PDA

View Full Version : IMHO

blackmage_nuke
03-05-2009, 12:10 AM
When you discuss movies (or any other media) do you prefer bad mouthing something you didnt enjoy or discussing something you did enjoy?

I get very animated when discussing bad aspects of certain movies. But not as animated than when im discussing the awesome parts in movies I do like.
However for books and games its the other way around, I much rather point out the flaws in books and games i dont like than praise the games i do like (Unless I'm praising Final Fantasy VI).

Hows about you?

Jessweeee♪
03-05-2009, 12:11 AM
It's definitely fun to make fun of something I don't like, but I have more fun being fangirlish about something I do xD

Bunny
03-05-2009, 12:14 AM
I think it's about equal.

Momiji
03-05-2009, 12:15 AM
When you discuss movies (or any other media) do you prefer bad mouthing something you didnt enjoy or discussing something you did enjoy?

Oh, definitely. Sometimes I even badmouth something I like when it gives me an opportunity to set people off. Some people get so defensive.... :p
<!-- Final Fantasy VII sucks.
Your favorite band sucks.
Your favorite movie usually sucks too.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Twilight sucks too.-->

Rocket Edge
03-05-2009, 01:15 AM
I much prefer to talk about a movie I enjoyed rather than one I disliked.

Caraliz
03-05-2009, 03:36 AM
I love talking about things I hate more than things I love. I am definitely more passionate about my dislikes than my likes.

And I really dislike a lot of things.

Dreddz
03-05-2009, 02:52 PM
I generally prefer talking about movies that I enjoy although I usually have more to say on movies that I don't enjoy. For instance I couldn't talk about "Aliens" for no longer than a minute, and I love the hell out of that movie. Yet I could probably go on for hours on "Alien 3", and that movie is far inferior. I guess I am expressive on movies I dislike.