PDA

View Full Version : PS3 System Restore

DynasticJam
03-06-2009, 08:28 AM
Okay! So I've just done a system restore on my PS3 so that I can sign up for a new account on PSN that enables me to pay for my own content from the PSN store. There's a few new games I want to play, but should I play through some of my older games before doing so? I'm not too worried about loosing trophies, but should I play though my older games anyway? What do you think? The games that I want to get are Killzone 2, Street Fighter 4 and Resident Evil 5.

Rocket Edge
03-06-2009, 01:11 PM
I don't know about RE5, but with SF4 & Killzone 2 you don't need to play through the older games to understand them as far as I know. Resident Evil probably has an ongoing story, whereas SF is a beat-em-up, & KZ2 is a FPS.

DynasticJam
03-06-2009, 04:12 PM
No, you misunderstand.

I just mean, should I replay some of my older games on PS3? Like Mirror's Edge and Dead Space just so that I've got the saves on my system as I did before I reset the console?

JKTrix
03-07-2009, 12:35 AM
Who cares if you have the saves on your system? Play 'em if you want to play 'em again. Unless you never finished them in the first place, then I guess you would have to start over.

Games that use the game saves of other games are pretty rare these days, if you were concerned about that.