm a huge fan of Stargate.

Misfit
03-04-2009, 06:44 PM
1. i can draw pretty well when i take the time to do it

2. my mother named me after a yeti from the tv show "6 million dollar man"

3. i can "shake" my eyeballs 8-)

Lacarus
03-04-2009, 06:55 PM
1. My parents intended to name me Kristian.

2. I'm a modest and honest guy and therefore come out arrogant.

3. I love helping people, but I can't stand people who can't help themselves.

4. I feel uncomfortable around elderly women wearing furs.

Rase
03-04-2009, 06:57 PM
I'm effing awesome.
Things we don't know, Rase.
I just started coming back here, there have probably been a decent influx of new members who could be unaware.

Fine though, I've broken both arms and according to friends I produce enough body heat to be used as a space heater. Have had three people crowd around me on the walk to the car on a chilly night, it was pretty awesome.

Linus
03-04-2009, 07:06 PM
1. My first time skydiving, I was 12,000 miles from my home.
2. I wrote a 92-page thesis paper in only a week in order to graduate with honors from college.
3. I am a Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim fan. Go Vlad!