PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Supreme (FF creation)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Giga Guess
07-30-2002, 08:57 PM
~~~Kathy's sidequest~~~
Rewards: Celestia(Flail), 2 Secret Akidos for Kathy, 1 Secret Akido for Barry, Angel Wing
~~~In Castle Norse Library, you may find a book~~~
Hidden in a mountain range,
Enveloped in darkness,
A palace of pure light can be found,
But beware, as all ye who seek to enter shall be judged."
Kathy: I wonder....
(The mountains are near Barry's birthplace)
~~~The City of Luminaire~~~
.~{HALT!}~.
Dax: Who said that?! Show yourself!
White Robed Female: It was I. Do you wish to enter this hallowed place? Or shall you turn back?
(Options)
>Ummm...I think I hear my mother calling
White Robed Woman: A wise choice.
>Do your worst!
White Robed Woman: I sense courage, and wisdom beyond your years. But Courage and wisdom alone cannot prevail. Come! Sister!
Dark Cloaked Woman: Yes? Oh, my. So you wish to callenge us. So be it.
~~FFS Boss Music~~
Arkangel
Flying
Weak vs. Shadow, Fire
Absorbs Lightning, Holy
Darkangel
Flying
Weak vs Holy, Water
Absorbs Gravity, Shadow, Fire
.: :Upon their defeat: :.
Arkangel: They are strong.
Darkangel: Yes. Perhaps we can aid them on their journey.
~Kathy gains Akido Arkangel~
~Barry gains Akido Darkangel~
Kathy: Let's go. I sense a power resonating from within.
~~~In the central Chamber~~~
Trey: Look! Something is inscribed on the pedestal.
Hmmm....
One stone of Life, One stone of Death. Only then shall the weapon of the stars appear.
Kathy: Hmmmm.....
*Kathy inserts the gems "Crystal" and "Anthorax" into the pedestal*
*BIG Flash*
Kathy: Oh, my. This is the legendary Celestia.
*Note, in a chest in the building, you'll find the Angel wing, which has "Auto-Life," "Auto-Float," and "MP Cost 1" Only Kathy, Dax, and Jez can equip it.

Zyx
07-31-2002, 06:38 AM
~~Gaining back Tyr~~
Party goes back to the Forest of Spring for a little while to train. If they go back to the Yggdrasil tree they will find Tyr sitting by himself. They talk to him.

Tyr: I smell the blood of a dying person.
Dax: Huh? Who?
Tyr: *Raises head and sniffs the air* She fainted the other day before Tovart. But her blood tastes sweet, unusually sweet for that matter. Blood normally has a copperish, metalic-taste to it but no, not hers. Hers is a bit sweeter more like vanilla but still with a copperish, metal taste overriding it. Those kind of people normally dont faint or get majorly sick unless they are close to death. *Then looks at the party* A lot like a bloodwraith, wouldn't you say? However she isn't a bloodwraith. Quite unusual. *Looks at Cara*
Cid: Who the hell are you talking about?
Tyr: She is the one who made the first move is she not, Brittany?
Everybody except Cara: Cara?!
Tyr: Why of course. How else do you think I stayed alive while I was traveling with you all. I preferred her blood over everyone elses because it is sweet and thick I'm not really fond of real watery blood and ot too bitter either.
Kathy: But why are you here?
Tyr: I am one of the chosen ones, am I not? You will certainly lose if I am not in your party because I am sure that there will be times when a skill that I know will come in handy. It was prophesied (I think that is how you spell it) a long time ago.
Dax: Then join us.
Tyr: Oh no, no, no. I must be sure that I can trust you. So I have a little quest to give you. If you can't handle it then you will be no chance against the first boss in the Void.
Dax: What sort of quest?
Tyr: I want you to capture for me the six great stars of the sky. They are the biggest stars in the sky so it shouldn't be hard to find them. But I want you to capture them for me. They will be extremly fast and if you catch up with them they will be extremly hard to beat. So you must capture them with these weapons that are skilled in capturing any kind of thing. If you comeplete my quest then you will gain access to my power which was prophesied a long time ago.
Everyone: We accept.
Trey: But how do you expect us to get six stars out of the sky?
Tyr: Heh, heh, heh. My dear friend you are taking this little quest of mine too literally. I don't mean the stars of the universe I mean something completly different. Check it out in the library. That place has more use than you think.

Giga Guess
07-31-2002, 07:19 AM
(BTW, upon getting Celestia, Gabriel and Gabrielle merge to make Elysium)

~~Trey's Quest~~
~~Go to either Dragon or Phoenix camp~~
Trey: They still haven't stopped fighting?
~~~A Dragon's call is heard~~~
Clanner: Oh no! It's Shinryuu!
We're doomed!
Dax: Calm down everyone!
*A sudden lull sweeps the camp*
We can do this but...
Clanner: But what?
Trey: But you must join forces with the (Opposing Clan) Clan.
*Sudden silence*
Kathy: You have lost too many to fight it alone. We shall help, but we need you to do this or all is lost.
Angela/Dejamir: It shall be done.
* The screen goes dark, and when it comes up, several clanners of both tribes are standing ready*
Trey: Here it comes!
*Shinryuu hovers, then Phoenix clanneres cast a "net" around him bringing him to the ground. Dragon clanners then whittle away his armor*
Shinryuu: ENOUGH!!!!! I came to face the chosen ones. Leave us!
*Clanners exchange looks*
Trey: Do it.
~~~FFS Boss music~~~
Shinryuu
TONS of HPS
Strong vs. all elemental magic.
Party: Trey, plus 3 others.

Halfway through....
Shinryuu: I wish....to face the hybrid child....alone.
>Yes, mano-e-mano.
>No. They are my friends.

Yes makes Shinryuu FAR more vulnerable, and he has way less HP.

Shinryuu: I must say. You are far stronger than the lastgroup I faced. Very well. I shall grant you my strength, child.
*Trey gains Akido Shinryuu*
Trey: Angela!
Angela: Trey! You're okay!
Trey: Angela, I have something to tell you.
Angela: Oh?
Trey: You and I.....we're....kinda.....brother and sister.
Angela: How.....
Trey: Our mother.
Angela: Well, "brother." Here is something for your valor. Mom gave it to me, but you'll probably put it to better use.
*Trey gains the "Astra Lance"*

Zifnab
07-31-2002, 08:53 PM
~~If Party enters the town on Windine (Wedge's home if I'm not mistaken)~~
Wedge must be in the party for the side quest.

Wedge: Geez, this place still smells of death.
Dax: That reminds me... Wedge, if you was created by Hades, how come you had an Aunt?
Wedge: My aunt must've adopted me... yet I don't recall things that happen too far into the past...
Dax: I'm guessing Hades drones must have a short term memory.
Wedge: Look, all the houses are in ruin! Even Apoc didn't make this much mess!

a man in rich robes runs out of the largest house in Windine...
Man: Heeeeelp me!!! They're here!!

Wedge grabs him.

Wedge: Mayor Gustav! What's going on?!
Mayor: Knights!! Knights who keep destroying our town over and over!!!

The Mayor runs off.

Dax: Apoc?
Wedge: No, they were all killed remember?
Dax: Then who...?

A man in robes, with a patch on one eye exits the large house, with three Apoc-type knights with him.
Man: Kill everyone!! This time no survivors!
Wedge:NO!!!
The party runs up to the man
Wedge: Who the hell do you think you are?!
Man: Me?! I am Dogra, leader of the Tu'khan bandits! We revolted against Xiang some years ago, silly old fool!
Dax: You murder innocent people for nothing??!
Dogra: No, not nothing! For money!
Wedge:Sick...
Dogra:HAHA! Indeed! So you're against us also? Well, who's WITH us eh?
Wedge draws his gun and aims it at Dogra.
Dogra:Ah, this is new! A fight!
The knights draw their blades
Dogra:En gardé!
~~FFS Boss music~~
Tu'Khan
Dogra - armed with mana pistol
Tu'khan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After battle.
Dogra: Ah crap...*dies*

Wedge recieved Mana Pistol!!

Wedge:YAY!

And so, the town is liberated...

Kirobaito
07-31-2002, 10:52 PM
I remember a LONG LONG time ago (before I was even here) Guess asked the question, "What is the system for learning new skills?" I'm not sure whether anyone actually answered it, but I have an idea.

Each character has an element that is their own "personal" element, that the magic within that element is stronger than all of the other ones, like:
(The ? means that I just made one up, the ones without the ? means that its what I've always imagined them having)
Dax - Fire
Erin - Plant
Trey - Water
Barry - Dark
Kathy - Light
Brittney - Ice (?)
Jez - Thunder (?)
Wedge - Doesn't Use Magic
Cid - Wind
Cara - Doesn't Use Magic
Josef - Doesn't Use Magic
Tyr - Doesn't Use Magic
Mog - Doesn't Use Magic
Sikito - Uses all Magic Well

Okay, so the people who use magic learn magic of that element as they level up. After you receive Aikidos, you can equip the Aikidos. As they Aikidos level up, the person they are equipped to will receive better and better Magic (like FF6). They people that don't use magic are given special skills according to their abilities. The weapons/armor/helms/gauntlets/boots/etc. can also teach them different abilities, like, Moon Boots equipped for a certain amount of time will teach them Auto-Haste (like FF9).
(I'm not sure what order the people entered the party, so the levels can be changed accordingly)
DAX
Lv. 4 - Fire
Lv. 15 - Fira
Lv. 25 - Firaga
Lv. 50 - Fire Blast

ERIN
Lv. 4 - Petal
Lv. 15 - Petalara
Lv. 25 - Petalaga
Lv. 50 - Blossom Whirl

BARRY
Lv. 4 - Diablo
Lv. 15 - Diablara
Lv. 25 - Diablaga
Lv. 50 - Moonshine

TREY
Lv. 6 - Water
Lv. 17 - Watera
Lv. 30 - Waterga
Lv. 55 - Hurricane

KATHY
Lv. 10 - Seraph
Lv. 25 - Seraphara
Lv. 35 - Seraphaga
Lv. 60 - Heavensent

BRITTNEY
Lv. 14 - Blizzard
Lv. 26 - Blizzara
Lv. 40 - Blizzaga
Lv. 60 - Freeze Beam

JEZ
Lv. 19 - Thunder
Lv. 30 - Thundara
Lv. 45 - Thundaga
Lv. 60 - 1,000 Volts

MOG (Learns Dances)
Lv. 20 - Wind Song
Lv. 35 - Love Sonata
Lv. 45 - Water Rondo
Lv. 60 - Snowman Tango

WEDGE (Learns Gun Moves)
Lv. 25 - Quick Draw
Lv. 38 - Heavy Fire
Lv. 46 - Rough Colt
Lv. 65 - Bullet Blast

CID
Lv. 25 - Aero
Lv. 40 - Aerora
Lv. 50 - Aeroga
Lv. 65 - Windstorm

CARA
Lv. 27 - Dark Murderer
Lv. 43 - Instinct (sees what attack the enemy will use next)
Lv. 50 - Remorse (immediately restarts battle; random chance; doesn't work on boss fights)
Lv. 66 - Lethal Slice (attacks all enemies; fatal to levels below 20)

JOSEF
Lv. 30 - Increases "Steal" Command to "Capture" (greater chance of stealing)
Lv. 45 - Increases "Capture" Command to "Burglary" (steals from all enemies)
Lv. 55 - Increases "Burglary" Command to "Mug" (attacks one enemy while stealing)
Lv. 60 - Increases "Mug" Command to "Holdup" (steals and attacks all enemies)

TYR
Lv. 40 - Bite (absorbs HP)
Lv. 48 - Essence of Lestat (stronger than last move)
Lv. 55 - Diablo Heart (strongest absorbing move)
Lv. 70 - Memory of Mordicor (casts "Berserk", "Haste", and "Limits Points Plus" [that increases your limit break bar] to all players)

SIKITO does not learn any magic by levels.

How's that? I'm not really in the mood to post today, but ya'll all post with comments about this system.

Giga Guess
08-01-2002, 02:22 AM
Not bad!

Maybe for Brittney's Final Ice move, it could be "Cold Shoulder." Just as an idea.

Also, I hope that's not all. Trey should know TONS of Dragoon skills, for example.

Barry's moves could also be Shadow, Shadowa, and Shadowga.

All in all, I like very much!

Zyx
08-01-2002, 05:41 AM
I don't know if you remember this but, correct me if I'm wrong, weren't the limit breaks going to be like FF8, lower HP greater chances? (Pg.5). Oh well, it doesn't matter, I guess, I like the bar better. Oh and did we ever finish getting the of the skeletons out of the closet for everybody except Tyr?

Edit: And what about the secret characters?

Giga Guess
08-01-2002, 06:22 AM
Okay, full stats time. I'm not gonna do everyone, as it's late.
Start with Trey.

Trey McGuinness
Job: Dragoon/Blue Mage
Sex: Male
Gem: Aquamarine
Weapon of Choice: Spears/Lances
Ultimate Weapon: Astra Lance
Limit Break: Tarot
Dragon Summons:
Li'l Dragon
Red Dragon (Fire)
Blue Dragon (Water)
Green Dragon (Wind)
Earth Dragon (Duh!)
White Dragon (Ice)
Gold Dragon (Thunder)
Sacred Dragon (Holy)
Zombie Dragon (Darkness)
Mondo Dragon
Mist Dragon
Phoenix (Not a dragon, but...)
Bahamut
Tiamat
Shinryuu
Blue Magic:
(This is just a start. People can add more...)
Justice
Graviton
Flash
Blowfish
Aqualung
Gust
Tetra
Hara Kiri(Japanese Suicide, I believe...)
Soul Burst
Pacifism
White Wind
Angel Whisper
Bad Breath
Unreal

On top of these skills, he learns the Level magic.

Zifnab
08-01-2002, 11:23 AM
Oh and did we ever finish getting the of the skeletons out of the closet for everybody except Tyr?
Heck no, we got a looong way to go! I was thinking we should have the side quests like FF5, none of them have GOT to be done, but really to defeat the big bosses later you need to do em all, or at least the better ones.

I got to say, I prefer the bar system also. FFVIII's gets far too tedious.

And can we confirm, is Mog a light warrior still or not?

EDIT:King Bahamut, you said there was a problem with the website? Should I try and fix the problem?

Giga Guess
08-01-2002, 03:48 PM
Nearest I can tell, he's not a light warrior.

And how would one get the bar to work on RPGM2K?

Kirobaito
08-01-2002, 10:51 PM
Oh yeah, I actually forgot about the website. Well, the problem is that the main page will load, but none of the links work, both on CJB's redirected site (http://www.ffsupreme.cjb.net) and on Geocities' Original Site (http://www.geocities.com/eoffsupreme/index.html) . Now, if you were to go to the character page by way of typing in the address, clicking here (http://www.geocities.com/eoffsupreme/char.html), it works just fine. I'm not sure what the problem is. I believe I told you the password awhile ago, right? If not tell me, I'll re-PM you.

With Trey, he learns water-elemental magic as he increases in level, but as he earns new dragons he learns Blue Magic moves.

I sorta forgot about the RPG game. I now have two programs for making games, RPGMaker2k (which is at my grandfather's house; I've run out of room on my hard drive), but I also have RPG Maker for my PS2. Both are good programs, but I have to say that there is no way to have the bar thing on either program. The advantage of using the one on the computer is that I can create new charsets and facesets simply by downloading iDraw 3, and I also might actually be able to share the finished product with someone else (key word: finished, heh heh). The advantage of using RPG Maker for PS is that, well, the program is a little bit more advanced. The only person I would really be able to let play the game is Zidoran. Well, there is one other thing, and that's sending me your memory card and having me put it in the program. But, then again, Cloud, I doubt your British memory card (that is, if you've got a PS2) would work in my American PS2. I'm not sure what region your NTSC is. I'm Region 1. But that's about all I can think about right now.

~~~IF THE PLAYER RETURNS TO NORSE CASTLE~~~
At Norse Castle, you can return to Titus and Celestia's rooms, and they will call a meeting. If you recall, earlier Titus and Celestia said that they would fight the Weapons, along with Morphaeous, Deadpool, and Cat. The player can choose to make the 5-person like another five person party, like make Titus like Dax (giving Titus Dax's level, HP, MP, and skills), Celestia like Kathy, Morphaeous like Trey, etc. Once you change parties, it will stay that way until the group returns to the castle to change back to the original set of party members (that's a mouthful).

