PDA

View Full Version : It's Epic, for cryin' out loud!

~*~Celes~*~
03-04-2009, 06:25 AM
For Christmas, my lovely mummy bought me Two Worlds: Epic Edition for the PC. I've been extremely excited to play it but I can't seem to be able to because I have, in the words of Alan who knows lots more about computers than me, a ":skull::skull::skull::skull:ty video card." Makes sense because it's an integrated one that came with my Dell and Dell is supposedly crappy computers.

So, my card is Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV. Is there any sort of drivers I can download or something so I can make it so I can play my game, or do I have to buy a whole new card just to play this game?

escobert
03-04-2009, 07:06 AM
You're going to have to buy a new card.

~*~Celes~*~
03-04-2009, 11:48 PM
rats :( okay

Namelessfengir
03-05-2009, 12:27 AM
i got that in my dell. it really sucks. i have a 6200 geforce apg card i bummed off a friend and the games i had on there before look better then before. i think is a pretty cheap card now (just checked average fifty bucks at tigerdirect)

edit: if you take a picture of you board and focus on the 2/3 or so slots on the bottom half we can tell you what there is

XxSephirothxX
03-05-2009, 01:39 AM
It's okay, because you're essentially missing out on an inferior version of Morrowind or Oblivion several years late to that particular party.

Jessweeee♪
03-05-2009, 03:13 AM
I don't even have a graphics card, I have a silly chipset thing. Stupid Dell ;_;

escobert
03-05-2009, 03:31 AM
You have onboard integrated graphics :P

crono_logical
03-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Intel onboard cards are excellent when it comes to running linux with fancy compiz whizzbang effects though :D

~*~Celes~*~
03-08-2009, 12:55 AM
It's okay, because you're essentially missing out on an inferior version of Morrowind or Oblivion several years late to that particular party.

D:

If that's all I'm missing then I'll just go back to Morrowind instead of crying over not being able to play my EPIC game.

Peegee
03-17-2009, 02:41 PM
The question is whether she can even have an extra video card to start with -- do Dells have an AGP or a what the hell is it called -- PCI express card slot?