PDA

View Full Version : PC Version

FFIX Choco Boy
03-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Does anyone know where I can download this if possible? I'm also going to need any mods/plugins needed for making it not lag, enter battles correctly, have higher resolution, all that other stuff that doesn't happen using PSx or ePSXe. Also, I hear there's a different translation and I've played the other version enough, I think I've memorized a lot of the dialogue and I want to see something different.

Levian
03-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Sorry, it's illegal for us to provide you with links to games.

mods and plugins you can ask for links for though.

Skyblade
03-06-2009, 02:19 AM
The PC version runs fine as-is on Windows Vista, with only a slight sound problem caused by the change that Microsoft introduced to Direct Sound. Check the maker of your Sound Card to see if they have a patch/program to fix that error.

And while you can't find it on store shelves anymore, a lot of online stores still have the PC verison.

And it is not exactly a new translation. A lot of the lines were left alone, they just cleaned up typos and mistranslations.

Super Sepiroth
03-06-2009, 12:42 PM
I have the PC version (using vista) and i'm having a slight problem in that it crashes when I go into the first battle. Does anyone have any ideas?

SS

Namelessfengir
03-06-2009, 07:00 PM
right click on the exe and in properties try running it in windows xp sp2 compatibility mode thats helped for some of my older games

Super Sepiroth
03-08-2009, 04:36 PM
no such luck. Thanks though

Any other ideas?