~~~THE SECOND OBELISK~~~
Once the player chooses to enter the Obelisk, the group will begin on a long, long road, leading up to an altar. At this altar you will fight Gamma Weapon.

~~~FFSupreme Boss music (something kewl)~~~
Gamma Weapon
HP: 810,000
MP: 999
Weak against nothing, strong against physical attacks.

Party: Titus, Celestia, Deadpool, Morphaeous, Cat

Gil: 30,000
Exp.: 4,000
AP: 20
Items: Soul Blade (Josef), Paladin Shield
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gamma Weapon: AAAAHHHH!!!! Fighting...must destroy...humans...but...why...?
Celestia: Dipietro! Get ahold of yourself! You don't have to fight us! You are a human being deep inside yourself!
Gamma Weapon: Yes...I am!

Gamma Weapon falls apart, revealing another human being.

The after defeating Gamma Weapon, the player can continue onward, but chances are, Sigma Weapon will blow them away. Here are his stats:

~~~FFSupreme Boss Music (something kewl)~~~
Sigma Weapon
HP: 1,500,000
MP: 4,000
Strong against magic and physical attacks, weak against nothing.

Party: Titus, Celestia, Deadpool, Morphaeous, Cat

If the player uses an Echo Screen on Sigma Weapon, his magic and physical defense will decrease, giving some chance of the player actually winning the battle.

Gil: 50,000
Exp: 10,000
AP: 50
Items: Megalixir x5, Heavy Rifle (Wedge)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giga Guess
08-02-2002, 06:58 AM
Kathy Menard
Sex: Female
Gem: Crystal
Weapon of Choice: Flails
Ultimate Weapon: Celestia
Limit Break: Grandivina (Like Angel Wing, except with White magic)
White Magic:
*Standard White Magic*
Summons:
*All the ones mentioned. I can't be bothered to look...Plus, there's...*
Golem
Cherub (Float all)
Aeryn (Full cure all)

Zifnab
08-03-2002, 01:55 PM
King Bahamut: I know one guy who's somehow made a side-view battle system in RPGM2K. He's pretty great at that program and can just about do anything on it @_@
And the limit bar is possible somehow... I found a FAQ on it, I'll edit this post to attach it when I find it again :P

EDIT:forgot to mention, I got a PS2 yeah, I remember reading the rather poor PSX version of RPGM had a way to upload memory cards onto the PC... I know I can save US games on a UK PSX memory card, not sure if the same is true for PS2 though.

Giga Guess
08-08-2002, 11:51 PM
Whew! I'm glad this survived the cuts.

Zifnab
08-09-2002, 09:49 AM
I was wondering as well, it said "one line story threads", and if they checked the first page the replies were quite short!

~~Cid's Ultimate Weapon sidequest~~
On the world map far west of Neon, a cave can be found. In the cave a large purple portal can be found.

Cid: Wel then let's hop on in!
Dax:But we don't even know where it leads, if it leads anywhere at all!
Cid: Listen kid, take some risks in your life for once!
Cid leaps down the portal, then the other party members hesitantly...

~~Air Cloud~~
The dungeon is a world of cloud, and constant wind stops you advancing further, unless you use the break wind block wind spell (that doesn't sound much better @_@). Also some other wind-like puzzles get in the way. Eventually...

sorry, I've forgotten what weapon Cid uses, so I'm going with a "stick" in place of his Ultimate Weapon. Someone correct me in the next post if you can :P

In a room filled with fog is an altar with a stick on it. Cid picks up the stick and waves it around. He feels new power flow within him... and he sprouts wings...

~~Boss Battle~~
Boss - Cid/Bloodwraith - Weak v.Holy
Party-Dax and 3 other members
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cid cannot believe that he still has some bloodwraith in him...
Dax:Though technically you're not a bloodwraith, it seems apart of your Light Warrior power is fused with that of the bloodwraith now...

~~Cid recieves... a STICK!!!!~~

*learns new limit "transform"*
Cid can now transform into a semi-bloodwraith. All his attributes increase, but he is beserked and has a 5% chance of hitting own party members, which could kill them in this form

They leave the Air Cloud...

Giga Guess
08-09-2002, 04:48 PM
I've always assumed Cid used Hammers, and axes if anyone agrees.

His ultimate weapon, if everyone agrees on that should be MJOLNIR!

Erin, and the lost Forest.
**While adventuring on Yggdrasil's continent, you will find a rather odd forest, as all the trees are crystalline in appearance**
Erin: It's...beautiful...
Dax: What the hell...?
Trey: Uh...guys? Something doesn't seem right.
Cid: 'COURSE something ain't right! The trees are made o' glass!
Trey: No I mean something feels....bad. Y'know?
Kathy: I sense it too.
*Screen flashes green*
Voice: Begone! Leave brfore I show you the same fate these trees met!
Erin: You did this?! You killed all these trees? How could you?
Voice: You impudent child. I'll show you some manners.
~~~FFS Boss theme~~~
Boss: Krysta
Weak vs. Leaf, Wind
Absorbs Earth, Holy

Party: Erin + 3.
Krysta: *dies*

Erin: We've freed the forest!
*Pause*
Jez: Nothing's happening.
Brittney: Hey! Look over here! (They see a large crystal. It is red.)
Erin: "Mystic light shall restore the forest. Roy G Biv.
Dax: Who the hell is Roy G Biv?
Erin: I think I know! Come on!
(For those who don't know, you hit the stones in the sequence Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet. Then...)
Dax: Look! By the red crystal!
(A large crystal rises up)
Erin: Here goes nothing...
(The large crystal flashes. First rainbow, then a lingering white light. Then the forest is restored.)
*A fairy appears*
Fairy: Thank you guardian of life. For your services do I bestow upon you...the Faerie Dart. Don't let it's small size decieve you, for it wields great power.

FAERIE DART
Elemental Attack: None
Status Attack: Confusion, Silence, Dark, 50/50 chance of stop.
Increased chance of Critical Hit.

Zyx
08-10-2002, 04:32 AM
The First Star
~~~~~~~~~
The party goes to the library and finds a history book. It reads:

In the begining God created the heavens and the earth. He also created the stars, the other planets, and the galaxies surrounding the earth. Millions of lightyears away from the earth in an other galaxy was a planet contianing all the creatures that the earthlings imagined in their stories like vampires and dragons and warewolves and the like and many others. The evil in the planet called for the tempting serpent and tried to use his powers to destroy the good by using the stars. So Satan got a hold of twenty of the biggest stars that God would allow him to take and sent them like a meteor to the planet. They caused great damage but not as much as he wished. However he used so much evil that they turned to living creatures and began to walk the planet causing much destruction in search of a way to get back to the sky.

Cid: Man, that sounds like a stupid fairy tale. 'Twenty stars that became living creatures' that sounds stupid. I don't believe it.
Jez: Well I do.
Josef: So do I.

They were followed by everyone else who agreed.

Cid: Fine, majority rules.

I kind of have writers block right now so I can't think of anything better.

Kirobaito
08-10-2002, 06:58 AM
Let's see...I recall Cid using TOOLS.

~~~Barry's Sidequest~~~
If you return to the place where you found Barry, an event will start.

Barry: I guess, Dax, that this is where our adventure together first began. I guess I should probably tell you all about myself. We've known each other a long time, but I don't think I've told you how I ended up here, or atleast the complete story.

[The player will change parties, to a Barry about ten years younger, as well as three more characters, also black mages, named Piette, Arvis, and Garland; the ()s means words coming at the top of the screen that Barry is telling Dax&co.]

~~~THE TOWN OF Baridor~~~
(I had three best friends, that were just like me...black mages, that is)
Barry: So I guess this is the place?
Arvis: Yeah...now we just have to find him. Then we might escape this hellhole.
(The nation I was in...they hated Black Mages. We were like this from birth, and they persecuted and murdered all Black mages they found...it was in Baridor that we might have escaped that land.)

The player can explore the town, try to buy items at shops (thought he has no money), as well as, eventually, find an alleyway, where another event will ensue.

Piette: This is where he said we would meet...I guess we'll just have to wait for him.
Voice: STOP RIGHT THERE!

Suddenly, spotlights come up and focus on Barry and the group. Chocobo-saddled cops suddenly surround the group.

Head Cop: All right, you freaks, you're under arrest for the possession of magical power!
Barry: Now's the time to finally show off our real power...Summoners, attack!
Head Cop: ...Summoners?

~~~FFS Boss Music~~~
Police Chief
Chocobo

Party: Barry, Piette, Arvis, Garland

About halfway through the battle, when Barry's turn comes up, a new battle command will come up ("Aikido"). He only has one option available (Jinn). Jinn will finish off the boss.

(I know I told all of you that I didn't know much about Aikidos...but I had been summoning for a long time then.)

Garland: We have to go! Kjata, return to me! **bull returns to inside Garland**
Arvis: Tritoch! **bird returns to inside Arvis**
Piette: Pegasus, return! **unicorn returns to inside Arvis**

(Jinn was my first Aikido...)

The group runs from the police. If a spotlight focuses in on the group, another fight will ensue with the Police Chief. Eventually, the group makes their way to the shore, where they find a boat.

Barry: Come on!

(We had to leave that place...and the boat was our only chance.)

As the group enters the boat, the sky splits, and all of a sudden an Aikido lands in front of them. This Aikido is about 10 feet tall, and is an undead creature. It had four piercing red eyes, with eight long arms, and roots plunging into the ground.

(It was Yichorweay...the strongest Aikido in the world.)

Yichorweay: Summoners of the world, leave this place. But your Aikidos are not of the places you are going. Your Aikidos will be useless there. Jinn, Pegasus, Tritoch, Kjata...leave your summoners.

The group falls to the ground, and out of them comes Jinn, Pegasus, Tritoch, and Kjata.

Yichorweay: One day you shall be reunited with your Aikidos...but not today. Go!

(Jinn left me that day...we came to this part of the world by way of that boat, and once here I pledged to find Jinn again. But that was all put to waste. That ship crashed, and I never saw Arvis, Piette, or Garland again. I searched and searched and searched for Jinn, and that is what found me here...and where I found all of you.)

The event ends.

Barry: So, I guess in all that explains it. I would do anything to find Jinn. He was always my favorite Aikido.
Dax: Wow...I never knew.
Barry: I still don't know what to do. I guess we always could return to that place...but it would be dangerous.

[Now, an option appears on the airship controls, saying "Return to Barry's continent." When you do, you must arrange a 4-person party with Barry and three other non-magic users (which means no Kathy, Trey, or Jez). I'll continue on with this sidequest later, but I'm too tired to do it now (it's 12:45 here).]

Giga Guess
08-10-2002, 03:43 PM
~~~Assassin Queen Quest~~~
Cara: I might as well return to my guild. I may be able to get some help there.
~~~At the Assassin's Guild~~~
Cara:(Don't talk to anyone. Pretty much anyone in here has killed hundreds of people, and will not hesitate to do so again.)
*Note: talking to anyone at this point will net you a rather difficult battle*
~~In the antechamber~~
Assassin Queen: So. You desire our legendary dagger. Well I don't just give stuff like that away. Bring to me the rings of five dark kings, and the dagger is yours.
(Note: find the kings in caves. One near Neon, one near Trey's home, one in the dark mountains, one near where the game began, and one on a remote island. You have to fight and kill each king. The rings are: Frozen ring, Blaze ring, Shadow Ring, Nostalgic Ring, and Sandbar Ring. In the end, you get to keep the rings)
~~Back at the antechamber~~
Assassin Queen: Bravo! As I promised, here is the legendary Murasame.

Kirobaito
08-15-2002, 04:46 AM
~~~BARRY'S CONTINENT~~~
If you return to Barry's Continent, the airship will land close to Baridor. There's nothing really there. Going southeast from Baridor the party will find a cave. At this point Barry will continue on his own, pressing switches the such until he reaches Jinn.

Barry: ...Jinn? Is that you?
Jinn: Barry...my friend...

Barry receives Aikido Jinn, but as he begins to leave the chamber, a large earth demon will stop him. Jinn will exit Barry's body, and fight the demon.
Jinn's HP: 7500
MP: 4000
Commands:

Fight
Gale (wind attack...uses no MP)
Magic [Aero, Aerora, Aeroga, Tornado]

After 5 turns, Limit Break: Torpedo Gust will appear. This does major damage to the demon.

~~~FFS Boss Music~~~
Forwhalica
HP: 40,000
MP: 600

Party: Jinn

After the battle, Barry will receive his Devila Staff, and Jinn.

Giga Guess
08-15-2002, 05:30 AM
~~~Jez~~~
*I'm assuming for what I had Jez's weapon tagged as. Scepters*
*Enter a small cave in the middle of a desert*
Jez: I feel....a strange force. It's as though Time and space....are a tangible force...
Brittney: I feel a chill...
Barry: Brittney...! LOOK OUT!!!
Brittney: Wha...? NO!
*A demon emerges from the wall, and grabs Brittney.*
Brittney: LET! ME! GO!!! Get off of me, loser!
Jez: We have to find her.
Trey: Well, I think we better get going then.
*Choose 4 members, excluding Brittney*
*Throughout the cave you see glimpses from Jez's past*
~~~Demon's Antechamber~~~
Jez: Let the girl go, and no one has to get hurt.
Demon: Hahahahah....you are mistaken child. The only one who will get hurt....
*Demon divides*
Demons: IS YOU!
~~~FFS Boss music~~~
Time
HP:60,000
MP:500
Space
HP:60,000
MP:600
*Note: Time uses several Time related techniques, including poison and regen. Space is pretty much strictly offence. He uses a rather weak Meteo attack upon his death, unless Time is killed at the same time. Time uses an attack called "Time Flux," which casts haste on Space, and casts Stop/Slow and Poison on all allies, unless Space is killed at the same time.*
Brittney: You came for me...
Jez: 'Course! Did you ever doubt it? Hey...
*Jez recieves "Cronos"*
*Brittney recieves "Brother's Love"*

Cronos
Weapon Class: Scepter
Status Attack: Stop, Slow
Special Effect: 75% chance of dealing 99% of the enemy's life in damage (or 9999 damage. Whichever is less.)

Brother's Love
Armor
*Note: Only Brittney can use it*
Auto-Haste, Auto-Regen, Protects against Stop, Slow, and Gravity attacks.
Raises Agility by 100

Zyx
08-15-2002, 09:25 PM
First Star
~~~~~~
The party goes back to the library and reads more on the stars. They find a long list about the stars' but reads only the first:

1) Attacks the small and the weak overestimating their intelligence. However finds everything the oppisite of what they really are in reality.

Dax: That would be in the Dwarf area. Where we found Bethora.
Kathy: Are you sure?
Dax: Yeah. Of course.
Kathy: I don't think so.
Erin: Me neither.
Barry: Where then?
Erin: Xexes. He finds everything the oppisite of what they really are. If he finds them short then they are tall. And if he overestimates their intelligence then he really underestimates them.
Dax: Right. Well lets go.

Giga Guess
08-16-2002, 01:55 AM
Hey, KB? One thing. Trey earns Dragons as he fights them. I mean if you fight a Red Dragon, you'll get an item which gives you him as a move. Maybe as he earns Dragons, he earns Blue Magic? But he gets his summons the traditional method. Battle, or event.

Zifnab
08-16-2002, 10:33 AM
~Josef~
*Location-Where Cid's airship first crashed...*

Josef:Did no-one ever clear up this mess?
Cid:Nope, no pieces of the ship were really salvagable, so we just left it all here.
Josef looks around...
Josef:Is that a 24KH Power Mana motor?
Cid:Why....yes! How did you know such a thing?
Josef:Where I come from, we have these races everyday. And people put bets of them. Before I became a funny theif, I was a racer!
Cid:Where is this place where you lived?
Josef:Prix town, far south.
Cid:Maybe we'll check it out sometime eh kid?

*new world map location, Prix Town*

At the town, there's a large circuit, with cars whizzing around. In the middle of the track is the town, with a bridge going over the track to get there.

Cid:Wow...look at all those cars!! I'd love to get me mits inside one of those!
Josef:They use the same engine as your old airship, some not as advance, some more so.

Suddently all the people in the town go silent, and we hear a "thud" sound of boots hitting the ground. Someone large was moving close...

A large hairy man steps out, wearing nothing but leather, and a crash helmet, with more hair pouring out from underneath.

Man:GWAH HAAAA HAAAA! Josef Nightblade, how dare you stick your nose in this town after what happened last!!
Cid:Joe...what happened?
Josef:Meet Bulgar, the world's greatest racer.
Bulgar:And don't you forget that!!
Josef:This guy set me up... made me out to be a cheat.
Bulgar:Now now, I was just... evening the odds alittle.
Josef:YOU STOLE MY TIRES!!!
Bulgar:Well if you say it like that it's bound to sound bad!

Josef's face turns red...

Josef:Bulgar...I challenge you to a re-match!!

The crowd gasps.

Bulgar:Hahaha, gladly my friend, gladly. But... let's make this alittle more... interesting.
Josef:How so?
Bulgar, if you win, you get... my Musketeer Rapier. How's that?
Josef:That blade.... wait, what if I lose?
Bulgar steps closer to Josef.
Bulgar:You'd better not think about that, sonny.
With that, Bulgar laughs and steps off... people lowly begin talking once more.
Cid:Josef, together we can beat that idiot!
Josef:No...I'm doomed, let's just go while we still can Cid.
Cid:No darn way! We'll build the gastest car this place has ever seen, and get an advantage over that idiot!

**By exploring the town, you can hire a car shed, and buy pieces of a car from people, or even find them. The more you get, the easier the car will be to use when the time comes. This'll be the most expensive side quest in the game to do properly**

Once the car is built...
Cid:Hahaha, Josef, how can we loose with a car like this? (Cid may say different things depending on how good the car is).
Josef:Bulgar is a very good racer, we could still loose. And he'll cheat, have you know that.

-The Race-

Bulgar will use various gadgets to slow you down, such as tacks (half speed) oil (makes you loose control) and even burst your tired if he gets too close (which means an immediate pit stop and probable loss of race).

-If you win-

Bulgar:I'm a man of my word... here's the sword.
Josef raises the sword high, then puts it in his sheath.
Bulgar puts his hand out to shake hands.
Bulgar:You did a good job sonny.
Josef contemplates shaking his hand... but insted pulls a moon at him.
Josef:Haha, stupid Bulgar!

~Leave town~

Giga Guess
08-16-2002, 04:07 PM
Josef's ultimate weapon....how about the Crescent Moon?

Zifnab
08-16-2002, 04:09 PM
Alright :D I just didn't know the names of any Rapiers so I called it that.

Giga Guess
08-16-2002, 04:14 PM
Soooo...who all is left?

Zifnab
08-16-2002, 04:17 PM
<h5>CHARACTERS</H5>
DAX

ERIN

BARRY

TREY

KATHY

BRITTNEY

JEZ

MOG

WEDGE

CID

CARA

JOSEF

TYR

SIKITO

EDIT: Crossed off Brittney and Jez... and Mog :/
:P

Giga Guess
08-16-2002, 08:59 PM
Actually, Jez has been done.

~~~Brittney~~~
*Talk to her on the airship*
Brittney: I-I kinda miss mom. Can I go see her?
~Back at Brittney's house~
Brittney: Mom? Mom! Where are you?!
Brittney's mom: AAAAAGH!
Brittney: NO! NO MORE!!!
Trey: Let's go.
~~In the living room~~
BM: No! Don't touch me!
Brittney's Dad: Shut up!
Kathy: Wait.....I have an idea. *Emits a bright flash, and sends Brittney's dad sprawling unconscious. No one else is affected*
Brittney: Did you...?!
Kathy: No...watch.
*Suddenly a shadow rises from Brittney's dad's body*
Trey: GET IT!!!
~~~FFS Boss Music~~~
Pain
Weak vs. Holy, Water, and Wind
Absorbs Shadow, Fire, Earth, and Poison
*Note: Loooves to dish out status attacks. Mostly non-elemental magic*
Party: Trey, Brittney, Dax, and Kathy

Brittney's Dad: U-ugh....Brittney...? Are you okay?
Brittney: Daddy...? Daddy!
BD: Oh...Brittney. I'm sorry I hurt you all these times. here. Take this.
*Brittney recieves Lotus Fan*
...and give this to Jez. His Grandmother wanted him to have it.
*Recieved Jade's Ring*

Lotus Fan
Weapon Type: Dancer
Status Attack: None
Elemental Attack: None
5x Damage vs. Undead. Randomly uses a dance.

Jade's Ring
Accessory
Who can use it?: Jez
Protects against KO attacks, and has Auto-Life

Kirobaito
08-16-2002, 09:47 PM
Actually, I recall Josef's last name being Nightdagger, not Nightblade. Geez, I got offline at 3:15 AM Central Time this morning (that's 9:15 AM GMT) and there's already been all these posts.

~~~MOG~~~
If you return to the forest where Mog first joined the party, all of the other Moogles will begin to chase him around. If one of them touches Mog, he will have to fight it alone. The player runs around the forest until he finds Mog's old hut. Inside, a moogle with a pink ribbon is waiting.

Mog: ...Kipo?
Kipo: Mog?
Mog: Don't tell you're like them, too...you hate me too?
Kipo: I could never hate you, kupo. I love you.
Mog: You love me, kupo?
Kipo: We've known each other for a long time...and I've waited for you to come back, kupo. Are you coming back now, kupo?
Mog: Kipo...I can't leave now...I have to save the world.

The angry moogles start coming into the hut.

Kipo: You have to save the world, kupo? Then I will protect you.
Mog: ...kupo?
Leader Mog: You can't get away!

~~~BOSS FIGHT~~~
Leader Mog (HP: 8000)
2 Minion Mogs (HP: 1000)

Party: Mog, Kipo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After you cause enough damage, the Mogs will all start attacking Mog, trying to kill him.

Kipo: Mog!!!!!!

Kipo will run in front of Mog, as the Leader Mog casts the finishing blow.

Mog: Kipo, kupo!
Kipo: ...Mog...

Kipo disappears, leaving only a small spear, the Memento Lance. Mog grabs it and fights the Leader Mog again, using it.

~~~BOSS FIGHT~~~
Leader Mog (HP: 10,000)

Party: Mog
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The leader Mog will die and all of his flankies will stop trying to attack Mog.

Mog: Leave me alone! I love humans! You should too, kupo!

Mog will run from the forest and rejoin the group, his ultimate weapon in hand.

(P.S. I can't remember whether or not a situation similar to this already happened where Mog finished business with his other Moogles)

Giga Guess
08-17-2002, 12:07 AM
Not as far as I know. But I thought he was gone. No longer a chosen one. Whatever.

Zifnab
08-17-2002, 02:15 PM
Okay, I think I can write him back in...

~Before all these sidequests...~

Mog: Kupo, why can't I be a light warrior too Kupo?
Sikito: I'm sorry Mog, I didn't want to take your power...
Mog: It's ok, it wasn't your fault at all Kupo.
Sikito: Then why do I feel as though it is? Wait... I have an idea!
Mog: What is that Kupo?
Sikito: I can create exact duplicates of myself using magic! But I can only make one duplicate at a time.

Sikito waves his hands, and another version of himself, also waving his hands, materialises next to him.
Sikito#1: Sikito, give him your light warrior crystal.
Sikito#2: I will obey.

Sikito#2 hands Mog his crystal. Mog re-learns all his abilities and becomes playable again.

Sikito#1: Now I can still create an exact double, but now all he can do is physical attack and take damage. Also, I can only use it once in battle.

Sikito learns spell "Cloner" and Sikito#2 enters Sikito#1 once again.

Zyx
08-17-2002, 06:46 PM
Party goes to Xexes and sees it deserted again and at the far end of town a large fire the party assumes that the star is there. The look at the time and sees that it is ten minutes to 1:00. They have ten minutes to get through the town to the other side, fight and defeat the star, and get out. If they fail then they have to fight Mordisak who has gone insane since the battle.

Boss Fight
~~~~~~~~~
Boss: Mordisak
weak vs. holy, and water
strong vs. fire and dark
Hp: 35,000
Mp: 900

Constantly in haste and beserk.

If they manage to defeat him then they fight the star.

Boss Fight
~~~~~~~~~
Boss: Star #1
Weak vs. water, and earth
strong vs. fire, poison, and wind
Hp: 50,000
Mp: 40,000

Only uses magic during entire battle. Firaga, Bioga, and Tornado. Has high physical defense and low magical defense. When life reaches 15,000 or less it begins to use physical attacks: Shooting star: punches one character automatically killing them, and Nova: causes a large explosion dealing 9998 damage to each character.

If they get to the star defeat it and run out of time getting out of town then they fight Mordisak.

If they beat the star and get out of town in the time limit then they get a weapon for Tyr: Hot Knife.

Giga Guess
08-18-2002, 04:54 AM
*I'll let someone else do Sikito*

Here's what I had in mind for Incubus' lair. I named Incubus that because an Incubus attack is an EXTREMELY vivid nightmare. Hence, nightmares are the theme. To begin with, you fight Apocalypse at the very entrance, much like FF9's Nova Dragon. Then, your perty gets divvied up. Each person must do a trial, related to a fear/traumatic experience.
Dax: Yang's death.
Erin: A dead forest (She/Dryad are extremely in tune with nature)
Barry: Vander's betrayal, in lack of a better term.
Trey: Tovart taking over his camp/his mother's death.
Kathy: THOUSANDS of wounded and dying people in a room.
Brittney: Her father's abuse.
Jez: His madness when he learned Ultima (I believe that was what happened...)
Mog: His tribe turning it's back on him.
Wedge: Cloud suggested that all that happens is he sees Tovart, and Tovart tries to sway him back to the dark side...no mini-boss until you regroup, THEN you fight Biggs (again)
Cid: His transformation into a bloodwraith.
Cara: Her murderous past, culmanating with...Christiana.
Josef: I was thinking he could be claustrophobic. His area would be a maze, with a Demon Wall(FF4) like boss.
Tyr: Dunno.
Sikito: Dunno.

The rest is kinda like Memoria, or the Void(FF5)

Opinions?

Zifnab
08-18-2002, 10:07 AM
Love it, except you released my Biggs plot twist -___- meh, anyway I really can't think of anything for Sikito... maybe you can get his weapon in Memorivoid or something.

Zyx
08-18-2002, 08:07 PM
For Tyr I'd say make it to where he is unconditionally loved since he is a bloodwraith, or make it to where he is constantly verbally torchered and run over since he is trying to turn away from his evil temptations and be accepted and cared for. I really don't know which one to choose because they both sound pretty good to me.

Giga Guess
08-19-2002, 10:59 PM
So in essence, Tyr's nightmare is a world of rainbows and bunnies and all that crap?

Zyx
08-20-2002, 04:59 AM
Star Two
~~~~~~
They read the list:
It is near death in the weather.

Barry: Mountains. Near the Yets.
Everyone: Lets go.

They go there and find it fighting with another one.

Boss Fight
~~~~~~~
Boss: Star #2 and Star #3
Star2
HP: 15,000
MP: 0
Star3
Hp: 60,000
MP: 3,000

Star two is quite easy but if you defeat it before you defeat Star three than star three's stats increase by one third no matter how much damage you have done to him. Even so star three isn't very hard, actually star one is harder.

After the fight you begin to leave and you run into an exiled yet and thinking that you are something to eat he attacks you.

Boss Fight
~~~~~~~
Boss: Yet
Hp: 75,000
Mp: 0

Constantly in beserk which makes it's strength higher. Must bring it out of beserk for an easier fight.

After that they leave.

Bounty-Hunter-Spike
08-20-2002, 08:56 PM
I got a suggestion for Jez's nightmare in Incubus lair. Instead of the ultima thing his youth, cus it sucked like hell for him. or maybe it was worse then hell for him.

Zyx
08-22-2002, 04:45 AM
They read four and find out that he is on a remote island deep into a poker game that has been lasting for years. So they go to the island where Deadpool got his weapon and look around in a cave. There they find star four and star five in an intense poker game. Since they don't know what money is they are betting their brightness which forms star six.

Boss Fight
~~~~~~~
Star Four
Mp: 10,000

Star Five
Mp: 10,000

Star Six
Hp: 100,000
Mp: 20,000

All weak vs. earth Star four and Five are also weak vs. water.
All strong vs. fire, poison, and wind.
Water has no effect against Star Six.

Star Four and Five are magic happy and are constantly casting firaga, bioga, and tornado. And if one dies then the other immediatly revives him without giving you a chance to go. If you defeat Star Six before Star Four and Five then their stats double. Star Six is extremly slow for a good reason. He too is magic happy but he is contantly casting Ultima, Flare, or Instant Death. However, if you defeat Star Four and Five before Star Six then nothing happens.

Party defeats them and leave cave. Out side cave they find a small kitten, Kathy and Erin run over to pet but as soon as they get close enough it attacks in rage.

Boss Fight
~~~~~~~
Cute Kitten
Hp: 70,000 - 100,000 (depending on the lavel of the party)

Just an insane cat. Does mega damage to one person only that is all.

After you kill Cute Kitten you leave.

Giga Guess
08-27-2002, 09:03 PM
I DO see merit in your idea, FF, but that's basically what Brittney's nightmare is. If you can think of a nightmare for her, then it's cool.

Zifnab
08-27-2002, 09:36 PM
Zidoran: Maybe just reduce it to 5 stars? 20 is heck of alot of bosses, that way it'd be a good enough side quest.

Giga Guess
08-27-2002, 11:01 PM
I agree. Does Tyr have his ultimate weapon?

Ultimate Armors
Robe/Light: Armor of Faith
Absorbs Holy and Shadow
MP Cost 1, Auto-Life
Randomly Revives everyone if the wearer is the last to die.

Medium: Dragon's Mesh
Absorbs Fire, Wind, and Water
Half Damage for Thunder
Auto-Float, Counter*2

Heavy: Light's Defender
Absorbs Light, Dark, Poison, Water, Ice, Fire, Earth, and Wind
Nullifies Gravity, and several status ailments.

Also, one question. How does one gauge whether it'll be two turns before his death?

Zyx
08-28-2002, 02:17 AM
Okay, I'll make it six stars bacause four five and six are together. No, he does not have his ultimate weapon, Hot Knife was just a crappy weapon that I thought of at the time, and I don't know how it would gauge it, it sounded pretty good at the time I'll delete my last post about star seven through twenty and take out anything that said that it would attack two turns before death. Just pretend that it was never there.

Kirobaito
08-29-2002, 04:33 AM
Oh yeah, maybe one should do the what character can equip what thing.

DAX
Weapon: Katana/Long Swords
Shield: Any shield
Armor: All but magical robes and female robes
Helm: All helms except for Mage Hats

ERIN
Weapon: Crossbow/Bow
Shield: Bucklers
Armor: Cannot equip heavy armor such as mail
Helm: All helms except for the heaviest ones

BARRY
Weapon: Staves

TREY
Weapon: Spears
Shield: Armlets

KATHY
Weapon: Flails
Shield: Bucklers/Armlets
Armor: Only light armor like robes and gowns
Helm: Only magician's hats

Could someone finish this up for me? I have to do a collage for English that's due tomorrow. Actually, I cheated and am using one from last year, just changing it a little. AND I have to write a rough draft of a paper that's due tomorrow AND tomorrow is our school's first football game (American football, that is...soccer's not 'til Spring) and, since I'm in the Band, I have to go to that. That'll probably take all day to do. It's 10:15 now, so I probably won't get to bed until about 12:00.

Zyx
08-30-2002, 02:20 AM
I ain't gonna add to that because I ain't very good at that kind of stuff. However Tyr could be:

TYR
Weapon: Claws
Armor: All except white magic and female armor
Helm: All except white magic helm

Anyways, Tyr joins that party after they go back to the forest and talk to him. In the airship they get a new location "Cave."

Tyr's Ultimate Weapon
They go to the cave and Tyr tells the party about this claw that Peon had that was sacred to him and he would never let him touch it or hardly look at it. So the party goes into the cave and they come to a grey room only about five feet high, Tyr begins to feel headaches and you see a brief memory of his past when he first met Peon. The party walks in there they see a little dwarf run around with amazing speed. Then the dwarf stops right in front of them and turns around to look at them. It removes the hood over it face and Tyr gasps, the party is pulled into a boss fight.

Boss Fight
~~~~~~~
Boss: Parvus Peon
HP:150,000
MP: 20,000

After the fight they continue on and run into a red room, there everybody has a memory from the past. When they enter a large dragon foats to the ground and they have to fight him.

Boss Fight
~~~~~~~
Drago Peon
Hp: 300,000
Mp:40,000

They then go through a small maze and at the end they enter a blue room. There burns a blue flame. Dax, Kathy, and Mog have a memory and the flame begins to come together and take form, it forms into Peon when he was in his thought to be ultimate form.

Boss Fight
~~~~~~~
Boss: Furcifer Peon
Hp: 600,000
Mp: 80,000

Then another long passage way. There is a fourth room that is all black and white. When the party enters it there is a glimpse of the future right before their eyes. A large monster all black and white, bald and spikes on the head. It attacks them from within the scene.

Boss Fight
~~~~~~~
Boss: Maior Peon
HP: 1,200,000
MP: 160,000

IF perty defeats him then they enter another room and there on an alter is a large, highly decorated claw, Tyr's Ultimate Weapon: Dedit Mors (Death Giver/Giver of Death).

Giga Guess
08-30-2002, 03:23 AM
Ultimately, what is Sikito's weapon type?

Bounty-Hunter-Spike
08-30-2002, 07:23 PM
I got some idea's for the Jez nightmare:

1. Jez and Brittney share a nightmare (so it probably has to be longer then the others because it's for two characters).

2. To change Jez nightmare to one where Brittney died.

That's all i can think of now.

Zyx
08-31-2002, 07:19 AM
I believe Sikito uses short staves.

Dadit Mors
Elemental: None
Special: Auto-Life, Auto-Haste, Depending on how many monsters he has killed determines the amount of damage he does.

Giga Guess
08-31-2002, 04:14 PM
I like the one about where Brittney died. I forgot about that. I mean, I want this to be a divide and conquor thing.

Maybe you can get a bonus for finishing all the nightmares.

Zifnab
08-31-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Giga Guess
Maybe you can get a bonus for finishing all the nightmares.
But wouldn't finishing the nightmares be a part of the game? Thus HAVE to be completed anyway?

Giga Guess
08-31-2002, 07:38 PM
No. The way I had it figured is after you beat the initial boss, the party gets split up. if you went back and did everyone's nightmares, maybe Incubus could suffer a cut in HP.

But as I was saying. Say you had Dax, Kathy, Brittney, and Barry in your party. After the first boss, you then do Dax's nightmare, then Barry's, Kathy's and finally Brittney's. Then you entered with, say, Dax, Trey, Jez, and Cid. You don't have to do Dax's nightmare, but you do Trey's, Jez's, and Cid's.

Zyx
09-01-2002, 07:32 AM
I still don't get it. So like you walk into your nightmare and you have the option of doing it or not?

Giga Guess
09-01-2002, 03:16 PM
No. You have to do it. But only the party you brought in, is what I thought. However maybe simply everyone is easier. However, after that sequence is over, you neer even have to enter those areas again.

Zyx
09-02-2002, 02:38 AM
Ah, so I see. Well thank you for clearing that up for me.

Hey, I was thinking that when you are about to fight Incubus or whoever is the last boss you fight the spirit of Peon in his true ultimate form. And if you have done Tyr's sidequest then you only have to fight him half way because half way through the fight then he says that he will kill you in the past so he forms a portal and goes back in time and fights you at his cave where you get Tyr's Ultimate Weapon. If you haven't then you fight all of him.

HP: 2,400,000
MP: 320,000

Just a thought. Say no now or forever hold your peace.

Zifnab
09-05-2002, 12:06 PM
"Peon's Ghost" would be a kewl side-boss (maybe the "Emerald Weapon" of the game) but I'm not sure about being an optional final boss.

I hope you don't mind, I'm going to move on with the story alittle. Just stick extra stats and side quests stuff after :P

If you land the Valvalis near where the portal leading to Incubus's nightmare is...

Dax:Yang, for all you did for us, I shall avenge your death. Tovart shall die now.
Erin:For my love , I shall do what I can to aid my beloved Dax.
Barry:To leave behind my treasure hunting, I shall become a hero...
Trey:For the honour of the Dragoon, I shall die for what I believe in.
Kathy:For the good of the world, the evil must be banquished.
Jez:To build a new world, one where people can get along with those who love them.
Brittney:And to live with them in harmony.
Cara:And to end all ties between different people, and to avenge my own evils...
Mog:To be able to live as an individual Kupo.
Cid:To reach the heavens where I belong!
Wedge:To protect the real people of the world, and to amend what I was programmed to do.
Josef:To gain such wonderful riches!
Sikito:To find out my own destiny.

Tyr remains silent.

Dax looks at Tyr, but understands his silence.
Dax:Ok everyone, this is it. This realm was built by Incubus himself, to aid Apocalypse. We don't know what we will find here, but remember Chaos is a god, the god of Chaos no less.

The party gather in a straight line, all save Tyr who stays behind a pace, and they march into the portal... Tyr shortly follows.

Apocalypse: You are late children. Welcome to our realm. Now you shall suffer pain greater then you ever could have imagined! HAHAHA!
A white blinding flash blinds the entire party, and knocks them unconcious. When each member awakes, they find they are alone, on a high platform with only darkness surrounding them. Slowly, a coloured path (the colour symbolising the member's element) appears, leading to a dark door. Where each door leads each member does not know...

Deadpool
09-05-2002, 04:54 PM
~~~Norse~~~
The scene opens with a CG. Deadpool jumps down from Ragnarok with his back to us. He slowly stands up and turns to face the player, walks towards the player and makes the screen black and then the camera follows him from behind. Cat then quickly jumps down and follows.

Deadpool(not controlled by the player): "Cat, I need you to go to the palace and find Dax. I'll get some supplies for our next trip. Oh, see if you can get some dragon food or something for Ragnarok."

Cat: "Yes, Sire."

In the items store...
Store Clerk: "Yes, sir. I believe that we do have a box of those in the back. Please wait here." *Leaves*

Player now has control and can walk around the store but can not leave. If he tries to leave the clerk will come out and say, "Please don't leave, I'm still looking."

If the player looks around, he should find a hidden treasure chest with a new weapon for Morpheous.

Store Clerk: "Here you are sir. The two crates on the top are food, the two in the middle are canteens of water, and the two on the bottom are full of different home-made grenades."

Deadpool: "Thankyou very much sir. I will pay you later when I get back from my journey."

In the Palace...
Cat: "Your Majesty, please. I need to know where Dax is"

King Norse: "I can't tell you where he went off to."
Cat: "Is there anyway that you can find out?"

King: "No, there is not. Now please leave before I call my soldiers."

The two men begin to argue indistinctly. A CG cuts in.
It shows the two men arguing and the room falls to a pitch black sheet. The black begins to gather and a being(Looks like Spawn, but he is all black.) is the "creation of the darkness." He looks at Cat who is now standing with sword drawn and claws flaring. He then looks at the King. He looks back at Cat and laughs an evil laugh.

Cat: "Who are you? I demand to know."
Evil one(in a calm but deep, evil voice): "When you tell me your name I will tell you mine."

Cat: "I am Catorne of the Tribe of Tigris."

Evil One: "I am Rasmen. I bring death to anyone I please and have chosen you to die by my hand."

Zyx
09-10-2002, 01:02 AM
Actually, I never meant for Peon to be an optional final boss just a sub-boss before you fight Incubus, however I do like tha idea of having him be the Emerald Weapon of the game or whatever.

Anyways, I'll back up to when you can go back to Norse Castle and switch your party to Titus, Celestia, Deadpool, Cat, and Morphaeous and go to the second obelisk. Oh and by the way the Gamma Weapon was already dead before this side quest so I'll just say that it was a stong monster and then you fight the Sigma Weapon.

Anyways, if party keeps on walking past the alter where the strong monster was and past where the Sigma Weapon was.

When they beat him he says:
Sigma: No.... defeated by a human.... at least I'm free now. *Dies*

They land on a road leading into darkness. If they follow this road they will run into the Ultima Weapon, here are his stats:

~~~~~~~~~~
Ultima Weapon
Hp: 2,400,000
Mp: 5,000
Weak against nothing
Strong against nothing

He says nothing when he dies but falls to the ground and disintegrats into a person laying unconsious on the ground.

Giga Guess
09-10-2002, 06:01 AM
Lessee....
we have
Alpha
Beta
Gamma
Sigma
Omega
Zeta
and Ultima, correct?

Alpha and Beta are Titus and Celestia, a Knight and Sorceress.

Gamma is Dante, a Dragoon. He gives Trey's brotherstone, the Bloodstone, which powers up the Astra Lance to Saturn's Spear.

Sigma is Yin and Yang. They are Twin magi, Black and White respectively. They teach Jez Halley's, the ultimate Time magic.

Omega is Kazuya. He gives Cara the Death's Guise, a powerful armor.

Zeta is Tristan. He gives Erin her brotherstone, Jade. It powers up the Faerie Dart to the Nightmare Bane.

Finally Ultima is Mercy. She will bless the Ultima weapon, and teach Dax the ultimate sword technique "Rapture," which works much like Omnislash.

Like? Dislike? Discrepancies?

Zyx
09-10-2002, 11:21 PM
Um, I always thought that Omega and Zeta were stronger than Ultima that is why I had already killed him. And I believe Titus and Celestia are Alpha and Gamma because those were the weapons that were killed by the Beta Weapon right before Tyr was supposedly crushed. And Beta fused with the bodies of the Alpha and Gamma Weapons after they had died forming the Zeta Weapon.

Deadpool
09-11-2002, 03:05 PM
I'm lost. Cat wasn't in any party but by himself and he wasn't at an obelisk but in the palace and was about to fight Ramsen, what happened to that?

Giga Guess
09-12-2002, 02:32 AM
Anyways, that's the gist. Maybe Dax will learn Rapture after ALL the weapons are defeated...?*evil grin*

Zyx
09-13-2002, 03:00 AM
Deeply sorry Deadpool, what I was talking about was a sidequest that started on page 18 and was never completed. Your part is after it.

Deadpool
09-17-2002, 04:46 PM
No need to apologize. I should be asking for forgiveness as I failed to read everyone else's posts. I guess not caring what other people write if it doesn't go with what I wrote is a bad idea on a thread like this. I will not make that mistake again.

Zifnab
09-22-2002, 10:02 PM
*boots* :D any life?

Zyx
09-23-2002, 04:57 AM
The party continues onwards and goes down an elevator. The party now had a chance to heal, save, and change people if they wish. When they reach the bottom the Omega Weapon rushes at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Omega Weapon
Hp: 2,800,000
Mp: 7,000
Weak against nothing
Strong against nothing

He screams in fury at being defeated and falls to the ground. He disentigrates into a person unconsious on the earth.

Then if they keep going on they begin to go down this long, sprial stair case. At the bottom they go through a minature pathetic maze and then come upon a large machanical arc. Celestia looks at a complicated control panel and barely touches a small red botton. The machine then begins to come to life it chokes and screams and then a big blue wall forms under the arc.

Celestia: Ooops.
Titus: *Shrugs*

Then a single man walks out with a stick in his hand and a cloak over his body. Fire begins to come alive around him then a wave of fire shoots out of his body and engulfs the room for a few seconds.

Cloaked Man: *Sniffs air* Ah, you smell like those brats that trapped me in that room during the battle.
Deadpool: Who are you?
Cloaked Man: Amiele, the strongest warlock on the planet.

~~~~~
Amiele
Hp:70,000
Mp:999
Weak against water and ice
Strong against fire and lightning

Kirobaito
09-28-2002, 06:38 AM
So sorry I haven't really done this in awhile; Band has officially become my life. Anyway, during my free time at school (which is about 80% of the period) I've been starting a FFSupreme Notebook, which has all of the Aikidos through Yichorweay, and the Ability Chart, showing all of the different Black Magic, White Magic, Time Magic, and Status Magic and who can learn them. There are a lot of characters in this game.:o

So, right, it's 12:30, I just got done with a football game, and I'm gonna go to bed. Just checkin' back in.

Zyx
09-29-2002, 07:41 AM
Just for the record, BAND SUCKS ASSPEROGATORY!!!!! Anyways.

When the party gives the last blow Amiele screams like a little girl, falls to the ground and begins to cry.

Amiele: Oh, gawd. Please don't kill me, no. Please don't kill me.
Titus: We are not going to kill you, so shut up. You will come with us to Norse Castle and be tried there in court. Do you understand?
Amiele: *Unblinking eyes* ...........................
Titus: I said, do you understand? *Boots*:D Any life?
Celestia: *Feels pulse* There is no pulse. *Jumps back in surprise when a red and yellow frog covered in blood jumps away from Amiele* What was that?
Deadpool: It looked like a frog to me.

Cat searches Amiele.

Cat: It seems that he had that frog in his pocket but when we gave the last blow we cut a hole in it. The frog must of jumped into his wound after he fell to the ground.
Celestia: I know it was a frog but what kind?
Deadpool: It seems to me that it was a poison dart frog or something like that.
Celestia: What is so special about that?
Deadpool: Those kind of frogs emit a poison from their skin that is so toxic that it will immediatly kill something if it gets inside their body.

Celestia looks at frog and then sees a spear stab into its backside killing it. It was Morpheous.

Morpheous: I hate frogs.
Titus: Well, I really don't care what kind of frog it was, how he died, or who hates them, I just want to go.

So they go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on down a staircase that seems endless. Finally, they reach the bottom and the torches all around them on the cave walls are a dim glow-no fire. Titus then gets a kiss by a door and stammers back onto the ground.

Titus: It seems that there is a door there.
Celestia: I figured you knew that when you ran into it.

They open it and see a giant room of blackness. Cat hugs the wall to try to stay with it and hits a button on accident. The lights come on. A siren goes off and a loud beep starts pulsating somewhere in the room.

Titus: That doesn't sound good.
Morpheous: *Eyes closed then opens them real quick* It is a bomb. We must hurry. Judging by the loudness we have thirty minutes.

They take off running and go through a short maze. At the end they run into a deadend and a door closes behind them.

Everyone: We're trapped.

The wall then fazzes away and the Zeta Weapon attacks.

~~~~~~~~~
Zeta Weapon
Hp: 3,500,000
Mp: 100,000
Strong against nothing
Weak against nothing

You are timed on this battle. However long it took you to get here is how much time you have.

If the party manages to defeat him:
Zeta: Whoa--...... y'all were fun.

Then his plating falls off of him and the Beta Weapon stands there boldly and proudly.

Beta: Enough with the small potatoes time to fight the strongest weapon of us all.

At that he punches a hole in the wall and takes out the bomb. Then swallows it whole. It explodes inside of him and blows his body out of proportion. The plates covering his body grow out and longer and his dull green color slowly turns bright red. His flat face grows a snout and teeth in his mouth. Horns come out his pectoralasis' and curl around his body over his shoulders and up under his armpits. His back teeth begin to grow and form four extremly large tusks that look like the wooly mammoths, but two are going down and curving up while the other two are going up and curving down. When he has his mouth closed they are spread apart and away from each other but when he opens them they close together like a mouth. He screams outloud and then attacks the party.

Titus: Oh, shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ultra-Beta Weapon
Hp: 5,000,000
Mp: Infinate
Strong against everything
Weak against nothing

If the party manages to defeat him then they see him scream fall to the ground and desintegrate into an unconsious human. Their prize for getting him was a cookie because they deserve it. They go into a room behind Beta's ruins and find Yichorweay waiting for them. Yichorweay is now yours. Then they carry all of the unconsious weapons back to Norse Castle to be healed and live for the rest of their lives.

Zyx
10-20-2002, 03:26 AM
Hello, anybody there?

Zifnab
10-20-2002, 10:53 AM
Sorry, I was kinda waiting for Tanner to reply to this thread. The first time he was online in AGES, and the forums were down. Do we want to resume the story or is there something else planned?

Giga Guess
10-23-2002, 01:58 AM
Okay....
Dax: Is that all you can do?! Simple smoke and mirrors?! Come out and fight us like a man!
Trey: Do you prolong the inevitable?
Incubus:(No. I rather enjoy the hunt. Come and find me.)
Dax: Coward.
~In a a large room~
(So you've finally come.)
Dax: Who?!
(You've forgotten me so soon? I'm insulted)
Erin: Show yourself!
*Tovart Appears*
Cid: You just don't know when to give up, do you?
Tovart: Ha! This will be our last meeting, be ure of that! I have invoked a spell that will allow my spirit to merge with that of the almighty Apolcalypse! Victory shall be mine!
*Apocalypse appars and fades into Tovart*
'Now come, mortals! Rush headlong into your doom!"
***FFS Boss Music***
Apocatovart
HP: 600000
MP: 9999
Fond of an attack called Wrath of the Damned, which obliterates all defences, and causes a TON of statuses, as well as heavy damage.

Tovart: Wh-what?! Defeated? Impossible! Master! Save me!
Incubus: (Fool! Suffer the consequences of your idiocy!)
*Deep purple flash and Tovart disappears*
~~Incubus' Antechamber~~
Incubus: So you have arrived at last. You are late.
Dax: Enough small talk. Will you stand down, r do we have to do this the hard way?
Incubus: You dare to speak so to the harbinger of your doom? I will destroy you!
Dax: Maybe you will. But you will never destroy our legacy.
Incubus: What?
Kathy: In our travels we have touched many lives, and inspired hope in all we met. You may destroy us, but you'll never cursh the dreams, the hopes of the world
Incubus: I WILL CRUSH YOUR SO CALLED HOPE! I WILL SHATTER THE PITIFUL DREAMS OF THE PEOPLE YOU WILL SPEAK OF! YOU SHALL DIE A THOUSAND AGONIZING DEATHS BEFORE I LET DEATH CLAIM YOU!
~~Incubus' Music~~
Incubus
HP: 99999
MP: 9999
Basic first form final boss. Weak if you're prepared.

Incubus: NO! I will not die so easily! Tovart! Apocalypse! I need your strength!

~~Final Boss Music~~
Unholy Trinity
HP: 150000
MP: Infinite

Incubus: NO! I am a god! I can n o t d i e!
*Bang! Poof!*
Erin: It's over! It's finally over! *Runs up and kisses Dax*
Trey: Well we should spread the news. Peace at last!

I don't have any major ideas for the ending. Someone can start at least.

*Prepares to do the sending for this thread*

Zifnab
10-23-2002, 06:36 PM

...tell me you was kidding.

Bounty-Hunter-Spike
10-23-2002, 08:52 PM
..... I guess whe could give all the characters a ending on their own, u know like in FF6.

Zifnab
10-23-2002, 09:31 PM
I'm not sure what Giga was thinking with that reply, no offence to him but that wasn't what we had planned at all.

Zyx
10-26-2002, 06:32 PM
Well, it's been a while since Giga posted. Too bad I can't post very much due to my damn band schedule, but oh well I'll live. I can't really think of anything to say at this moment so I think I'll go do my homework.

Giga Guess
10-31-2002, 04:35 AM
Sorry. Disregard then. I just wanted it to end before everyone COMPLETELY lost interest.

Zifnab
10-31-2002, 10:39 AM
Ok, how about we go onto the nightmares?

Dax: Yang's death.
Erin: A dead forest (She/Dryad are extremely in tune with nature)
Barry: Vander's betrayal, in lack of a better term.
Trey: Tovart taking over his camp/his mother's death.
Kathy: THOUSANDS of wounded and dying people in a room.
Brittney: Her father's abuse.
Jez: His madness when he learned Ultima (I believe that was what happened...)
Mog: His tribe turning it's back on him.
Wedge: Cloud suggested that all that happens is he sees Tovart, and Tovart tries to sway him back to the dark side...no mini-boss until you regroup, THEN you fight Biggs (again)
Cid: His transformation into a bloodwraith.
Cara: Her murderous past, culmanating with...Christiana.
Josef: I was thinking he could be claustrophobic. His area would be a maze, with a Demon Wall(FF4) like boss.
Tyr: Fluffy Bunnies?
Sikito: Dunno.

And I honestly think this would work better if EVERY character HAD to do their sidequest. How about we go for the FF5-type style yet again, where any character that dies within their nightmare is simply erased from the game, and there's a special 'mourn' scene at the end for that character? Anyway, I'll try and kick some life into this by doing a nightmare :/

@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~@
Each hero alone, must face their quest behind each door.

~Wedge~

After opening the door, Wedge stands alone in a completly black void. He cannot see forward, nor back. He stumbles over, not knowing where to place his feet. Then he sees a single flame, and that flame becomes Tovart. Wedge goes to draw his gun, but finds he can't find it.

Tovart: Wedge. I have orders for you.
Wedge: Excuse me?
Tovart: You must assasinate Xiang. After all, he did kill your aunt.
Wedge: What are these games Tovart?
Tovart: Look! He comes closer, now is your time Wedge.

We see Xiang emerge from the shadows, but walking like a zombie. He walks past Wedge, completly unaware of his presence. Wedge goes to throw his gun down, after realising he now has one in his hand... his ultimate weapon (this will be the case even if he hasnt collected his yet). Basically, the player must choose a series of options, getting the right ones will save Wedge, getting the wrong ones means Wedge joins the Darkside, and thus Tovart kills him for betraying him.

/ is the right
X is the wrong

Tovart: Do it Wedge, kill him now.
X>> I shall, it is my duty to Hades...
/>> I will only kill him to avenge my aunt, I wont for your own sake.

Tovart: Then do so, but the honour of the Hades empire rests on your shoulders boy.
/>> Hades has no honour, to be rid of their control is a blessing.
X>> I'll do us both proud.

Tovart: It is not control, it is DUTY! You was CREATED to do your duty!!
/>> I have exceeded my programming, I am now more human then you'll ever be.
X>> My duty...

Tovart: Enough!
The image of Xiang disappears, as does Wedge's gun.
Tovart: Wedge, have you ever seen under my mask?
Tovart removes his mask. His talking sprite becomes the face of Wedge.
Tovart: Wedge, I am you.
Wedge: This is but an illusion, you cannot fool me.
Tovart: Each Hades soldier was programmed to be as like me as possible. The more Elite they are, the closer to Tovart, to me, they are. You was but a mere commander, a small part of my shadow. Did you notice? Every Hades soldier looks identicle past their helmets? Or did you never see their faces?
Wedge: You're lying... YOU'RE LYING!!
Tovart: Look inside you, you know what the truth is...
X>> The truth... yes, I understand now.
/>> There is no truth, only what I know inside me.

With that, Wedge goes to punch Tovart. His hand goes straight through him, Tovart begins to laugh, then slowly disappear...

Wedge: So even Tovart was an illusion in this realm of trickery...

*White Flash*

Wedge finds himself on a long bridge. Either side of the bridge are dimensional distortions, like waving purple patterns. The bridge is long, and has a patterned carpet. At the far end of the bridge is a large door. Near Wedge's side of the bridge are any characters he's saved.

The player can choose to save here, then select the next party member to proceed to their nightmare.

Zyx
11-04-2002, 03:41 AM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee doggy! My band season is finally over. Thank the Lord God Almighty! Anyways, I really don't understand this nightmare thing. What are we supposed to do in their nightmare? Are we supposed to change it to the way it should be for that person? I've only beaten FF7, 8, and X. So if this is like any other Final Fantasy then I wouldn't know about it. I'll post Tyr's nightmare as soon as I figure this out which will probably be this weekend.

Zifnab
11-04-2002, 10:23 AM
Okay, I'll try to explain it clearer...

At the start, The evil dudes (Apocalypse, Tovart and Incubus) send each character so they are alone. Each character has his/her own dungeon. Within that dungeon, they have to overcome a quest, or a fear they have in life. I did Wedge's as an example. But each dungeon has it's own boss, except for Wedge's, as the entire party meets his boss when they re-group.

If you look at the quote in my post, you can see the theme for each dungeon.

Oh, and I probably wont be checking this for 3 weeks as of today, though I might manage it once or twice within those weeks.

Giga Guess
11-06-2002, 06:09 AM
~~~Trey~~~
Trey: Ugh...I feel like hell.
*A faint song is heard*
Trey: That song...I know that song.....
*Suddenly, a distorted version of the Dragon Camp appears*
Trey: What....the....hell....?
*A bright flash and an explosion*
Dragon Clanner: Tovart! Tovart is coming!
Trey: N-no! It can't be!
Trey's Mom: Flee! I'll try to hold him off!
*Trey*: Wh-what?! No! I won't leave you! (This is the dream Trey)
Trey's Mom: GO!!!!
(Illusion Trey runs off)
Tovart: FOOL! You think you can destroy me?!
Trey: NO!!!!!!!
*Trey slashes at Tovart, and he disappears into a puff of smoke*
Andrea(I don't remember Trey's Mom's real name. Sorry): You saved me. Come give your mother a nice big.....hug.....
Trey: M-Mom? What's wrong with you?
*Andrea turns into a demon*
Demon: FOOL! Your emotions make you weak!
~~~FFS Boss~~~

Desdemona

Weak vs. Water

Trey: You're wrong. My emotions are what make me strong. They give me the strength to go on....I will avenge you....mother.

(You like?)

Kirobaito
11-06-2002, 11:39 PM
I like...sorry it's been awhile. My band season is, I guess, over, though our last game is Thursday (pff...playoffs....we're 1-3 for crying out loud!).

~~~~SIKITO'S NIGHTMARE~~~~
(No one really knows much about him, so I'm making this up as I go.)

Sikito enters the nightmare up in the sky, where the sun is shining bright. It's a little surprising.

Sikito: Where...where am I?

Suddenly, the sky grows dark, as a plump old man with a shaggy brown beard appears.

Sikito: Uncle Vivi!:p
Vivi: Sikito...
Sikito: Huh?
Vivi: I must tell you something. I am not your uncle.
Sikito: What?!

~~~FLASHBACK~~~
(Vivi: It was 7 years ago...I was farming outside Nibelamsterdam...when a man came staggering up to me...he had a little boy in his arms...)

Man: Please...take this boy....
Vivi: Huh?
Man: He is the Chosen One of Amstelitairen!
Vivi: What do you mean?
Man: He is one of a kind. This boy is a Red Mage. The only red mage in existence. He is to save our land one day...please train him.
Vivi: But I am unsuited to train a Red Mage! I know nothing of the magical arts.
Man: That is why I am here...I am a God.
Vivi: What.......?
Man: I am the Fifth God, banished from the other four because of my love for Humanity. I am the God of Humanity. My name is Shistum.
Vivi: Gods...
Shistum: You may not understand now, but once this boy gets older, he will save humanity for me. I name him here Sikitoshistum. Sikito means "saver." Shistum means "humanity." He is the saver of humanity. I must go now, for I will perish soon...but I ask that one day I will be his savior and his nightmare.
Vivi: ....

Shistum disappears.

~~~BACK AT THE NIGHTMARE~~~
Sikito: I am...the saver of humanity...?
Vivi: I now understand what he meant by he will be your nightmare. To achieve the Ultimate Red Magic, you must defeat Shistum.
Sikito: But Shistum perished...
Vivi: No...he is still existing inside me...so you must kill me...now!
Sikito: Uncle!

~~~FSSBOSS~~~
Shistum
HP: 92000
MP: 8400
Weakness: None

Party: Sikito
~~~~~~~~~~~

After draining him of all his HP, Shistum will give Sikito the magic White Meteo and tells Sikito to kill him with it. White Meteo is an attack that attacks about 20-30 times, dealing 9999 every time. If he hasn't received his ultimate weapon yet ("Papal Rod") he receives it now.

Zyx
11-10-2002, 01:33 AM
Thanks for explaining. Anyways, Tyr is all fluffy and lovy-dovey things, eh, even I don't like that stuff.

Tyr appears in a meadow with trees, and rabbits, and flowers, and all that happy out door things.

Tyr: What the... where am I?

At the far side of the meadow is a small gate and a little boy and girl come out holding hands and skipping towards Tyr. When they get to him they begin asking him a series of questions concerning his name and things about him, and depending on his answers depends on the next question, his ending, and what else happens in the nightmare. When they are finished they skip back towards the gate and enter a rainbow. Tyr follows.

(If on the questions he was nice to the kids)
When he is inside the rainbow he realises that it was just a gate way to another world. He was now in a small forest and a little path rounded the corner. As Tyr walks along he comes upon this house made of candy. He sees the two children, whose names were Joy and Friend, enter the house laughing and giggling. Then when the door closes an ugly old lady in a black robe follows into the house. Tyr immediatly recognized her as the evil witch from his remote village so he runs in after her. Inside he sees her throw the two children into an oven. So he attacks her in order to save the children.

~~~~~~~~~~
Boss: Evil Witch
Hp: 99999
Mp: 999

When she is dead he opens the oven to see the two children gone and the world turns into a barren wasteland. The nightmare is over and he gets an armor called "Furcifer."

I'll post later on the other possibilities.

Zyx
11-23-2002, 03:36 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think we ought to put our hands together. Why? you may ask. Well, we just broke the all-time record of this tread not getting any responses. Woo-hooo!

Zifnab
12-03-2002, 10:24 AM
~~Josef's Nightmare~~

Josef is surrounded by blackness. He stretches his hand over to the left... and feels a cold wall. He puts his hand out to the right... another cold wall. He looks behind him, but the door he entered through is closed. He starts shivering.

Josef: oh my god...I'm trapped! God help me I'm trapped!! HELP-ME-SOME-BO-DY!!

After a minute Josef gets to his feet and starts edging forward slowly, hands infront of him. He then comes to another wall.

Josef: Oh no... it's just a corridor! I'm trapped!! Oh god!!

He bends down, distressed, and leans back against the right hand wall. Only to find the wall isnt there, and he falls back.

Josef: Another corridor...

He edges down this one also, and finally sees a light. At the end, there is a plaque, with a maze drawn onto it.

Josef: I see, I came in... here, and now I'm... here.

The player must now walk around the maze, in near-darkness (only when the player is close to an opening in the wall will he see it.) Eventually, he comes to the exit... only to find a wall.

Josef: This IS the exit!! I'm so damn sure of it...

Suddenly, he is striked across the face. The room he is in lights up to a red tinge... and before him, a wall with arms is attempting to strike him. Josef runs as far as he can from the wall. Then a head emerges from the wall,, with a long neck.

~Boss Theme~
Demon Gate
HP - 50,000

Despite his low HP for this part of the game, Josef alone mut kill him within 5 minutes, else he is crushed. The wall comes closer every minute. Weak against Bio spells.
~~~~~~~~~~

After the battle, the wall hardens, cracks and breaks up. Behind the gate, Josef sees a wall with a door. Exit out of the door to finish this quest...

Zyx
12-08-2002, 06:29 PM
If he was mean to the kids then when Tyr tries to enter the rainbow he can't and it dissappears into thin air. Tyr must then go to a tree in the middle of the forest that is only knee high to him. He chops it in half and goes around destroying everything in the "beautiful" meadow (player is controlling all of this). When he is done everything turns dark and black and flames spurt out from the ground making the meadow seem like a living hell. Tyr feeds on this evil and hatred and all of his stats increase by 10%. Then the rainbow appears again and Tyr enters. In on the other side of the rainbow he sees the forest around him burning in flames. If he walks onwards a little ways he sees the candy house burning and the Evil Witch screaming in pain as she was being fried in the house. The two children are outside laughing at her and insulting her, then they began throwing sticks and stones that broke her bones because the words would never hurt her. The house burns to ashes and the Evil Witch is dead. The children then turn towards Tyr and attack in an insane rage.

~~~~~~~~~~
Boss: Boy
Hp: 50,000
Mp:0
Boss: Girl
Hp: 25,000
Mp: 2,000

Though they may have low Hp, they have a very very high defense and evasion they are also extreamly fast. The girl is a magic user only and the boy is only a phisical attack user and extreamly strong.

Giga Guess
12-12-2002, 04:14 PM
~~~Erin's Nightmare~~~
*Appear in a forest, but everything is dead*
Erin: This place. It's so....desolate. How...?
Dryad: *I sense a presence at the other end of this forest. Perhaps it's the source*
*Note, there are large quantities of "Zombie" animals (ie// Zombie Wolf, Zombie Eagle)*
Erin: I...everything is dead. There must be something...
*No. You are powerless against me. You shall join my army of the undead*
Erin: NO! I will live. I will survive.
*Even if you do, what can ou hope to achieve. One person can do nothing*
Erin: You're wrong. One person can achieve great feats. Watch. *Erin gestures, and a verdant patch of ivy appears*
*And just as easily...* (The ivy bursts into flames)
Erin: Enough! Your destruction has gone far enough!

~~~FFS Boss Music~~~
Corruptor
HP:50000
MP:999
Weak vs. plant (Petal, Petala, Petalga)
*Heals self often.*

Erin: One person can achieve wonders. With friends, mountains can be moved. Dax, I'm coming.

Kirobaito
12-16-2002, 11:24 PM
~~~CARA'S NIGHTMARE~~~

Cara enters in a cave, like when Brittney died (it seem so long ago). The cave is long, with lots of enemies.

Cara: ...where...am I....?
VOICE: You are in the eternal, the pathway ever leading to darkness...you are destined there.
Cara: ...what...I'm not like that anymore....No!
VOICE: It has been recorded in history. You were born an assassin, and you shall die an assassin. Your life has been permanently soaked in evil.
Cara: That can't be true....
VOICE: I know for which is said is true. You are the center of evil, as I have created you.
Cara: Who are you...?
VOICE: I am your creator. I molded you into evil. My name is Xiang.
Cara: Xiang?!

Once the end of the cave is reached, Cara sees Xiang as a dark spirit.

Cara: You can't still be around!
Xiang: I am the ultimate...I can never die.
Cara: I refuse to be in evil.
Xiang: THEN YOU SHALL PERISH!!!

Xiang Magnus
HP: 30,000

The fight seems easy, but Xiang never seems to die, even after 30,000 damage is ensued. It is a timed fight. It last half an hour. If Cara can survive, then the fight is won.

Cara: Now...I am finally relieved of your dark spirit. I am myself...finally.
Xiang: I shall never fall.

Xiang perishes...supposedly.

Cara receives the Hammurabi's Vest, an armor.

Giga Guess
12-18-2002, 04:02 PM
~~~Barry's Nightmare~~~
Barry: Where am I?
*Screen flashes, and Barry's hideout appears.*
Barry: What the f-?
Voice: So you're back.
Barry: Yeah, I--HEY! YOU?!
*Vander appears*
Vander: Yes. Me. What do you think? *reveals that his leg is back* Much better than a peg leg, no?
Barry: B-but how...?
Vander: Incubus the almighty restored my leg...and gave me a few new tricks to boot.
*Room changes into a cosmic, space-agy battlefield*
Vander: NOW I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE! YOU CRIPPLED ME, YOU FOOL!
Barry: No! The venom was too deep! There was nothing I could do!
Vander: You are a MAGUS! There must've been something! Never mind. You will die. NOW!

~~~FFS Boss Music~~~
Vander
HP: 30500
Sometimes uses an attack called "Fury of the Innocent" which causes serious damage, but also raises Barry's defence a bit.

Barry: You have been decieved my friend. It destroys me inside to have caused you anguish, before, and now, but now you can at least find peace. Rest easy, my companion.

Zyx
12-29-2002, 04:00 AM
~~~Cid's Nightmare~~~
Cid is in the room where he became a blood wraith. He begins to go into a small seizure he colapses on the floor and then relaxes after a little while. He goes over to the tub and a flash of what happened there flashes before his eyes. When this happens he gets into a boss fight.

~~~~~~~~~~
Boss: Demon
Hp: 20,000

When that is over he goes over to the table and a flicker of what happened flashes before his eyes. He gets into a boss fight.

~~~~~~~~~~

Then he goes over to the stake and a flicker of what happened flashes before his eyes and he gets into a boss fight.

~~~~~~~~~~

Then he goes back to the table and coughes up all of the little critters that are inside of him onto the floor next to the table. Out of those critters the Executioner crawls out of the ground, he stands infront of Cid in a rage and the three little demons stand right next to him. They all surround Cid and start a boss fight.

~~~~~~~~~
Boss: Executioner
Hp: 25,000
Boss: Demons

They have low life on purpose. There are eight squares surounding Cid. The Executioner and the little demons are all around him. They can switch squares with each other or to an empty one whenever they want during their turn and Cid is right in the center. But they are very slow.

Giga Guess
01-02-2003, 03:19 PM
~~~Kahy's Nightmare~~~
*Absolute black with Kathy in the middle*
Kathy:...Ugh...my head....
*Help me....*
Kathy: Who's there?!
*Please....help....*
Kathy: Okay, I need some light. LUMINA!
*The room is revealed to be a cave, filled with wounded, seemingly dying people*
Kathy: My...god! No....this can't be...
*Kathy...help us...*
Kathy: I can feel their pain...every one of them...please...make it stop....
*A demon appears*
Demon: That can be arranged.
Kathy: Who are you?
Demon: I am Anguish, the harbinger of your doom!

~~FFS boss fight~~
Anguish
Weak vs. Holy

Pain (A skeleton looking creature)
HP: 3000
MP: 5
Weak vs. Holy

Sorrow (A Phantom looking creature)
HP: 3500
MP: 5
Weak vs. Holy

As you can guess, all three are undead.
They do a three man move occasionally called "Reaper's Call" which Halves Kathy's HP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kathy: No. You shall not caim me today. I shall persevere, and shall go on to face your master. As for the rest of you....MEDICIO! *Cheesy, I know, but I couldn't think of anything...*
*A cure spell spreads around the room, and everyone, save Kathy, vanishes*

Zifnab
01-12-2003, 04:43 PM
~Dax's Nightmare~
Dax... Dax help me...
Dax: Yang... Master Yang?
Yang: Help me Dax...

~Town~
Dax overlooks his town, how it was, cheap and cheerful. Then his vision darkens, and in it's place is the same town after the destruction caused by Tovart.

Dax: Damn you... Tovart...
Yang: Damn you Tovart...

~white flash~

Dax sees himself, at Tranquille, home of the dwarves. He runs to try and save Yang, and fails. He sees this three times. The real Dax tries to run up to Yang each time, instead running on the spot.

Damn you Tovart... Damn you... Tovart... Damn...

The real Dax bows his head.
Dax: Why am I being shown this?!
A large but firm hand places itself on Dax's shoulder. The soft voice of Yang speaks to him.
Yang's Voice: Come boy, this isn't how I taught you to be. You must surpress your feelings while you fight, else they become your weakness.
Dax: It was always easy... for me to surpress my feelings, Master, because when you was alive I always had the strength to. Now that you're gone, I can't...
Yang: Trust me boy, learn to remember me, and remember me to cause you joy and sweet memory. Rather then torment and agony. Remember the love I had for you, as the father you don't remember.
Dax, after hearing those words, suddenly feels he has amazing strength. The words from Yang, they always led him right.
Dax: Master... I...
Yang: I know, my son. I know you love me like a father.
Dax turns around and grabs his old mentor tightly. Head against his chest and his eyes tightly closed.
Dax: Master, I miss you so so much... I wish you was still with us...
Yang: I know my boy, savour this last moment with me... your last moment...
Dax: Master, even though this may not be real, this moment, it's so... so perfec...
Dax looked up at what he thought was Yang, and the shock stopped him finishing that sentence.
Yang, sure it was the image of Yang. But his face was covered by a mask. The mask of Tovart.
Tovart: HAHAHAHA!! So, you enter the bosom of your enemy do you boy?! HA! And my words brought you the gentle peace you needed, how ironic.
Dax suddenly pushed away from Tovart, but Tovart has a firm hand on his back.
Tovart: Come boy, let us celebrate this warm hug of love and friendship, after all you've wanted it so badly now havent' you.
Dax: You bastard, you BASTARD!!
Tears start rolling down Dax's face.
Tovart pushes him back.
Tovart: Heh, useless child, come and let's finish this.
Tovart levitates from the ground.

~Tovart as Yang~
HP - None, you must survive 10 rounds with Tovart.
Tovart has souped up versions of all of Yangs moves and fights with only physical attacks. His final move is a magical ball of energy which does more damage to Dax depending on how high his DEF is. So if the player equipped Dax to withstand Tovart's first 9 physical attacks, this will do max damage to Dax.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tovart: Hahaha, can't bear to hit me, even with the basic appearance of Yang? foolish boy.
with that Tovart disappears. Dax's is the only side quest that doesn't get completed, as Dax didn't overcome his fear. Instead he simply cries in the pitch blackness of his nightmare...

NOTE: I'm thinking everyone else can come to his aid after all the nightmares have been completed, and help him finally overcome his nightmare. I think Mog and Jez's nightmares are all that's left *I think*

Giga Guess
01-13-2003, 04:57 PM
~~~Mog's Nightmare~~~
Mog: Kupo....where am I?
*Flash. A verdant forest appears*
Mog: Home! I'm...home? How?
Moogle: YOU!?! Everyone! The traitor is back!
Mog: What?! I'm not a traitor!
Moogle: You have betrayed us. You have learned the forbidden tongue....the human language. (Not sure if there was a reason before, so....)
Mog: But-but-but....
Mog Chieftain: You shall die now, for your trespasses, as you seem to feel you are too good for exile.
Mog: NO! I tried to make life better for us! No more hiding from humans. I was hoping to be an ambassador for us.
Mog Chieftain: Enough. You die. Now.

~~~FFS Boss Music~~~
MegaMog (Looks like Cait Sith's Moogle, except MUCH bigger)
HP: 100000

Basically a survival match as all his attacks deal MASSIE damage to himself too.

Mog: Enough. I know when I'm not wanted. I'm not afraid to be alone anymore. I have friends who will keep me safe. Sayonara!

~~~Jez's Nightmare~~~
Jez: Ugh...my head is killing me....
*Flash. Psychedelic landscape appears*
Jez: Hunh? What gives?
*Maniacal laughter sounds in the distance*
Jez: What the f-
*BOOM! Jez rolls out of the way just in time to avoid being fried*
Jez: All right! You're a dead man!
*Eventually*
Jez: Turn around, and meet your maker.
Cloaked figure: But my friend...YOU are my maker, as...
*He turns around to reveal*
Cloaked Figure: I'm YOU!
Jez: What?! No! That's impossible!
AlterJez: Yes. I am the part of you that thirsts for knowledge...the seeks power absolute. I have found a power ebven greater than Ultima. It is called "Meggido."
Jez: I've heard of that. It's power is sealed because it has the power to destroy the world.
AlterJez: A minor detail. It requires the summoners' sacrifice though. That could be difficult.
Jez: NO!!!! You will never hurt another soul!
~~FFS Boss Music~~
AlterJez
HP: Same as Jez
MP: Same as Jez

Dot
HP: 5000

Generally a pretty simple battle. But then he launches Dot which inhibits most magic directed against AlterJez. He has a much lower physical defence in this battle however.

Jez: You still live?!
AlterJez: Mwahahahahaheeheehee! YOU CANNOT DESTROY ME! AS LONG AS YOU LIVE, SO SHALL I!!!
Jez: Very well.
*Jez hugs AlterJez*
AlterJez: Wh-what are you doing?!
Jez: You are a part of me. I cannot fragment myself, thus I must accept you as a part of me. Then, and only then can I control you.
*AlterJez disappears*
Jez: Now, I wonder where everyone is...

*Antechamber*
Jez: There you all are!
Kathy: Oh! I'm happy everyone is okay! Except...
Trey: Dax. Where is he?!
Erin: Wait. Do you hear that?!
*Sobbing in the distance*
Wedge: It's....Dax?!
Barry: I think he's in trouble.
Cara: Well let's GO!

~~~Back in Dax's nightmare~~~
*Dax is there in a crumpled heap, and Tovart levitates overhead*
Tovart: Now to finish this.
Kathy: NO!!!!!!!!!
*Tovart does a pseudo-Sephiroth flying stab, and Kathy steps in the way*
Brittney: KATHY! NO! You fool!
*Suddenly Christiana appears in front of Kathy*
Christiana: You shall not sacrifice yourself for my beloved's disciple. Tovart! On the other plane I have learned a few tricks! Behold!
*FMV. Christiana grows wings, and a lucid staff appears in her hand. An angel appears to her side (male) He has no shirt, baggy pants, and tribal tattoos covering his body. Another angel lands to her other side, heavily armored, and wielding a giant blade (Also male)*
Christiana: Tovart. Meet Cain (Motions to the Tattooed angel) and Penance (Motions to the Armored angel.)
Tovart: No....it is the power of Trinity! Y-you haven't seen the last of me. *poof*
Dax: I-I failed him. I don't deserve to live...
*Christiana steps forward*
Christiana: Dax, there was nothing you could have done. You merely would've been killed too.
Dax: I deserve it. I failed him.
Christiana: No...I know for a fact that he has never been more proud of you....and sends you two gifts from the other side. Cain, Penance. If you will.
*Dax gains Holy Mail(Penance), and Genji Shield(Cain)*
Christiana: Kathy. Call us whenever we are needed.
*Christiana becomes Trinity.*

(Back to my ending, now, I think)

Zifnab
01-13-2003, 07:18 PM
The party may notice that they all left through the same door (entering the door will simply make them re-appear to where they were before the nightmare quest).

"Heh Hahahaha! Well, this is an unexpected surprise I must say. All the heroes overcame the only thing that could destroy them. I am impressed."

Kathy: I feel darkness, like an image shrouded in shadows. I cannot sense it or make it out.

"Maybe you should stop relying on your super power and start using your born senses hmm?"

Dax: What is he talking about?
Kathy: His voice, listen!

"Now now, don't get clever or I'll have to just be quiet."

Dax: Fine by us.

"What?! How dare you!"

Dax: Show yourself now! Stop hiding in the darkness.

All the lights go out.

"Hahaha, now who's in the dark? In order to find me you must first see me."

Wedge: Damn you, don't you see?!
Dax: Wedge? Are you talking to us?
Wedge: The Darkness! Remove it! Quick!!!
Barry: Allow me.

Barry casts a fire storm in the room, lighting up some torches. In the center of the room is a man in purple.

Biggs: 'bout bloody time. Y'miss me?
Wedge: You cannot use the Darkness to conceal yourself anymore.
Biggs: Yeah well, let's just get this overwith shall we?

[select party, Dax is optional but Wedge is not.]

Wedge: So you even come back from the undead, what are you now?
Biggs: I'm dead. Neither Alive or undead. When someone dies they go to hell. And I'm plucked straight out of hell, fresh as dasies. Apocalyse rules the whole of hell now you see, and decided to grant me another... life? I guess you could call it life, in the sense of death.

Biggs emits a purple glow, and grows twice his original size.

Biggs: I discarded all my Necromancer power, it kept me to the living world far too much. Now, I am pure demon, pure dead.

In his hand he grasps a giant Sythe. He pulls his hood over his head.

Biggs: I am no longer alive. I am the soul taker. I am DEATH!

~~Biggs Boss Fight [With Chimes added to the main beat]~~
Death
HP - 100,000
MP - N/A

Biggs/Death specialises in instant death attacks. He does Ultron Blast which puts a 3 turn death sentence on everyone no matter what. However, no action causes the count down to remain at it's current number. No weakness. Also has a HP absorbing attack Soul Taking (takes 25-50% of your current HP and heals himself).
~~~~~

Biggs: No... I can't die... this is impossible!

Large explosion and Biggs disappears.

Wedge: Now he doesn't even exist in Hell. He's been erased from existence.
Dax: Alright, enough stalling. Time to finish this.

Zyx
01-25-2003, 12:28 AM
Um, we never did Brittney's nightmare. I would do it but I will just make it perverted and sickening. Someone with a cleaner mind should do it.

Zifnab
01-25-2003, 11:10 AM
Considering her past, perverted and sickening would be perfect ^_~

Zyx
01-26-2003, 04:01 AM
Saweeet. Alright then, here we go.

~~~Brittney's Nightmare~~~
Brittney is in standing in her room over the bed that she slept in as a young child. She (as a young child) wakes up and goes into the living room where she sees her father sitting on the couch. Excited she runs over to him and sits on his lap. A bulge rises under her leg. She begins talking to him asking where her mommy was and her brother. He just said that they were away and gave an evil smile that only someone who knew of his intensions would see. Brittney is watching all of this in horror as she remembers everything. Brittney runs around the room trying to get her youngerself's attention but it was all in vain. Father and daughter continue to converse onwards and onwards. And the bulge under her leg is really begining to annoy her and as a young child not really knowing much of anything she asks what that bulge is. He says that he'll show her. Forcefully he grabs her, and throws her on the ground. Then everything goes black to the grown up Brittney and all she hears is clothes being torn, her younger self screaming for her father to let go, and him groaning as she screams in pain for all her life, spirit, and soul. When the grown up Brittney is able to see again she sees her self laying on the floor with a bloody bedsheet drapped over her with a white, damp stain. Brittney runs over to herself and tries to grab her and take her away but she just goes right through her. Then the smae scene is played over and over and over to her except when little Brittney sees Daddy sitting on the couch she begins to run but Daddy is faster and catches her just as she gets to her room, then everything goes black and a loud scream is heard. Brittney watches her child hood years and pre-teen years go by and watches everything that her father did to her. When she watches it for the last time she falls over crying on the ground. She then hears steps coming her way, closer and closer they come. When she looks up she sees her father standing there still young like he was when it all first started. She screams, he licks his lips.

Father: Come here Brittney Daddy wants to play
Brittney: NO!

He attacks.

~~~~~~~~~~
Boss: Father
Hp: unlimited
Mp: unlimited

You have to last three minutes in a fight with him. During those three minutes he tries to get you and you have to keep him as far away as possible. However he is EXTREAMLY fast. And his favorite attack is Daddy's trick: he causes slow, stop, poison, and sleep. After the three minutes are up you see him disolve.

Giga Guess
01-27-2003, 12:34 PM
Ooooh! Ooooh!

I got an idea!

First, before the fateful battle with Incubus, maybe he KOs them with some fancy attack, and they're all trapped. They are saved by people close to them. This is what I have so far.

Trey=>Andrea
Dax=>Yang(Last one, of course)
Brittney=>Her Dad
Barry=>Vander
Erin=>Dryad
Kathy=>The Archbishop
Mog=>Mag

Can't think of others.

Second, how about if characters affect each other in battle? Sort of a compatibility thing. Like Dax and Erin fight extra hard in each other's presence, and summons are more powerful when Kathy, Trey, and/or Barry are present. Also Barry, Josef, and Cara increase Gil found. Like?

Zyx
01-27-2003, 11:12 PM
I like it except for one thing. How is Brittney's dad close to her? That just seems kinda awkward to me at least. But I like the idea.

Zifnab
01-28-2003, 11:06 AM
Yeah, I'd have put Cara or Jez helping her maybe, even though they're playables.

Giga Guess
01-28-2003, 01:22 PM
Because, if you'll look back, Brittney and her Dad made peace a ways back. The nightmare was just to make her peace with the fear he created. This is just the final step in getting past it. Or so I thought.

Zyx
01-29-2003, 02:41 AM
Ah, gotcha. I jusyt didn't get it at first but now that I look back I understand you. Graci for the explanation

Giga Guess
02-11-2003, 12:42 PM
No big.

Now for the rest of the cast. I fear my Characters are the only ones who had real NPC relations...

Kirobaito
02-18-2003, 03:00 AM
Sorry, soteg (that's ghettos backwards), but I don't think I've been online since Christmas. Wasn't it Jez who had a short relationship with Elena? He could be hers.

Sadly, I only managed to create one character, and that was Rion, and he had Rine, so Guess, you're not the only one.

Uh, Tyr's, I guess could be his brother (the one from Xerxes, can't remember which one). It's either Mordicant or Mordi...somethin'.

Giga Guess
02-18-2003, 12:34 PM
That's good.

Zifnab
02-23-2003, 09:08 PM
Well, I'm just thinking that after that, we kinda already got the character's individual side quests. I think there should just be one extra dungeon part, last battles, then make up an ending. That's just my opinion mind.

EDIT: Why not me eh? :D

The party comes to a room, but beyond the room is simply dessert land. In the middle of the area they are in is a small oasis (healing oasis + save point).
Dax: Sand Sand, everwhere... and not a grain to err... hmm...
Barry: Well, we have as much chance of reaching somewhere, whatever direction we take. I say we go east!!
Barry walks off to the east... a few seconds laster, he re-appears to the west of the screen.
Barry: What the...!! How'd that happen?
Dax: Seems it is easier to get lost in this place then we could expect, we'll need to make sure we go in the right direction.
There's 5 screens, each one has only one direction in which to appear on the next screen, else they end up at the oasis again. After some time, they find a ruin...

Dax: What is this place...?
Erin: Dax... look!!
Dax: That sign...
Dax picks up a tattered flag, on it is the Norse symbol.
Dax: This is Norse castle... it's destoryed!
Kathy: Remember Dax, this is an illusion created by Incubus and Apocalypse.
Dax: Right... let's go inside and look around.

Inside the castle is completly empty, and the party fights Ghosts of Norse. Eventually they reach King Norse's Chamber.

Inside the throne is intact, sitting on it is a man wearing a crown and the king's red robe.

King: Aha... Dax, it has been too long since we met.
Dax: King Norse?!
Kathy: No, he is clearly not Norse.
King: Heh, excellent, excellent. I may not be King by blood, but by destroying this castle, I have become the ruler!
Dax: What is the point of these images?!
King: In the real world, I failed, Norse castle was saved. But in this world, created by the one true God, I forever am the Victor, to rule over the dead killed by my own hands!
Kathy: You...!!
The figure throws away the robe, and reveals his black skeletal body...

Dax: My god... I forgot about you!!!
Ziegfried: Heh, of course you did, you forgot the Failure, the one who lost to your pathetic army of matchstick men with his army of Elite Demon Hybrids!! Well, in this world, I am the almighty victor, the ruler! Ha Ha Ha!
Dax: What good is a world of illusion? you don't rule here, you just rule an image, a picture of your innermost desire!
Ziegfried: Oh, but you are mistaken. Not only is this my desire, it is my reality. And here, my powers are ten fold! I have defeated countless mortal men here! It maybe an illusion, but you are here within my illusion, and my power here is as much real as in reality! Ha! Your bones will crack in my bare fist! And your flesh shall be cut my the sacred Yggdrasil Sword!!
Dax: But... Tovart's Sword?!
Ziegfried: He has the Ragnarok now, This is only the second greatest Weapon ever forged now. But the second greatest weapon is MORE than enough to defeat trash like you. Heh... Let us Engaged in battle, Dax.

~~Boss Music~~
Ziegfried - VERY vulnerable to Holy magic
His Physical attacks do major shadow damage, and his sword attacks cause either Blind or Silence, depending on whether STR or INT is highest (hence Kathy would resort to physical, and Dax probably resort to his crappy spells).
~~Once he falls~~
Ziegfried: No... I failed even here?! I can't... I am... the victor!!
Dax: Even in your heart, you knew you couldn't win. Hence why you lost, in your own reality.
Ziegfried: Heh... *coughs up blood* I see now, why I always... loose...

The screen shakes as the castle starts crumbling.

Ziegfried: Here, Dax... Take... this orb... it is what created this world... focus your energy... and... you can be... anywhere you want to be... use it to reach Incubus...
Ziegfried collapses on the ground, forcing the Yggdrasil blade to crack into two.
Barry: Dax! We gotta get the hell out of here!

They sight a door next to the throne.
Dax: That door wasnt there before... quick, let's head on!
So they leave the castle, which collapses.

Zyx
02-26-2003, 05:11 AM
When they leave they appear in a long and large hallway much like a cathedral. when they turn around the door is gone and they are stuck where they are. There is a save point next to them where they can save and heal or whatever. Slowly they begin to walk down the long, dark hallway that is barely lit by small candles on the walls. At the end of the hallway there are two doors right next to each other and both of them have arrows pointing to each other. It is up to the party which door they want to open. If they choose the right one the enter a long hallway nearly identical to the one they just came out of except ther is a door to their left and a door to their front the door to their front leads them to Incubus. If in the first hallway they chose to enter the left onethen they enter a large circular room with a large white orb in the middle of it. They can see white streams of energy circulate around and through the orb.

Dax: What's this?
Tyr: (Huh? No, this can't be. He is already dead).
Kathy: It's evil, I feel it within.

The orb then turns pure white, blinds the party and explodes. The room is completely dark and nobody can see their hand in front of their face. Then torches around the room slowly light up to a dim blue glow and every body sees a huge figure standing in front of them. A deep low laugh echoes in the room and it sends chills down just about everybody's spine. Then the flames shine full and bright and they see Peon in his true ultimate form. About fifty feet tall, extreamly muscular but a large gut, bald head with small spikes coming out (much like Darth Maul), and large and think eyebrow ridges. He is also black and white all over.

Peon: Heh, I've been waiting a long time for this.
Barry: How can this be? We all ready defeated you multiple times.
Erin: I thought you were gone when we fought you in your secret cave for Tyr's Dedit Mors.
Peon: What you took my sacred claw? How dare you? You shall pay dearly for this you filthy piece of scum. And no I haven't fought y'all in my cave. What is the matter with y'all? Y'all stupid or something? But anyways DIE!

~~~~~~~~~~
Hp: 2,400,000
Mp: 320,000

Nothing really special about him except that he has an extreamly high defense, and really strong, but kinda slow.

If they did Tyr's special sidequest for his ultimate weapon then they only fight him down to 1,200,000 Hp. But if they didn't then the conversation that they have before is exactly the same except Barry and Erin don't say anything and they fight him all the way. When they get him down to 1,200,000 Hp he creates a portal and vanishes in it or to 0 Hp he catches fire and decendes into hell burning. When the battle is over they leave through a door at the far side of the room and enter the second hallway with the door to their left that leads to Incubus.

Zifnab
02-26-2003, 08:04 PM
They open the door, and find a room with many beds and a save point.

Dax: This is unusual... why would Apocalypse and Incubus put these here?
Mog: I don't know Kupo, but I'm so... sleepy...
Mog flies over to one of the beds and flops onto it.
Jez: Maybe he just wishes to fight fairly, where we're at full strength.
Tyr: I doubt it. I smell a rat. Or rather, two large rats.
Mog: zzzzzz...
Dax: Looking at him is... making me..... sleeeeepy....
Dax also flops onto a bed. Within the minute, the whole party is asleep.

They awake up in a dream world. They all seem to be able to interact within the same dream. But their purpose there is unknown, until...

Giga Guess
03-05-2003, 12:52 PM
*Suddenly the background changes from a castle background to a decidedly more cosmic look*
Dax: Wha...?
(I know your fears....I can taste them....)
Trey: Show yourself!
(A demon appears)
Demon: Greetings. I see you have found our accomodations to your satisfaction. I hope you like them, as they will be your tomb!
Kathy: No! We refuse to go without a fight!
Demon: We'll see.

~~~FFS Boss Theme~~~
Knightmare
Weak vs. Holy

HP: 600000

Note: If you missed any allies in the nightmare sequence, they are behind him, out cold. Everytime he uses "Fallen One," one ally disappears.

Knightmare: Ugh....well fought. But you only got a taste of the true power of Incubus.....

I have an idea. For the FFS game, maybe for moves there could be voice bits. For example, I'd play Trey.
For the basic spells (The ones with basic, -ra, -aga) they could follow a pattern in the voice bits of Basic, Intermedia, and Omnis. For example:
Water: Aqueous Torrentia
Watera: Aqueous Torrentia Intermedia
Waterga: Aqueous Torrentia Omnis

For the rest:
Fire: Pyrus Incendia
Shadow: Umbros Diablos
Plant: Flora Arborus
Seraph: Cherubus Lucidia
Thunder: Electros Dynamo

Zifnab
03-26-2003, 04:46 PM
The party enters the final room. In it is walls made of blood, and a large chair made of the bones of various demons and the like. Sitting in that chair is the dark outline of Apocalypse.

"Hmm, took your time to reach here ladies and gentlemen. A very long and tiring journey." he began. Standing to his left was Tovart, to his right Incubus.
"Reminds me of the ancient times. Back when things were good, and people actually died horrible slow bloody deaths. They used to get crucified, and carry their own crucifix for miles and miles. A long and tiring journey, to their death."

Apocalypse rises from his chair. "You are hardly worth my energy. Tovart, dispose of these fools once and for all."

~~Final Battle Theme~~
Tovart

Basic pummeling until he dies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tovart: I have failed...
His body disintergrates into the atmosphere.

Apocalypse: Just as I thought. Useless to the very end. Incubus, finish them off.
Incubus: As you wish, my lord.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Neo Incubus

Inflicts physical damage, each attached to a status effect. Has 2 times HP of Tovart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Incubus: They are too strong.
Apocalypse: Fine...
The music stops, and the party is transported to a weird dimension or something.

Apocalypse: The entire forces of Darkness, they are right here infront of you warriors. Me, Incubus. We are the two wholes of a yin and yang, only both sides black! Both sides darkness. Together... the universe's future is at stake!! Incubus is the vessel, but I... I am darkness itself! Come Incubus, the time is nigh!

Apocalypse becomes a shadow, and forms around Incubus. Incubus becomes completly shadow-like, and they return to physical form together as one being.

Like Apocalypse, it's entirely shadow, but it has the face of Incubus. It's dog-like, having four legs, and the Ragnarok sword still sticking out of it's head.

Apocalypse/Incubus together: We ArE tHe RaGnArOk, tHe EnD oF eXiStEnCe. YoU aRe On ThE pAtH tO dEaTh.

~~Final Boss Theme (deeper with death chimes.. and chior most likely ^_~)~~~
Ragnarok - Has instant death attack with 50% hit rate. Flare, Meteor, Shadow Wave (puts party in darkness while knocking away 75% HP).
For every 10000 damage Ragnarok recieves, the sword becomes removed from Ragnarok's head. The party will then do 0 damage to Ragnarok (the monster) but can attack Ragnarok (the sword).
While the sword is out, it will knock HP to 1 then do a pathetic attack of around 500. Once the sword recieves 10000 points of damage, it returns to Ragnarok and it's total damage accumilates (thus if you attacked Ragnarok the sword for 15,000, only 10,000 would be taken away).
His speed also doubles at 1/2 HP (and music tempo increases).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ragnarok: No...ThIs CaNnOt Be!!!
Dax: Your existence has come to an end.
Ragnarok emits many white holy light beams, more and more until the shadow is completly gone. Then the beams disappear, and nothing is left.
Incubus: This is not the end... I am eternal... As long as there is life and death... (that was a purpose camero of FF9 btw :P)
Dax: It's done... let's go everyone.

We follow the party out of the lair of Incubus, until they all return to the entrance to Incubus' lair. The party gather around the portal looking back into it.
Dax: Incubus... he's dead. Why is the portal still here?
Kathy: Dead... no, the god of Chaos can never die. Not so long as a part of him still exists.
Dax: A part of him? We beat him and Apocalypse!!
Kathy: You did indeed destory his great mass. But... somehow he left a small part of himself behind.
Dax: No?! He must... he must die completly, before the world can relax for once and for all.

A laugh echoes around the portal's enterance.

"The portal is weaking, pathetic fools. Soon it shall collapse completly.. before expanding to engulf the planet!! You cannot win now. I reside here."

The samurai mask appears in the vision for a second, before disappearing.

Dax: Tovart... Incubus lives inside Tovart! Erin... I'm going in alone. Just remember. I...

The portal rapidly engulfs Dax before he can finish his sentence. The entrance collapses entirely, making it impossible for the rest to reach him.

Erin: You... you what Dax? Please come back... you have to come back safely. You must finish what you had to say. She turned and put her head on Trey's chest before bursting into tears. Trey looked down at her confused, before putting his arms around her.

Trey: You come back Dax. Don't break her heart, or I'll come to hell and kill you over again, y'hear?!
Trey got no answer.

Giga Guess
03-28-2003, 01:19 PM
~~Shift to Dax~~

Dax: It's over Tovart.
Tovart: Yes. For you. You see, I am the mortal incarnation of Incubus. Behold!
(Tovart begins to grow into some uber-demon)
Dax (Begins to slowly back up): Oh boy......not good.
*Wait!*
Dax & Tovart: Huh?
*Gabrielle manifests*
Gabrielle: You may be the manifestation of chaos, but I have chosen this one to be the manifestation of light. Observe.
*Dax begins to glow, and grows several wings. His armor goes from white and grey to gold and silver. His sword turns into almost a mirage looking weapon (translucent, and leaves a trail)*
Dax: Let's dance.

~~Tovart's theme, maybe jazzed up a bit~~

Basically a gimmick battle. Every time Dax strikes, he yells "For so-and-so" (Trey, Kathy, etc. one of his teammates), a close up of that teammate appears appears. Each time Tovart attacks, he reduces Dax's HP to next to nothing, and it's automatically healed. After all the main characters are through, then...
Dax: You're still standing. Amazing.
Tovart: Give up! I'm far too powerful for you and your pitiful light. Hahahaha!
Dax: No. You will never defeat me.
*Dax performs Rapture*
Tovart: Ugh....I will not die....not until I take you to hell with me.
*Not gonna happen!*
Dax: That voice....Master!
Yang: No. Not the master any longer. You've surpassed me long ago. You are the master. Now go. Your friends are waiting. I can hold off the collapse of this dimension for a while, but you must hurry. Go! Now!
*Yang and Tovart begin to scuffle a bit, but Yang quickly defeats him, and Tovart instantly disintegrates. Dax begins to run*
Yang: And for god sakes, Erin loves you! If you can't tell that, than you are a bigger fool than I ever thought!
Dax: Yes mas-Yang!
~~Outside the abyss~~
~~The beginning of the end~~
Dax (Faces Trey and Erin): I've wanted to say this for a while, but I've never known how. But just hear me out. I just wanted to say...
Erin: Yes?
Dax: I love you Trey.
(OKAY, okay! I was just kidding!)
Seriously now....
Dax: Erin, I love you with all my heart.
Erin: Oh! Thank you.
Dax (Hauls Erin by the arm): Now lets go! We don't have long!
Erin: Whoa!
(The rest of the party follows as the screen fades to black)

Zifnab
03-28-2003, 02:26 PM
~~Norse Castle~~
King Norse: Well heroes! You have defeated the evils of the world and saved us all! It is not much, but I would like you all to be Knighted.
Each member goes up before the king, kneels and he puts the Excalibur, Dax's fabled weapon, on each shoulder. Lastly are Dax and Erin.
King Norse: Erin! And Dax! Last, but not least. I'm afraid I cannot knight you both.
Dax: But... your majesty...
King Norse: I have a much grander job for you. That is... if you will accept it?
Dax turns to face everyone, then again at the King.
King Norse: Hades is left leaderless. We need someone to rebuild it, and make it a place of good once again. That is why you, Dax and Erin, should become King and Queen of Hades! Wise rule will being it all together! Also with Incubus gone the darkness shrouding their souls has been removed, thus they are human once again! They have agreed to no more war, and to pledge an alliance with Norse. Do you accept, Dax and Erin?
They look at each other...

Giga Guess
03-28-2003, 08:01 PM
Dax & Erin: Of course, Majesty.

~~Fade Out~~
~~~Trey's Ending~~~
*Trey is standing before a group of children, with Angela at his side*
Trey: You see, they key to being a Blue Mage is keen observation. You must observe everything to accurately...
Angela and Children: ...Perform a technique.
Angela: They know this....and it's very little good, with most monsters disappearing since the fall of Hades.
Trey: HADES! Jeez! That's right! The Coronation ceremony's today! Would you like to come, Angela?
Angela: You're taking your sister as a date?
Trey: Half-Sister, and not really. You helped out, and you deserve this. C'mon.
Angela: And the children...?
Trey: I suppose they can come too...so long as they promise to behave.
Kids: *muttering* Yeah, sure, etc.....
Trey: What's that?
Kids: Yeah!
Trey: Okay. Bahamut! Come to me!
*A large dragon appears, and they all climb aboard.*

~~~Kathy's Ending~~~
*Inside Ferris church. Kathy stands at an altar*
Kathy:I can't believe I was appointed the new Archbishop. And yet....it feels so hollow an honor.
*Man enters the church*
Man: Archbishop. It is time. You agreed to oversee the coronation, and wed Dax and Erin, remember.
Kathy: *with a smile* Clearly, and I've never been more nervous in my life.
Man: There is nothing to worry about, now let us be off.
Kathy: What if we encounter any bandits...?
Man: Do not fear milady. I shall protect you.
Kathy: I'm not worried about myself. i'm worried about you....
*Kathy runs out of the church.*
Man: That woman's going to be the death of me....
*Man runs after her.*

Zifnab
03-29-2003, 01:21 PM
~~Mog and Wedge~~
Mog: Wait here Kupo, there's someone I want you to meet!
Wedge: Alright...
Mog enters a tree with a door and windows carved out of it. He emerged, with a pink version of himself.
Mog: Meg, meet Wedge, Wedge, this is Meg my wife.
Wedge: Wi---wife?! Since when?
Mog: Since yesterday. Us moogles only marry by sharing a Kupo nut Kupo!
Wedge: I err... see. Hello, Meg.
Meg: Kupo Kupo!
Mog: She says... Kupo Kupo, Kupo.
Wedge: What the Kupo.. err.. crap... this is confusing!
Mog: I'm taking Meg to the wedding Kupo! Oh, congratulations on becoming a general Kupo!
Wedge: I haven't accepted it yet... I don't know if I can take it... I'm no Tovart...
Mog: Right! Your heart is pure, better than Tovart's! You're the perfect Kupo to become general!
Wedge: I don't know...
Mog: Believe in yourself kupo!
Wedge: ...you're right. I'll be the best damn general the Empire ever sees!
Mog: Great! Now let's go or we'll be late!
Mog and Meg walk away holding hands, Wedge begins to follow...

Wedge: Heh, too bad Biggs... I finally outranked you.
Wedge paces off to catch up with Mog.

Giga Guess
03-31-2003, 01:13 PM
~~~Barry's Ending~~~
Vander: I still can't believe you're on the straight and narrow...heh.
Barry: Erm....uh...heh.
Vander: Relax. I figured one of us had to grow out of this...heh. And I'm glad it was you.
Barry: Yeah, well, I better get going. The Coronation is gonna start. Talk to ya'.
*A lightning bolt appears near Vander*
Vander: Damn you Barry!
Barry *from offscreen*: What?!

Zifnab
03-31-2003, 03:41 PM
~~Josef and Cid~~
We see Josef sleeping behind a crate. Cid comes, exlcaims in shock then runs up to Josef.
Cid: @~%$^& Wake up yer lazy bum!!
Josef is shocked awake.
Josef: dfhjty... Cripes old man you scared the crap outta me!
Cid: Shut yer hole, we're almost there! The Valvados is faster than ever for worldwide travel!
Josef: Still, aren't we going to have to walk most of the way? There's not a clearing in miles of the Empire's castle!
Cid: Ah, ole Cid here figured everything out!
A slight pause.
Josef: Then...?
Cid: Well, ha ha, y'see, all we do is... well...
Josef taps his foot.

~~
We see Cid and Josef walking through the forest near Fort Hades.
Cid: Like I said, we'll walk some of the way.
Josef: You're mad...
Cid: It's okay, we still got...
Cid rumages through his pockets.
Cid: Say, where's my blasted pocket watch?!
Josef is whistling innocently.
Cid: You...!!
Josef: Crap, gotta run!
Josef runs off into the forest.
Cid: Yer little runt! Give me that back!
Cid runs off in persuit.

Giga Guess
04-01-2003, 01:14 PM
~~~Brittney and Cara~~~
Brittney: It must be wierd.
Cara: What?
Brittney: You lived your whole life in death, and now, suddenly....no more.
Cara: Actually, it's a relief. I mean, It was just something I did...but nothing I enjoyed. I'm so happy it's over.
Brittney: Yeah, now we can have some fun. (Starts tickling Cara)
Cara: S-stop! The c-coronation! (Brittney stops) We better get a move on.
Brittney: Alright, let's go. *Dances around Cara, as they leave*

Zifnab
04-02-2003, 12:03 PM
~On an Island~
Deadpool: This is... the Ragnorak! This is the fabled demon sword we've been searching for?
Cat: Indeed it seems that way.
Deadpool pulls the sword out of the large stone, the sword emits a bright light as he holds it above his head.
Deadpool: Yes... this power, it's magnificent!
Cat: Unfortunatly... it wont be yours.
Deadpool: What?!
The sword vanishes from Deadpool's hands, and materialises in Cat's hands (a la keyblade style).
Cat: You fool. This sword is destined to have me as it's bearer! It was mine all along, enbeded into my blood. I followed you here just to claim it. And now... it is mine!
Cat raises the sword above his head, and strikes it down upon the head of Deadpool...
Deadpool incurs one damage.
Cat: Err... can I try that again?
Deadpool is hit over and over again. Eventually he incurs 50 points of damage.
Deadpool: Are you finished?
Cat: What is this?!
Gilgamesh appears outside a cave.
Gilgamesh: Yoink!
He steals the Ragnorak
Deadpool: Ha ha ha, seems it was just a cheap imitation all along!
Cat: Curses! Well, sorry about all that. Can we pretend it didn't happen?
Deadpool: We sure can Cat, we sure can! Now let's go to the coronation of the new king!
Cat: Okie!

~Meanwhile, an ominous figure watches them from a bush...~
Count Dracula: I love weddings *sniff*
He follows.

Giga Guess
04-02-2003, 12:53 PM
~~~Jez's Ending~~~
Jez: Dad, are you ready?
Jez's Dad: Just a sec...there. (Enters room wearing a tux.)
Jez: I still can't believe....a demon, all this time...
Jez's Dad: Neither could I....it was like being buried under sand. I could hear and see everything, but I couldn't act...I hope Brittney forgave me.
Jez: She did....I assure you. Now come on!
*Jez casts Haste, and they run out. Fast.*

Zifnab
04-02-2003, 09:11 PM
~Mephisto and Flagg~
Mephisto: ...I don't understand how you become so powerful in black magic. My black skills have never became even close to your own!
Flagg: Your trouble is you speard your skills over alot of subjects, rather than try and focus on one. Though I have to admit I too am impressed, you cover almost everything, whereas I only have my black magic!
Mephisto: I do juuust enough to qualify. Then move on. Anyway, what you got planned for the coronation?
Flagg: I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve, don't you worry.
Mephisto: Any chance you could let me in on the big secret?
Flagg: Aha, a great magician never reveals his tricks for free.
Mephisto: Meaning?
Flagg: I propose we put our skills in combination, to really give everyone something to remember!
Mephisto: I'm listening...

Giga Guess
04-04-2003, 01:19 PM
So....who's left?

Zyx
04-04-2003, 11:46 PM
Sikito and Tyr but I'm gonna do Tyr after everybody is completed. Except Dax and Erin. Gotta Go.

Giga Guess
04-16-2003, 01:15 PM
~~~Sikito's Ending~~~
*In the woods*
Sikito: Okay. I'm officially lost. Maybe I should have taken a left turn....
"You get back here, dammit!"
Sikito: Huh?
Josef: Make me!
Sikito: Hoooold on here! *casts Ice, and makes a wall in front of Josef* What gives? Where's the coronation?
Josef: This way. Follow me, but make it fa-
Cid: Give me back my WATCH!
Josef: Go man, GO!
*Sikito runs*
Josef: Damn that guy. I stop, and was just about to give you that watch, and he grabbed it for himself.
Cid: WHAAAT?!
*Cid runs off*
Josef: Suckers....

Zyx
04-18-2003, 03:51 AM
*First Half*
At the coronation (I'll leave that to y'all) Tyr is kneeling on top of the clock tower a few blocks away looking over the coronation while it is going on. He can see Sikito run into the square with Josef and Cid behind him. He can see Brittney with Cara walking around looking at little knick-knacks and unimportant stuff while they are awaiting the beginning of the coronation. Jez seems lost in the midst of a crowd. Mephisto and Flagg are no where to be seen. Deadpool stands around talking with Cat and Morpheous. Count Dracula is just standing around looking in awe at the people like he is at the biggest buffet in the world. Barry is at the front of the crowd talking with Wedge and Mog. And there is also Kathy standing near Brittney and Cara, waiting patiently. It starts (y'alls part) it ends and Tyr stands up and looks 150 feet down to the street. He turns around, walks to the edge of the ledge, prays that he will be let into the glorious realm of heaven and jumps.

After y'all do the coronation and everything that happens there and so on and so forth I'll finish Tyr.

Kirobaito
04-24-2003, 10:50 PM
Hello, ya'll, this is my first post in here since about mid-February. Sadly, I haven't been on the internet a whole lot, but this will probably be my last post before this thing ends. I really don't get on the Internet a lot anymore (don't really know why). Well, anyway, I might as well begin the coronation ceremony, and ya'll can finish it.

~~~THE BEGINNING OF THE END~~~
All of the heroes, minus Tyr, who is viewing the ceremony from above the rooftops, are standing with the rest of a big crowd formed in Norse. They are looking proudly, as Dax stands at the front, kneeling down with the Crown of Norse in front of him. Mephisto and Flagg now enter the scene, dressed in Ceremonial Robes, with Flagg holding a long sword and Mephisto with a Staff. Now They both turn to Face the group, waiting for Erin to protrude onto the coronation ceremony.

I'm at my friend's house right now, so I have to go now, but finish it well.:D

Deadpool
04-28-2003, 06:06 PM
They all wait patiently but Erin never shows up.

Flagg to Mephisto: "What's going on? Why isn't she here?"

Mephisto: "I'm not sure. I hope nothing happened to her."

Deadpool stands up and walks towards Flagg. He whispers in his ear: "I will be back. My instincts tell me that we're not the only one's waiting for Erin to show up."

Flagg: "What do you mean? Is she in trouble?"

Deadpool: "Well, that's very hard to say, but my instincts have never lead in the wrong direction."

Flagg: "Well what about that one time that you..."

Deadpool: "Now don't bring that up again. I'll be back."

CG Scene
Deadpool gets Cat from his seat and they walk out of the ceremony. Deadpool tells Cat about what he thinks is going on. Cat draws his Saber and his Claws. But unbeknownst to them, a dark being follows closely behind them. All of a sudden the being attacks. He grabs Cat and hurls him into the air and throws a dagger into his chest. Cat falls to the ground without a single breath left in his lungs. Deadpool lunges at the dark creature with both of his swords drawn. The being dodges out of the way and hits Deadpool on the back of the neck with the butt end of another dagger. Deadpool gets up and stands straight up and looks into the darkness of the eyes of his attacker. Deadpool takes off his mask revealing a bloody face and a bewildered look. The Dark Being steps into the light and it turns out to be Morpheous. Morpheous has his head tilted to the sided slightly and a severely evil, twisted smile on his face. Deadpool puts his mask back on and the CG ends.

Deadpool: “Morpheous, what are you doing this for?”

Morpheous: “I am here to stop a party.”

Deadpool: “I can’t let you do that. We have waited for this day since the day we started helping and getting pulled further and further into this mess.”

Morpheous: “’Pool, if you don’t want to end up like Cat did, I suggest that you stay out of my way. I don’t have any remorse for killing my brother.”

Deadpool: “He was your BROTHER?!?!?!?!?!?!”

Morpheous: “Yes, he was. And I killed him. I killed our father and our mother as well. Your parents weren’t all that hard to track down and slaughter either. Hahahaha!”
Deadpool: “YOU’RE THE ONE THAT KILLED MY PARENTS? Of course you are. It all adds up now. The oddly shaped daggers, the broken staff next to my father. But why?”

Morpheous: “Because they gave birth to the one that would end the Count’s rule over the dark world.”

Deadpool: “The Count?”

Anonymous Being: “Yes, the Count. I haven’t been called that for centuries.”

Morpheous: “My Liege.”

Deadpool: “You are the Count?”

Count Dracula: “Yes, I am. And you are dead. Morpheous, go get Erin for me.”
Morpheous takes off towards Erin’s room. Count Dracula lifts Deadpool off his feet and throws him in the air. As he comes down he is hit a dark ray of magic that sends him hurling back towards that ceremony. CG begins. Deadpool is flipping trying to get back to the ground with no success. He flies right into the Monument that is being presented at the ceremony. Dust and rocks fly in every which way. People run as the monument begins to fall. When the dust clears, Deadpool stands there battered and bruised with both swords at his side. He charges at Count Dracula and Boss Battle begins. CG ends. Battle can’t be won.

Reine
04-28-2003, 10:47 PM
One word: Corny

The villain is cheesier than Seymour for **** sake!

Ive created a better story than that.
The Darkstorn Saga (As I would call it) would beat yours hands down anyday. So would my friends (Zannith as the villain)

Zyx
04-29-2003, 12:06 AM
Thank you for your opinion, that we didn't ask for, and frankly I really don't care about. If your story is better then I'm happy for you. If your friend's story is better then good for him/her.

Iori
04-30-2003, 06:41 AM
youre in the arms of god, but youre so far from the light... tis a shame

Deadpool
04-30-2003, 04:13 PM
Hey, Darkstorn. You don't come into a forum where people are working on a story and say that it sucks. You're pretty ignorant if you do. It doesn't matter how much you think the story sucks because we didn't ask for people to read it a judge it. If we wanted that then we would have entered it into a story judging. But we didn't. So don't be the judge if there is no need for one. Got it?

Zyx
05-03-2003, 02:48 AM
Damn right I'm far from the light. Actually you should see me in person, there is no light. Oh well nevermind about me.

Spatvark
05-03-2003, 03:08 AM
Uhm; stay on topic you guys. Don't go turning my baby into a flamefest, or I will have to close it.

Kirobaito
05-03-2003, 05:23 AM
I put the logo that I made with my friend's program on my signature, but I think that in addition to my personal logo may be a little too big for the sig rules, but I really don't know.:(

He says he's gonna give me that program, so I'll be able to shrink them and make more. Those two logos were the first I've ever made, so...if a mod complains, it will me changed in a limited amount of time.

Giga Guess
05-03-2003, 05:48 AM
Spat's right. This baby's sacred. If you wanna scrap, take it to PM land.

*Erin descends, in very formal wear*

Erin: Enough! I'm NOT gonna have any party crashers!
*Erin grabs a bow, and pulls an arrow from her hem*

Count: Don't waste your time. I'm already dead.
Erin: Oh really....?
*Erin fires her arrow, and hits Count dead in the heart*
Count: See?
*Count slowly starts to disintegrate*
Count: Huh?!
Erin: Holy water. I had a feeling you'd show up. Now begone!
*poof*
Erin: Our monument.....it's destroyed....
Dax: It's a pity.
Trey: Hey Erin...why don't you....you know.
Erin: Huh? Oh! Right. Dryad, help me create a monument fitting of our achievements.
*A bright green flash, and Dryad flies from Erin's body. She swirls about the wreckage from the monument, and a tree begins to grow...and grow, until it is even bigger than the monument. Flowers bloom all around the tree*
Dryad: Erin, you have been very gracious to me, and I thank you for helping me regain my strength. I mow wish to say farewell, though. If you ever need me, don't hesitate to call.
Erin: Now where were we?
Kathy: Ah yes....dearly bloved we are gathered here.....
*flash forward*
Dax: ...I do.
Kathy: I now pronounce you king and queen of the Had-
Erin: No....that name is no longer fitting.
Dax: How about.....the Seraph Empire?
Kathy: Yes, that will do fine. King and Queen of the Seraph Empire. You may kiss the bride.
*Dax and Erin kiss passionately*
Brittney: NOW LET'S KICK THIS PARTY UP A NOTCH!
*Hear a record scratch, and Blink 182's All The Small Things starts to play. Cue a montage of dancing sequences....just for the hell of it.*

The End?

Zyx
05-05-2003, 03:34 AM
The coronation is over and Tyr jumps. WHen he is a fourth of the way down a white glow spreads around him and huge feathery angel wings sprout from his shoulder blades. He still falls. Then, when he gets half way down a huge hole opens up in the ground and he can see flames burning within, and people screaming as they burn and burn in the flames; then a thin figurecomes into view from within the hole, it spreads a large pair of wings and jumps out to attack Tyr. Mordicor, with large leather demon wings, engages Tyr in mid-air and wrestles him to the ground where they both dissapear into the hole. It closes up and they are never seen again.

Zyx
05-16-2003, 11:20 PM
Um, is this officially over now?

Giga Guess
05-20-2003, 12:56 PM
I guess so.....kind of a sad anti-climax.

Zyx
05-22-2003, 02:50 AM
Man it is sad. I'm gonna cry.

Spatvark
05-22-2003, 02:33 PM
Adios compadrés *salutes and says goodnight*